Pages:
Author

Topic: The next PoW project - #Raptoreum - page 2. (Read 346 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 02, 2021, 05:17:22 AM
Would have give this one a try for just few days pointing my hashpower to grab some coins but it's a shame there is no mobile wallet for the coin, I don't use laptops and I use my desktops PC for mining only, try build a mobile wallet and see how many will get attracted to the project
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
March 02, 2021, 04:49:54 AM

#Raptoreum have 2 active #SmartNodes in place.  At 600,000 #Mainnet #RTM per #node, that's some serious #mining at this early stage. Kudos to the owners for helping to #secure our #Raptoreum #network

Find out more about #Raptoreum here!

Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 27, 2021, 10:41:32 AM
Here is why I hate new PoW coins, at launch they don't always have mobile wallets, it's always windows and linux wallets which requires always at full sync before making transactions, I will never mine any new altcoins without mobile wallet at launch, wish raptoreum all the best

I totally agree, we can't bring our desktop computer or macbook all the time. Mobile wallet is recommended for new projects these time, it's handy and we can check anytime we like with mobile pps etc. I am a miner, and I do check thr status of my mined coins with my phone and with it I am make sure it's fine where ever I go.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
February 27, 2021, 10:28:23 AM
Yah mobile wallet should be put at first, i find myself in same shit when I invested in veil privacy coin and I wasn't able to sell today because the project have no mobile wallet, to sell I will have to install windows wallet and start syncing from scratch which will probably take me weeks and the sync data is over 34gb in size, that's even going to cost me more data, I mean who still use windows wallet this days when 90% of people that are into crypto prefers mobile wallets more
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 27, 2021, 10:19:15 AM
Here is why I hate new PoW coins, at launch they don't always have mobile wallets, it's always windows and linux wallets which requires always at full sync before making transactions, I will never mine any new altcoins without mobile wallet at launch, wish raptoreum all the best
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
February 27, 2021, 09:43:27 AM

#Raptoreum mainnet launched on February 26th.

Check it out HERE!

Download the #Mainnet #Wallets and be part of our Brand new #Raptoreum #Ghostrider #Blockchain. Thankyou for the journey and here's to the future!
Download HERE!

#Raptoreum - A secure and ASIC/FPGA Proof Of Work Cryptocurrency that also allows for asset creation, futures, and smart contracts, while remaining immune to 51%/double spend attacks.

Find out more about #Raptoreum here!

Pages:
Jump to: