Pages:
Author

Topic: The Old Coins - page 3. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 01:15:57 AM
As for me I bought coins and earned also in airdrops like a year ago and they are staking coins. After a year they are still staking and I am happy that the wallets are still working and all I am getting are mined coins and it has increased like 50% more than what I had before. Yes they are considered old now. But I can wait until these old coins will have value.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 01:12:28 AM
Yes, I agree with you. This old coins have some important advantages over new projects: useful experience and loyal customers.
Activity: 391
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 01:10:16 AM
The market of cryptocurrency is seeing a huge number of new coins emerging. Investors need to have a solid knowledge of the, market before investing. Checking the old coin and how they worked is one method of gaining knowledge. A lot can be predicted about a certain cryptocurrency by examining the old coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 02, 2018, 08:52:35 PM
There are plenty of opportunities in Crypto.  Don't get distracted by all the new coins with fancy use-cases and ICO this and Whitepaper that.  If you are relatively new to Crypto I would suggest looking at some of the older coins and see how they have done over the years.

Feathercoin - Fast transactions, the algorithm has changed from Scrypt to Neoscrypt to make it GPU-friendly.
 Unobtanium - Very rare, merge mined with BTC.
 Peercoin - Pretty sure this coin was the first staking coin.
 Terracoin - Another staking coin, now with masternodes. 

Each one of these coins is still around and active.  Don't be caught up in the hype of new coins without looking at some of the old coins.

I guess this coins is what your portfolio having thats why you are aiming from someone to back it uo since theres no good movement from this for long,but i support you because i know this coins and now upon checking the market value its fair enough to invested for all those who is looking for cheap coins to hold for long try these choices guys maybe in time this will pump,hope so
Activity: 15
July 02, 2018, 08:47:54 PM
you will make more on lambo or liza, plenty more
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 08:40:34 PM
This is the first time I have known these coins. I will learn about them. Thank you for sharing.
Activity: 15
July 02, 2018, 08:32:36 PM
you make no money on these scamcoins, only a fool would invest. To make big money you only need to find coins that have big volume and exist only on 1 exchange

it is very easy
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 08:27:57 PM
A good coin is one that can survive only after it has settled over time. There are a lot of new COINS that are just some air that will disappear over time. So when we invest, we can look for some valuable old COINS.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 07:14:11 PM
hype of new coins are very risky but the profit is high. people always tend to follow what is hot and then some of them burned later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 02, 2018, 05:40:40 PM
Old coins = old technologies that has no bright future. I think only new coins will replace old ones because have new ideas and technologies so they have more potental to make profits for investors.
Activity: 49
July 02, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
Now i love to invest on terracoin because i feel in recent time this coins price will increase. You can also invest on bitcoin, ethereum and ripple also. Because these are the main coins of this market.
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 03:53:13 PM
Well, maybe that is your personal opinion. I look into the white paper and observe the price of a coin for sometimes and then decide to invest. Old or now doesn't matter to me.
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 10:34:08 AM
Old coins are the beginnings that bring other coins can appear, with old coins certainly will not forget it but for the current development, only a strong and prestigious new coin will be the talk of the moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
There are plenty of opportunities in Crypto.  Don't get distracted by all the new coins with fancy use-cases and ICO this and Whitepaper that.  If you are relatively new to Crypto I would suggest looking at some of the older coins and see how they have done over the years.

Feathercoin - Fast transactions, the algorithm has changed from Scrypt to Neoscrypt to make it GPU-friendly.

Each one of these coins is still around and active.  Don't be caught up in the hype of new coins without looking at some of the old coins.

Good idea for good old coins but we might not want to be stuck with outdated coins that have out performed its existence. We also want to join these new breed of latest projects with increasing blochchain functionalities. Thanks anyway for the recommendation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
July 02, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
But markets are always willing to follow hot spots.
So I want to invest in some new coin and maybe there's more room for appreciation.

Indeed. The crypto keeps changing at alarming rates and people tend to forget the oldies very fast. Thus no investment in them (active one) and no longer movements at all. This makes the investment kind of dead and we better move on from such projects if wanna be quick bucks maker. The crypto offers new opportunities (projects) on daily basis but we should be selective about them all the time. If not then just stick to the old one but be ready for the long term investment as they rarely spikes. Exception are the top coins because they already have off the chart investment going on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
July 02, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

Hype is the most viable thing in crypto for the past couple of years. There are some coins that can become some kind of revolution in future but nobody knows them because they got small cap during ICO and no hype. And it will be same for 1-2 years when people will buy ICO coins and sell them instantly on exchanges. So I don't know what is better - to support old projects or to gain profit during hype ICOs Sad
Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
Thanks for your advice. This will really help us in future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

Old coins are certainly more reliable. because the trading volume is good, the price is stable.
already many holders of coins that may pump up the price of the coin. therefore I believe more in old coins than new coins
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 09:00:55 AM
I agree with the statement that a new investor should invest in the old coin rather than in new coins. There are now more than fifteen hundred coins that are doing business here but all of them are not good. Some are good and some are bad. So I suggest investing in old coin especially in bitcoin.
Activity: 308
July 02, 2018, 08:58:21 AM
There are a lot of old coins in the bitcoin forum. Some are : 1. Feathercoin 2. Unobtanium 3. Peercoin 4. Terracoin.
Pages:
Jump to: