Pages:
Author

Topic: The next generation gaming NFT platform is launching first ever Smart NFT's - page 2. (Read 86 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Altura NFT is introducing The Future of NFTs: Smart NFTs
Imagine a video game sword that gets stronger every time it is used to slay a monster. Smart NFTs have properties that can change based on certain conditions.
The launch of Smart NFT Phase 1 is TODAY in 3 hours!

Altura’s NFT marketplace volume is experiencing awesome growth! On the way to becoming the largest NFT marketplace in crypto and the hub for all gaming NFTs!
Altura’s NFT marketplace is on an explosive upward trajectory. If your an NFT creator/ artists, there has never been a better opportunity than this. Mint your collections on Altura’s marketplace to join in on the growth.
In 3 days, the user interface for minting NFTs on the marketplace will support the creation of Smart #NFTs. This means multiple images may be attached to an NFT and access control can be applied to the images. These images may be toggled via an API or a user if permitted.

I'm pumped about Smart NFT's
nice thanks for sharing
cannot imagine what is smart nfts but I think it sounds super dope
Well imagine having the very first Smart NFT Grin I love the idea and it's really a revolution in NFT gaming
hhh we'll see
how many holders do they have?

I might check later  but I remember more than 12k.NFT gaming platform that can be the greatest one launching Smart NFTs is really nice news for this week
Activity: 266
Imagine a video game sword that gets stronger every time it is used to slay a monster. Smart NFTs have properties that can change based on certain conditions.

Altura’s NFT marketplace volume is experiencing awesome growth! On the way to becoming the largest NFT marketplace in crypto and the hub for all gaming NFTs!
Altura’s NFT marketplace is on an explosive upward trajectory. If your an NFT creator/ artists, there has never been a better opportunity than this. Mint your collections on Altura’s marketplace to join in on the growth.
In 3 days, the user interface for minting NFTs on the marketplace will support the creation of Smart #NFTs. This means multiple images may be attached to an NFT and access control can be applied to the images. These images may be toggled via an API or a user if permitted.

nice thanks for sharing
cannot imagine what is smart nfts but I think it sounds super dope
Well imagine having the very first Smart NFT Grin I love the idea and it's really a revolution in NFT gaming
hhh we'll see
how many holders do they have?
Activity: 322

Pages:
Jump to: