Pages:
Author

Topic: THE OLD AND NEW MINING BITCOIN SCAM ALWAYS - page 3. (Read 616 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 114
This is real a cloud mining scammer wanted to use this same tactics to me the last time he said he will create the wallet and send me log in details but I will have to deposits some amount of bitcoin before the mining will start effectively and then I discovered he was a scam.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
This kind of scheme had been running for years. If you haven't done your homework before entering the crypto sphere then you would fall for this kind of scam. As an investor you are responsible for your money. You should know that you should never trust your money to any stranger. Only fools would fall for this, no one who has a sane mind would give their privatekey/log-in details to earn money.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
People must be really stupid and naive,in order to fall into this scam.
I don't see the point of connecting a wallet with "mining pool" and all that shit.
The "minimum requirement" of having some coins in your wallet is completely stupid.
More noobs should be aware of this scam.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
to be accurate this has nothing to do with mining!
basically the scammer asks you to give him your private keys and then asks you to send coins to those keys, and if you do, the simply steals them. the scammer in this scenario is using combination of greed plus lack of knowledge (or laziness to do research) of the victims. otherwise that excuse they use to get your private keys is very easy to detect, it doesn't matter if they are using mining as an excuse, trading (API keys), doubling bitcoin,....
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
The most existing Mining scam,beaware :

Scammer : Please create a blockchain wallet and just send me the loging details,let the wallet be empty !

You : I dont want to share my login details !

Scammer : The wallet is empty and I need to connect you to the mining pool and I need the login details !

You : Ok let me share

Scammer : Ok I connected you to the wallet but there should be a minimum amount of btc in your wallet ,so please deposit

You : You would deposit and then they are gone forever as he already stole your wallet pass phrase !

So dont trust these Forex Traders or Minining helps ! They are just SCAM SCAM SCMA ! Stay safe guys !
I too have experienced with the same scam approach through Instagram. Truly speaking anyone will fall for it, because they never ask for funds at the beginning. Request you to give them with a empty wallet which is completely under our control. Better is to stay active and avoid those scams.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

What can be amazing here is that there can still be victims of this already old way of victimizing people. One, they appeal to newbies to the game so that the victim may not be suspecting of the foul play. Second, there is that shameless appeal to greed -- of what the victim supposedly can get if he is participating in the income or earning program. When the victim is playing along well and will deposit any amount of bitcoin to the wallet that can be the last time he can see his funds. Simple but maybe still working. I am seeing so many posted ads of this nature on Facebook groups. Beware. Caveat emptor!
Activity: 154
Merit: 47
BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL
The most existing Mining scam,beaware :

Scammer : Please create a blockchain wallet and just send me the loging details,let the wallet be empty !

You : I dont want to share my login details !

Scammer : The wallet is empty and I need to connect you to the mining pool and I need the login details !

You : Ok let me share

Scammer : Ok I connected you to the wallet but there should be a minimum amount of btc in your wallet ,so please deposit

You : You would deposit and then they are gone forever as he already stole your wallet pass phrase !

So dont trust these Forex Traders or Minining helps ! They are just SCAM SCAM SCMA ! Stay safe guys !
Pages:
Jump to: