Pages:
Author

Topic: ☸☸☸☸ The Official Bitcoin Advertising Guide ☸☸☸☸ - page 2. (Read 4536 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Thanks for your time compiling this, im am launching a BTC related blog this Feb, can you add what are the highest paying CPM ads for publishers. 
No worries. I'll see what I can do about the flip side of this for sure.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Thanks for your time compiling this, im am launching a BTC related blog this Feb, can you add what are the highest paying CPM ads for publishers. 
https://dashad.io is opening on the 31st of Janurary. It's accepting beta testers for stressing reasons at the moment. Uses dash, but still a crypto currency. Not sure if it's worthy of the list here, but thought I'd mention it.

Thanks CoinEnthusiast for this listing. Will check it out and then add it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
https://dashad.io is opening on the 31st of Janurary. It's accepting beta testers for stressing reasons at the moment. Uses dash, but still a crypto currency. Not sure if it's worthy of the list here, but thought I'd mention it.
Hello,

I would love to use Coinad.com on my site but I can't open an account because I don't own a "Invite code". Where can I get this code?

Kind regards,
Moneysms
It's related to your site Alexa rank

I believe this is correct.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hello,

I would love to use Coinad.com on my site but I can't open an account because I don't own a "Invite code". Where can I get this code?

Kind regards,
Moneysms
It's related to your site Alexa rank
Coinadder.com    review added!
I always get irritated to see a-ads not counting unique views to site as unique. I think they only count views as unique if that view is unique to whole a-ads network, which is quite frustrating. As most of the faucets already uses them, getting unique view count in them is quite difficult.

Added your review/comment re: a-ads.com .
Please put the rate per cpm on each site, it will help us newbies to identify which one is paying nicely for the publisher.

Good idea. I don't know all the CPM's for each site so will have to spend some time gathering that unless someone else wants to help.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I always get irritated to see a-ads not counting unique views to site as unique. I think they only count views as unique if that view is unique to whole a-ads network, which is quite frustrating. As most of the faucets already uses them, getting unique view count in them is quite difficult.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Please put the rate per cpm on each site, it will help us newbies to identify which one is paying nicely for the publisher.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Nice initiation, following this post for further details. i might be needing this in future
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
So.. which is paying best for publishers?

This will be added soon. Was really trying to get a good guide for people who have a product or service to sell on these networks first.

I think the best paying is if it combined with other ads network service.
Because I see the rate is almost same each other, just AFAIK bitmedia and mellow ads have pretty high rate.

Combined how? Smiley

I make two combinations:
1. AdSense (3 ads) + Bitmedia 2 or 3 ads
2. AdSense (3 ads) + MellowAds 2 or 3 ads 

Not sure but, i think combination Adsense (3 ads) + Bitmedia (2 or 3 ads) + Mellowads (2 or 3 ads) it may be too much for one website..

This will be added soon. Was really trying to get a good guide for people who have a product or service to sell on these networks first.

Because I see the rate is almost same each other, just AFAIK bitmedia and mellow ads have pretty high rate.

This is a good point also. Will make note.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

I check some of this services and now i use Bitmedia and MellowAds.. It looks like Mellow looks better in BTC paying category.

In fiat category only AdSense and later long, long, long nothing...

What are your experience guys?

I'm still testing these out and will let you know.
This is a great guide. It just leaves us to know which of them are the best paying or that can help raise more profits for my site!

Thanks! more to come. This will be a ongoing project for the year.
Activity: 504
This is a great guide. It just leaves us to know which of them are the best paying or that can help raise more profits for my site!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

I check some of this services and now i use Bitmedia and MellowAds.. It looks like Mellow looks better in BTC paying category.

In fiat category only AdSense and later long, long, long nothing...

What are your experience guys?
Added r/Bitcoin as an option to advertise:
Advertise on r/bitcoin:
Advertising
Pages:
Jump to: