Pages:
Author

Topic: The official lost some cash (and need to find someone to blame) thread - page 3. (Read 2700 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
Everyone is freaking out because currently their rigs still make almost twice as much money as they were in january, its just weeding out weak hands

Whales at this time is just paying the electricity of millions of miners around the world, whales helping miners and noobs since 2009. Noobs finally are getting the money to pay off bits of loans. Noobs are relieved, they can one more month breath hehe
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
Everyone is freaking out because currently their rigs still make almost twice as much money as they were in january, its just weeding out weak hands
Xtreme Monster
btc, what is that? Can you trade it to eur? or usd?

btc = break the carwash, is a reference to invisible money. As its invisible, yes, it can only if eur or usd is also invisible. Bag of tricks, like what the whales did with eth 1 hour ago hehe
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Fasten the seat belt, eth is going up, little resistance but soon to break 0.095 btc again.

btc, what is that? Can you trade it to eur? or usd?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
vitalik resurrected from dead again.  Roll Eyes

World computer is just reloading, why do you have to be so negative?   Wink

nah not being negative just trolling abit over here. but i cant imagine the stress level of those that just entered mining during the peak.. they would be having sleepless nights
Xtreme Monster
Fasten the seat belt, eth is going up, little resistance but soon to break 0.095 btc again.
legendary

World computer is just reloading, why do you have to be so negative?   Wink
legendary
Gamers might finally get what they want... That said I would like more trolling here. 1080ti is the best is just so lame... you guys can do better!!!!
1080ti everywhere at discounted prices soon...
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
gamers get ready for those quad sli and 8x crossfires... sale season soon!
legendary
I myself see a huge incoming pump at anytime. Whales are playing with the market.

Agree. Those who pumped this market all the way up made some huge profits and are doing it again going down.

Seasonxepisode1:

Btc longs will be forced to sell to whales.

Seasonxepisode2:

Fuck it might go up

Seasonxepisode3:

At this point, everyone should buy in, but no, they are buying mining hardware. Again. Fuck.

did vitalik dieded again ? i see no bottom yet... cheap graphics card everywhere soon
Xtreme Monster
The dump has been for many days and is almost 100% down/crash from 0.155 btc which was eth highest. This thing can't go much lower, with the difficulty as high as it is and going up fast and eth rumors of a reduction and the 30 seconds block times, I myself see a huge incoming pump at anytime. Whales are playing with the market.
legendary
Eth went through that last support line, getting dirty.

How low will it go? No one knows...
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
Profits are still good, expect another dip in... fuck it already did.

Yes more profitable now than it was at beginning of the year.
legendary
Profits are still good, expect another dip in... fuck it already did.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
IF you are bored

https://archive.litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=11743

He made good money in Nov-Dec 2013. Got greedy and kept buying more and more GPUs when bubble burst and became broke 6 months later and in debt.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Nobody with a mining rig today is losing unless they are doing it wrong. In fact the profits are still good compared to historical norms. Crisis and gloom are also part of investing and are not a reason to change direction if you have long term goal.
legendary
Everything is allowed here, not moderated.

Example of post:

I really went hardcore with this, butbutbut... ad your comments here.
Pages:
Jump to: