Pages:
Author

Topic: The numbers: Bitcoin Xt or Bitcoin Core - page 2. (Read 1530 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 19, 2015, 10:27:46 AM
It's not a bad solution. It's actually a good solution to give a choice to the free market wills.

So, spamming network with hundreds of XT nodes on distributed cloud-servers is free market will?
The same as supporting free speech with blocking Tor IPs ?

What is wrong with distributed cloud-servers? Large parts of the internet economy is running on them.
You are repeating something a member of this forum said, who often showed that he:
1. doesn't understand fundamentals of Bitcoin
2. believes in stupid conspiracy theories

I really wonder, if people don't feel stupid about using every dumb argument they can find.
There are valid concerns about XT, but this for sure is not one.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 19, 2015, 10:24:27 AM
I think that bitcoin core should adopt the solutions of bitcoin xt,that is the appropiate solution

LOL.... Noooooooooo

They wont do that because they will look bad......admitting that they were just stubborn to agree with Gavin's proposal.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2015, 10:21:34 AM
I think that bitcoin core should adopt the solutions of bitcoin xt,that is the appropiate solution
legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?
August 19, 2015, 10:21:30 AM
It's not a bad solution. It's actually a good solution to give a choice to the free market wills.

So, spamming network with hundreds of XT nodes on distributed cloud-servers is free market will?
The same way as supporting free speech with blocking Tor IPs ?

If the free market is willing to make that compromise then who are you to try to impeded it?
Also, that concern is over blown https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoinxt/comments/3hkkav/blacklist_in_bitcoinxt_is_a_big_no/ 
donator
Activity: 784
August 19, 2015, 10:16:55 AM

The same as supporting free speech with blocking Tor IPs ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 19, 2015, 10:13:18 AM
how many polls do we need? i mean serious? each poll on here with handful of votes mean shit.

legendary
--------------->¿?
August 19, 2015, 10:12:00 AM
+1 for Core.

Block size must be increased in Core version after reaching consensus among the community.

XT fork is bad solution for this problem. It also includes unannounced anti-Tor patch which makes it really outraging.

donator
Activity: 784
August 19, 2015, 10:10:38 AM
+1 for Core.

Block size must be increased in Core version after reaching consensus among the community.

XT fork is bad solution for this problem. It also includes unannounced anti-Tor patch which makes it really outrageous.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
August 19, 2015, 10:09:49 AM
The question here is more "which BIP do you support?". What if a BIP proposing bigger blocks gets accepted and included in Core? It wouldn't make sense to support XT (unless you like/use the other changes it has, but that's a different story)
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
August 19, 2015, 10:04:53 AM
BTW poll is actually not the way to go here, people can create multiple accounts just to shift the votes, even a noob can do it. Instead you should follow up on the major discussions and decide for yourself, one man makes a diff. .BTW if I had to choose I would go with Core.
It's crude, imperfect, yes.  And it questions crude and imperfect alternatives to "problems."
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Sarthak's a dumb girl
August 19, 2015, 09:21:11 AM
BTW poll is actually not the way to go here, people can create multiple accounts just to shift the votes, even a noob can do it. Instead you should follow up on the major discussions and decide for yourself, one man makes a diff. .BTW if I had to choose I would go with Core.
legendary
--------------->¿?
August 19, 2015, 09:20:26 AM
If you really want to vote do it with a node.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
August 19, 2015, 09:16:35 AM
I'm keeping this really simple on purpose, because the community has essentially a binary decision at hand.   Yes a lot of factors weigh in on the choice but at the bottom, it's the Red Pill or the Blue Pill.

GO!
Pages:
Jump to: