Pages:
Author

Topic: The next step to impeach Trump. - page 3. (Read 1815 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 272
May 30, 2017, 01:56:59 PM
On this forum there is a thread in which to discuss the issue with the legalization of weapons and how to prevent weapons from falling into the hands of inappropriate people. Figure Trump is a Prime example of such an inadequate person. I hope that we will endure 4 years of this idiot.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
May 30, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
10 US cities have signed a petition to the Senate with the requirement to begin procedure of impeachment Trump. Of course the municipal authority has no authority for such a solution, but it may force legislators to consider it. Do you think the deck of cards Trump still trump?
That would be the last thing that would happen in modern democracy people don't get impeached simply because some set of people don't like them but because the committed serious constitutional breaches which in this case is not something that have been established the least they could do is to wait for the outcome of the investigation currently going on with his collaboration with the Russians aside that, I guess Americans will have to wait for the nest 4years to right their wrong if need be.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
May 30, 2017, 11:33:03 AM
10 US cities have signed a petition to the Senate with the requirement to begin procedure of impeachment Trump. Of course the municipal authority has no authority for such a solution, but it may force legislators to consider it. Do you think the deck of cards Trump still trump?

Based on what?  Because someone wants it?

Well, I want "Les Baer 1911" for Christmas?  We all want something.

Let him do his job.  You elected him.

In less than 4 years, you'll have another chance to vote for someone else.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 30, 2017, 11:20:02 AM
Trump's a peach already. Why would anyone want to IMpeach him? Sounds kinda cruel, if you ask me.

Cool
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 30, 2017, 10:41:39 AM
I bet my Bitcoins he will never finish his mandate. His senility is already catching up , that's a matter of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
May 30, 2017, 09:55:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: