Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official Mastercoin Foundation, Master Protocol & Mastercoin Thread - page 68. (Read 165272 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
It looks like the MSC address is closed

Confirmed.

Looks like the crowdsale was closed with this transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/b8864525a2eef4f76a58f33a4af50dc24461445e1a420e21bcc99a1901740e79

But there is no official announcement. Those were not the rules of the fundraise right?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

Confirmed.

Looks like the crowdsale was closed with this transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/b8864525a2eef4f76a58f33a4af50dc24461445e1a420e21bcc99a1901740e79

How was it confirmed? I am unsure how to interpret the blockchain link as evidence of the closure.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Just an FYI for anyone looking for reliable info:
I messaged David Irvine about a concern I had and he's responded in this thread:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6338462

From this it seems one could be reasonably confident about incurring no disadvantage by investing with BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
do not take it personally

but the pegging of msc to btc was a catastrophe - for an elegant solution of using two currencies to start an ipo look how bitshares solved that problem with their snapshots and the angelshare bitshare donation adresses. i do not like daniel very much but they offer proper solutions for doing a fair ipo

Got a link?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
do not take it personally

but the pegging of msc to btc was a catastrophe - for an elegant solution of using two currencies to start an ipo look how bitshares solved that problem with their snapshots and the angelshare bitshare donation adresses. i do not like daniel very much but they offer proper solutions for doing a fair ipo
Activity: 421
Thank you for the result, so can we still send msc ?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Now that the MSC price has dropped from about .15 to .09, there is a flood of Safecoin purchases with MSC. If they don't intend to accept MSC anymore, they should make it clear when they will stop doing so.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
Im at work unable to view the link, I would appreciate a response.

had a quick look for you, does not seem to be any reason i can see why not

the link i posted has info on using the omni wallet to move them once they arrive
No I don't think that will work with masterxchange, you need to control the private key.
Activity: 248
Can the Masterchest handle the Safecoins or do I need the Omniwallet? Or something else.. ?

i believe the master chest wallet will handle them
[/s][/s]

my bad, think thats a no
Merit: 251
Can I send mastercoin from my mastercoinexchange account?

No more mastercoin invest. They stop to receive msc investing.
Can the Masterchest handle the Safecoins or do I need the Omniwallet? Or something else.. ?
Please note: if you are using a coinbase account, or an account where you don’t have control over the private keys please go to Appendix B https://docs.google.com/a/maidsafe.net/presentation/d/1zhrtkCY1R5HnoB719Xp16bNTaqXuJKGjNYOPktKAbCw/edit#slide=id.g2726e6bdb_410:
Can I send mastercoin from my mastercoinexchange account?
legendary
Activity: 910
they havn't said that they arn't accepting MSC, i am sending MSC
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: