Pages:
Author

Topic: The Note - a digital token by Republic, a US company backed by Binance & Neo - page 6. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
it's a better project that many rely on and many investors because of the project's structure. you need to read site and join telegram so you can talk about the project to have an idea that can help with the project.
Activity: 28
Thats right, I also suggest that study Republic project, read the site, check their teams and join the telegram channel, So you will be updated and can ask if you have questions about the project. You will discover how trustworthy this project is. Goodluck
Activity: 50
The main thing to see the result in the business team is excellent, but to achieve success you need to have the market accepted.
Activity: 21
Absolutely before you engage in some projects you must research first the project itself and look for the credibility of the project, trusted ratings and even the remarks of the people. It is the basic fundamental of investment so be aware and does not be impulsive on your investment.
Activity: 42
Should I be a US citizen to invest?
No, there is no citizenship requirement to invest and Republic is open to anyone over 18.
Each company on Republic determines what types of investors they will accept, check each deal page for details.
Can I cancel my investment and get a refund?
You can cancel a Republic investment and receive a refund up until 48 hours before the campaign deadline, after which point your investment is final. Republic considers reducing your investment commitment to be equivalent to cancelling your investment and making a new one, this means you cannot reduce your investment commitment during the final 48 hours of a campaign, subject to each issuing company's discretion.
If I invest in a company and they cannot achieve their financing goal, will the investments be returned?
Yes, if a company fails to meet their funding goal all investments in that company will be cancelled and refunded
Can I make investments using several payment methods?
While Republic supports multiple payment methods, you can only use one payment method per investment.
What payment methods does the project support?
Republic supports credit and debit cards, ACH transfers from US bank accounts and wire transfers from any, including international, bank accounts.
Can I sell my share in a startup?
You’re allowed to sell your stake in a crowdfunding investment starting one year after your investment is provided to you, and earlier under some circumstances.

However, there’s no guarantee that someone will be willing to buy it at that point.
What is the minimum investment amount?
Each company sets their own minimum investment amount. Republic’s platform-wide minimum is $10.
How can I communicate with the startup I have invested in?
The rule states that all communications relating to your crowdfunding investment must be in writing, through Republic.

After you invest in the company, the founders can message your via a private message, but these communications can not contain any material information about the company that's not included on the public campaign page.

All communications containing or requesting new material information about the company or its business must be public and visible to all prospective investors.

On Republic, public communications can happen on the discussion section of each campaign or in the comments to the company's public updates.
Activity: 5
In May 2016, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) enacted Title III of the JOBS Act, allowing a majority of the US population to invest in startups for the very first time. But the complicated legal requirements called for a founder- and investor-friendly platform to make startup investing truly accessible.

That’s why we built Republic. We’re SEC-registered and FINRA-licensed, and if you’re at all interested in startups, you’ve heard of our past work. Republic is part of a family of startup platforms together with AngelList and Product Hunt — one of the most trusted online startup ecosystems in the world.

We launched our equity investing platform in 2016, and didn’t stop there. Just over a year ago, we created Republic Crypto, providing the first full stack fundraising solution in the crypto space. This year we are excited to introduce Republic Labs, an affiliated investment advisory service.

We have garnered a reputation as an industry leader in the regulated crowdfunding space and continue to innovate and iterate toward our mission to democratize startup fundraising and investing.
Activity: 26
Republic offers an in-house streamlined compliance service for fundraising. KYC, AML, Reg CF, Reg D, Reg S, Reg A+.
Activity: 31
Preparing for a Security Token Offering (STO) or a traditional token sale? Need help navigating tokenized equity or tokenized real estate?

Republic provides consulting services on capital raising and tokenization of traditional assets.
Can I sell my share in a startup?
Activity: 33
How can I communicate with the startup I have invested in?
Activity: 23
I am a writer. This is an interesting job, but in my country, it is difficult to earn a living with books alone. High competition, and to create "pass-through" books, with a simple format plot, written in exact replica of some of the same second-rate but marketable novel - I do not want and do not know how to create such books. Therefore, it is much more difficult for me to earn money than the authors of novels about sexually preoccupied demons and vampires of the type from Twilight.

But I came to the aid of investing. At first I was content with only traditional instruments, but very soon my attention was attracted by cryptocurrency.
There were mistakes, but I still managed to overcome them and find a few profitable projects!

Investing is a great opportunity to do what you love, without regard to society. Thanks to your project for a convenient tool for investing.
Activity: 21
At this juncture when BTC is stabilising and shows incremental sign..."Note" will bring a joy to it's community
The passage of time is merciless. An unremarkable life at the bleak pace of "Home-Work, Work-Home" is a lot for those who long ago buried all their dreams and ambitions. But I'm not one of them. For me, investing is an opportunity to break out of the closed, dull circle of actions brought to automatism. A chance to fill life with colors and bring it to a whole new level.

I specialize in investing in cryptocurrency and ICO projects. Therefore, your work has created an excellent tool for me, thanks to which I can better manage my investments and receive income from them.
Pages:
Jump to: