Pages:
Author

Topic: The notion that “Ethereum is a shitcoin” is passé in 2021. - page 3. (Read 434 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
No matter how many problems Ethereum has, I can't say it's shit. provides service to many projects in the market, no matter how many problems there are. There are many competitors for Ethereum now. We will see what will happen when Ethereum 2.0 comes.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
1st they are likely paid shills by institutions that hold a lot of Bitcoin. Second, people that got into Bitcoin early call everything else a shitcoin because they are afraid that Bitcoin will lose it's value if better cryptocurrencies are adopted. Basically greed and fear.
I also noticed this in the statements of many on this forum. They are trying to denigrate any altcoins, extolling only bitcoin. Thus, they try to protect and enhance their investment in this coin. For my part, I can only say that ethereum has never been, and I hope it will not be a shitty coin. After the update, which is now taking place in the framework of Ethereum 2.0, this coin will retain its position as the leader of altcoins for a long time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
every coin is a shitcoin except bitcoin, that what max people call , they even seems like making bitcoin like a religion on their minds , but what we can say , they is early player, and also strong hand , since 10 years ago finally patience give a huge profit. just ignoring them , ethereum will continue even without their acknowledgment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
1st they are likely paid shills by institutions that hold a lot of Bitcoin. Second, people that got into Bitcoin early call everything else a shitcoin because they are afraid that Bitcoin will lose it's value if better cryptocurrencies are adopted. Basically greed and fear.
Activity: 350
Merit: 294
How can people like Max Keiser and Tone Veys still call Ethereum a shitcoin? I get all of ETHs flaws, but it is a working function product. Stablecoins are useful. DEXs are useful. These people are starting to sound like the Peter Shiffs of Bitcoin.

Wouldn’t these people root for DEXs to succeed? They love that Bitcoin is decentralized, DEXs are certainly less centralized than Coinbase.

Can someone justify this to me? I don’t get it.
Pages:
Jump to: