Pages:
Author

Topic: The official information resource for BitFury Group - page 4. (Read 36456 times)

vs3
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
Miners are no longer simple devices as they used to be. These days, electrical and physical design and construction may take months. Modern miner is a piece of art and a result of hard work of engineering teams. Because of its complexity and high power consumption mining equipment today requires a lot of technical support and oversight. We do not sell our chips to consumers, hence no datamaps, protocols descriptions or sample chips of our 28 nm ASIC will be available.

Would you be selling chips to developers looking to design their own devices?
lvl
Activity: 108
Merit: 106
What is the relationship between BitFury and Ghash, BitFury and CEX.IO?

Cex.io is a sub-project of Ghash, as indicated on their web page https://ghash.io
Ghash is a former customer that used to buy BitFury miners for its own usage and for Cex.io. Cex.io has also used a lot of miners from other manufacturers.

Thanks for your answer
Ghash belong to BitFury?
or Ghash once belonged to BitFury, Why separated?
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Welcome to dogietalk.bs
Cex.io has also used a lot of miners from other manufacturers.

Are you saying CEX actually mine with their own equipment?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Cex.io is a sub-project of Ghash, as indicated on their web page https://ghash.io
Ghash is a former customer that used to buy BitFury miners for its own usage and for Cex.io. Cex.io has also used a lot of miners from other manufacturers.
lvl
Activity: 108
Merit: 106
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Miners are no longer simple devices as they used to be. These days, electrical and physical design and construction may take months. Modern miner is a piece of art and a result of hard work of engineering teams. Because of its complexity and high power consumption mining equipment today requires a lot of technical support and oversight. We do not sell our chips to consumers, hence no datamaps, protocols descriptions or sample chips of our 28 nm ASIC will be available.

Is this the best you can do, tell us that we're incapable of designing an electronic device with Bitfury chips ?
I dare you, I know for sure there are multiple designer teams that can design a miner with the new Bitfury chips within a month. That is, with proper documentation and sample chips.

Don't get me wrong, I can understand more or less that Bitfury is not willing to sell their chips, because that will make the piece of the BTC pie that Bitfury will mine smaller, but I am sure Bitfury (and the shareholders) will appreciate the profit coming out of selling chips.
I hope you do realize that designers need the datasheet and sample chips multiple weeks before any bulk purchase of chips can occur.
"Hi Ben, yes we know that. We will soon update the product page on the website with information/new chip specifications, so please stay tuned. Once again, thank you for your inquiry. Best regards, BitFury"
Thanks, I've set up an page change alert on www.bitfury.org/products.html

Will sample chips be available soon ?
how long will exist this company (bitx) about ?
Please address your questions to Bit-x https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874312.260
I hope you do realize that designers need the datasheet and sample chips multiple weeks before any bulk purchase of chips can occur.
"Hi Ben, yes we know that. We will soon update the product page on the website with information/new chip specifications, so please stay tuned. Once again, thank you for your inquiry. Best regards, BitFury"
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ToQcHista
I will use in bit-x mining ?
Please tell me . it is truther in miining ?

Not sure what I understood what you would like to ask. Guessing by keywords:

If you asking about bitx exchange and selling Virtual GHS power, then answer is: Bitx is our legitimate partner, yes they selling our hashing power.

how long will exist this company (bitx) about ?
Four days old already, how about giving information about the datasheet and the availability of sample chips for designers ?

Hi Ben and thank you for your inquiry. We are in the process of updating product information on our website, so please continue to check our website for information (including specifications) on our 28nm.
Thanks!
BitFury
Four days old already, how about giving information about the datasheet and the availability of sample chips for designers ?

Hi Ben and thank you for your inquiry. We are in the process of updating product information on our website, so please continue to check our website for information (including specifications) on our 28nm.
Thanks!
BitFury
Hello Bitfury group,

I'm working for a "big electronic italian company" and I'm developing for them mining hardware.

They want create new top line products class and is in this new line that mining hardware will be placed.

We have already started developing a breakout board with  the only one existing 55nm chip.

Now we need assurance that you will sell 28nm chip otherwise our work will be lost.

In private message I will send you name of company and CEO contact.

Thanks

Thank you for your interest in BitFury and our market-leading products.
We don’t currently sell our hardware.

Best regards,
BitFury
I will use in bit-x mining ?
Please tell me . it is truther in miining ?

Not sure what I understood what you would like to ask. Guessing by keywords:

If you asking about bitx exchange and selling Virtual GHS power, then answer is: Bitx is our legitimate partner, yes they selling our hashing power.
Dear Ben

I don't understand

I'm sorry if there are error but I'm not english language native

You asked for assurance that Bitfury would sell their new chip, so I was wondering if you got a positive reply.
Activity: 56
Dear Ben

I don't understand

I'm sorry if there are error but I'm not english language native

Now we need assurance that you will sell 28nm chip otherwise our work will be lost.
Although I would be using different words, did you got your assurance ?
Pages:
Jump to: