Pages:
Author

Topic: The (Official) RAVENBIT COLORS coin trading / valuation thread - page 2. (Read 4810 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
6 hours left on another gray auction. Price still low.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125307.new#new
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Well I felt left out for a minute...had one now getting a couple more.  Nice job ravenbit really nice coins.
legendary
BCH Advocate.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Congrats to you both you've got some nice coins Grin.

I'm not sure how I missed out on these rolls being sold in the first place really kicking myself now.
legendary
BCH Advocate.
Was the color random distributed, or did each roll guarantee a specific amount of orange, red, purple ect.
Could you risk getting a roll only with gray? 
Each roll contained either 1 or 2 colors.
3 rolls contained all 6.

So, you were guaranteed at least one special color in each roll.

Hehe. Yeah I had two 2 colour rolls.  On one, I started from the bottom, so I thought I had hit a 6 colour one and got faked out hard.  And then when I did the next one the same thing happened except this time I ended up hitting a third, then a fourth, and so on. Smiley

I did the same thing and was pissed when it was a green coin first then a bunch of grays until on coin 7 or 8 the I picked the orange out and I did my 'BOOO YEAH' dance around the house.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Was the color random distributed, or did each roll guarantee a specific amount of orange, red, purple ect.
3 rolls contained all 6.

Hehe. Yeah I had two 2 colour rolls.  On one, I started from the bottom, so I thought I had hit a 6 colour one and got faked out hard.  And then when I did the next one the same thing happened except this time I ended up hitting a third, then a fourth, and so on. Smiley
Activity: 707
Merit: 500
3 rolls contained all 6.

18 rolls in total?

50 rolls total

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wts-ravenbit-node-bronze-sold-out-1090921
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3 rolls contained all 6.

18 rolls in total?
Actually, 50.  Most rolls contained only 1 special color.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
3 rolls contained all 6.

18 rolls in total?
3 rolls contained all 6.

I have yet to even see a blue or violet. -_-

Sorry... I never posted what my rolls contained:
Anywho:
1-ORANGE
2-RED
5-BLUE
7-VIOLET
5-YELLOW
6-GREEN

We are still looking for the last Orange one.
And here's some eye candy for you:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

7 voilet???!?!?!?!!!  
5 blue?!?!?!!!?!

Holy !!!

I think you are the last Orange.

Me - 2
Digi - 1
Doge - 1 (well, 0 now)
IBGigglin - 1  (I think he has a Red and an Orange, I could be mistaken)
you - 1

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I know of 4 actual, completed sets (this sold one included), and one lone orange out there I assume trying to find the rest of his brethren.  Where that 6th orange went is the main question.

On the grading front, I'm sending a batch out to be graded probably within the next 2-3 weeks.  If anyone wants to piggyback on the order let me know and I'll toss them in with mine.

We definitely have a rogue Orange out there.   Grin

I'd be looking to do the same, since the firstbits show it should be easy to keep them all together for the sets.  Let me know when you're thinking about doing this and get in touch.

Throw an offer out with that statement so users can see what you are offering for one or link to your previous valuation.   Wink
legendary
BCH Advocate.
Very nice, only 6 complete sets will exist total assuming all Orange label coins have been paired with the rest of the colors.

I'd be quite surprised if he was able to get them graded and returned to him that quickly.   Cheesy
I know of 4 actual, completed sets (this sold one included), and one lone orange out there I assume trying to find the rest of his brethren.  Where that 6th orange went is the main question.

On the grading front, I'm sending a batch out to be graded probably within the next 2-3 weeks.  If anyone wants to piggyback on the order let me know and I'll toss them in with mine.
legendary
I am very impressed with the performance of the new Ravenbit coin.
Also thumbs up to both Ravenbit and Genesis for making something "different", which apparently hit a sweet spot in the crypto coin market.
legendary
Very nice, only 6 complete sets will exist total assuming all Orange label coins have been paired with the rest of the colors.

I'd be quite surprised if he was able to get them graded and returned to him that quickly.   Cheesy
This thread needs a little more love!

I've updated my OP with some links to ongoing coin sales, as well as including some speculative valuations of the coins as they stand today.

It should be noted that today marks the sale of the first completed colors set!  The honors go to DogeDigital, with a sales price of 2.75BTC for the complete set in ungraded condition. 

The market appears to be setting itself folks!  Good luck and let's get some coins moving!  Smiley
legendary
BCH Advocate.
legendary
idk...The way I see it with the quality, rares, and distribution these coins should only raise in value. The question really is, if bitcoin blows up again, how will they compare in value vs coins with loaded btc in value.  for example, digi selling grays for .08xxx is, in my opinion, a fair price. But if bitcoin rises 2x in value will the RAVENBIT still be worth .08xxxx or will it retain its fiat value?

The more I think about I plan to hold. In my eyes anything with the word bitcoin and the date 2014 stamped into will be valuable in the future, undeniably.

Thanks for the kind words, if Bitcoin rose in price 2x I would sell my Ravenbit grey label coins for 0.04xxxxBTC.   Smiley

I believe they have value due to being the first Ravenbit in-house assembled coins (besides the label colors) and I'd say that Ravenbit produces some solid designs in well distributed intervals.
Pages:
Jump to: