Pages:
Author

Topic: The next x10 coins for 2018 - page 20. (Read 32568 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 02:32:34 AM
I think that ELIX will be x10 this year.
Activity: 98
January 17, 2018, 02:05:38 AM
Since it is only gambling to chose the next x1000 coin and even to predict the next x100 coin is very hard to impossible, let's be a bit more realistic and pick the most promising coins that will at least x10(or more  Grin) in 2018. I mean such an investment will go from $100 to $1000 and is still a very good investment. And it should not be impossible to predict with a good fundamental analysis.

My favorites for 2018 that should at least x10 are:

1. Ardor, because it is the successor of the NXT token and has the same team behind it but offers much more functions. With its main chain, it offers the option to create new coins with an own sub chain under Ardor and the Ardor holders will profit from it. Ardor will start soon and hopefully be even more successful than NXT.

2. Verge: It is a stealth coin like Monero but still very undervalued (low market cap).The developers are active and the community is very positive about this project. Some more exchanges started to trade Verge recently.

3. Electroneum: This is a bit risky because it's still an ICO but looks very promising. They develop mobile apps and you can mine this coin via the mobile app.

Which coins do you think will at least x10 in 2018 and should be a good and profitable investment for us?

I recommend golem GNT: very nice project with great future. If successful the coin will increase drastically

Stellar lumens XLM: so far the best coin I have used 0,1 flat transaction fees and faster transaction time than ripple! cannot even be compared to slow speeds and transaction fees of bitcoin

Siacoin: nice project as well and currently undervalued
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 17, 2018, 01:01:24 AM
how about monetha (MTH) and spectre (SXDT or SXUT) ?? I think those two coins have enough potential.
I heard there will be monetha price pump in march.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 11:07:33 PM
Ethos

Utrust

Waves

Aion

Internxt

The list could be huge, really depends on how long the bear cycle goes on for
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
January 16, 2018, 10:41:21 PM
In my view, I do not believe that your portfolio can help you get big profit. my suggestion for you is CAT, PKT, SXDT, IOTA and Stellar. all of them are good coins which will go up strongly.
Activity: 28
January 16, 2018, 07:55:55 PM
ITNS & PIRL
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
I think xrp, stratis, deeponion, kumodo,  INS.
Activity: 85
January 16, 2018, 11:39:40 AM
10x per 1 years its very possible with - NEO / STRATIS / NEBLIO / DEEPONION / PRL
Why? Neo is a king of China, to many New ICO coming on Stratis platform
Stratis - smart contracts very soon
Neblio - smart contracts very soon
DeepOnion 10x? Look at they market cap & activity, check roadmap and u will understand DeepOnion going to be HUGE.
Activity: 2
January 16, 2018, 11:09:25 AM
NO one is mentionning Dubai coin (DBIX).

Still a low market CAP and low supply.
Palmex just released with FIAT payment soon.

Look at the chart during this bloody period and you will understand the power of the investissement.
You could expect a listing on bigger exchange too (not an insider information but just a though).

A market of 1Billion is reachable during 2018.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 10, 2018, 10:13:47 AM
Since it is only gambling to chose the next x1000 coin and even to predict the next x100 coin is very hard to impossible, let's be a bit more realistic and pick the most promising coins that will at least x10(or more  Grin) in 2018. I mean such an investment will go from $100 to $1000 and is still a very good investment. And it should not be impossible to predict with a good fundamental analysis.

1. Ardor, because it is the successor of the NXT token and has the same team behind it but offers much more functions. With its main chain, it offers the option to create new coins with an own sub chain under Ardor and the Ardor holders will profit from it. Ardor will start soon and hopefully be even more successful than NXT.

2. Verge: It is a stealth coin like Monero but still very undervalued (low market cap).The developers are active and the community is very positive about this project. Some more exchanges started to trade Verge recently.

3. Electroneum: This is a bit risky because it's still an ICO but looks very promising. They develop mobile apps and you can mine this coin via the mobile app.

Which coins do you think will at least x10 in 2018 and should be a good and profitable investment for us?

Those are really good coins, Except Verge but evet if they are good, I dont expect a 10X none of them. 2018 would be more 'chill season' for coins.

Electroneum has done more than a "10x" ever since and you're saying you don't expect none of them to do a 10x increase? It's funny. Moreover It's still too early to conclude on how the year would turn out for Cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 10, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Those are really good coins, Except Verge but evet if they are good, I dont expect a 10X none of them. 2018 would be more 'chill season' for coins.
Activity: 182
January 10, 2018, 07:47:19 AM
The next x10 pick is easy.

Pascalcoin. Their sales pitch is infinite scaling, so competing with IOTA and XRB, only that its much more advanced technologically and has passed the test of time with being around for 4 years.
Activity: 644
January 09, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
Intense coin is my guess of a coin that will rise 10x 2018.
It already have risen 100x from its lowest price in 2017.

of course KIN or SONM

they have really good projects. and they make good correction in this week.

they will fly next week. take your seat. we are going to moon
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
January 09, 2018, 12:55:00 PM
Intense coin is my guess of a coin that will rise 10x 2018.
It already have risen 100x from its lowest price in 2017.
Activity: 154
January 09, 2018, 12:31:07 PM
UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up x100(!!) in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.6)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
join chat:
https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ
https://www.reddit.com/r/RupayaCoin/
Activity: 364
January 09, 2018, 10:33:22 AM
It is not difficult to find 10x coins. If you are patient, many coins are already raising their value too much. In particular, it is necessary to follow the coins that have interesting projects and have a solid team. For example, if you examine in my signature, you will see that it is a solid project. ICO is still going on. And when ICO is over I think it will reach high value. But do not perceive this as an investment advice. Everyone should do own research.
Activity: 19
January 09, 2018, 10:20:08 AM
Of the first 100 coins unable to allocate SYS very strong project. Many things had been done in 2017. He and 10 per cent in 2017 have not shown their potential. Many say that until the summer it might cost $ 20. Keep a look at least a year

I agree SYSCOIN is a good bet and have personally invested funds in it. Existing product and good potential.

Have a little research of ByteBall guys see what you think. (obviously i have invested) just seems to be one of the real projects with an actual working product and a dev who focuses on production/evolution rather than marketing for short term results.

This is not investment advice by any means but if you have time have a read about it and see what you personally think. DONT invest just because the same coin gets mentioned over and over DO your own research and look for real world adaptation and not just fairy tales.
Activity: 60
January 09, 2018, 10:10:00 AM
Of the first 100 coins unable to allocate SYS very strong project. Many things had been done in 2017. He and 10 per cent in 2017 have not shown their potential. Many say that until the summer it might cost $ 20. Keep a look at least a year
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 10:01:56 AM
I like your choice of coins. Especially Ardor has a lot of potential to go x10 easily in 2018 in my opinion. Another coin that Im really into is Aeternity. This one will also be able to make x10 easily in 2018 with the mainnet being released. Maybe even way more than x10 if the team manages to implement most of the promised things. This blockchain has game changing potential and will be able to compete easily with Ethereum. Looking forward to its realization!
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 09, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
Cardano will for sure play a big role in 2018. I believe the price can easily go up to $10 by the end of 2018 (which is 10x gain).
Pages:
Jump to: