Pages:
Author

Topic: The one has sold their coins yesterday, you would better buy them back - page 3. (Read 8699 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
I'm always grumpy in the morning.
What you're seeing here is actually the beginning of a pump and dump by high ranking CCP members by bringing investment into BTC by lower levels of the Chinese public while the cadres that hold huge amounts of BTCs and billions of USD worth of fiat will be the ones who profit.
I'm not sure I buy the claim that high ranking CCP members hold large amounts of bitcoin. Anything to substantiate this claim?

The CCP is actually a huge mafia organization that seized control of the world's largest and oldest country almost a century ago using the banner of a political party as its front.
This is generally true of all governments, they only differ in leadership style.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Do not listen to him. CCTV shmoCCTV... dump all your coins before it is too late.... suckers.

Yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh.

And saw this before. Looks great. <3 china
Activity: 700
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!
Is btcchina.com built on phpBB and it's still handling smoother than Gox..lol

How it's written can matter more than what it's written in.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Is btcchina.com built on phpBB and it's still handling smoother than Gox..lol
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
UK is completely fucked with FSA effectively killing any lawful Bitcoin <-> fiat trade.

What is this comment based on?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Buy buy buy!
I have just converted my whole month of salary into Bitcoins! Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How free from government influence is this station?

The Chinese Communist Party owns/is the media in China. Everything is state-run, period. Any semblance of free market in China is a facade put in place to give the vague impression that the CCP is not as tyrannical and parasitic as it used to be to international observers and the general Chinese public. The purpose is to placate hatred against the CCP so as to extend that collapsing Party's lifespan. The reality is that everything in China revolves around the personal interests of high ranking CCP members.

What you're seeing here is actually the beginning of a pump and dump by high ranking CCP members by bringing investment into BTC by lower levels of the Chinese public while the cadres that hold huge amounts of BTCs and billions of USD worth of fiat will be the ones who profit.

Also, if you think securing BTCs, BTC companies, and exchanges is perilous over here in the free world, imagine how unrealistic it is to do it in a country where 100% of the Internet is controlled strictly by the CCP.

The CCP is actually a huge mafia organization that seized control of the world's largest and oldest country almost a century ago using the banner of a political party as its front. You would be weary as fuck if you were dealing with the Russian/Italian mafia. The CCP is much larger and much more dangerous.

Don't play the Party's game for them.

Soooo....buy now, sell later. OK got it thx
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How free from government influence is this station?

The Chinese Communist Party owns/is the media in China. Everything is state-run, period. Any semblance of free market in China is a facade put in place to give the vague impression that the CCP is not as tyrannical and parasitic as it used to be to international observers and the general Chinese public. The purpose is to placate hatred against the CCP so as to extend that collapsing Party's lifespan. The reality is that everything in China revolves around the personal interests of high ranking CCP members.

Also, if you think securing BTCs, BTC companies, and exchanges is perilous over here in the free world, imagine how unrealistic it is to do it in a country where 100% of the Internet is controlled strictly by the CCP.

The CCP is actually a huge mafia organization that seized control of the world's largest and oldest country almost a century ago using the banner of a political party as its front. You would be weary as fuck if you were dealing with the Russian/Italian mafia. The CCP is much larger and much more dangerous.

Don't play the Party's game for them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Do not listen to him. CCTV shmoCCTV... dump all your coins before it is too late.... suckers.

Vladimir the bear. Cracked me up!

Me? Bear? LOL!

Troll is a better word. He is just trolling here. Not sure why, just ignore him.

This is crazy good news about China. I always thought BTC was perfect for China.

Nice also that 20% (or more) of all coins are now being mined in China.

Hey goat better buy goats not bitcoins
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Looks good. I think this will suffice for a good bounce.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Is there a version of this with English subtitles? My mandarin is sufficient  Wink
I thnk you are confusing China with Western Governments, they don't behave in the same ways.

I was talking about most governments in general. I agree it's possible China will be different. One of the actual upsides of non-democracy is that they can take the luxury of thinking more than 4 years ahead.
Activity: 938
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If there is any, even a slim chance of Bitcoin ever becoming a dominant currency, then any nation would serve their own long term interests the best by encouraging their population to trade in Bitcoin. It is interesting dilemma, do you suppress it in a hope that you retain your fiat printing powers and risk other nations leaving you in the dust and be left holding the fiat bag or do you encourage Bitcoin usage and let other to be the suckers...

That's true. OTOH seeing how the current recession / Euro / banking crisis has been handled I think we can safely trust governments to always make the stupidest, most short-sighted decision possible. They rarely really take action, only reaction. The utility of something new and disruptive like bitcoin will fly right over their head until its way too late.

I thnk you are confusing China with Western Governments, they don't behave in the same ways.
If there is any, even a slim chance of Bitcoin ever becoming a dominant currency, then any nation would serve their own long term interests the best by encouraging their population to trade in Bitcoin. It is interesting dilemma, do you suppress it in a hope that you retain your fiat printing powers and risk other nations leaving you in the dust and be left holding the fiat bag or do you encourage Bitcoin usage and let other to be the suckers...

That's true. OTOH seeing how the current recession / Euro / banking crisis has been handled I think we can safely trust governments to always make the stupidest, most short-sighted decision possible. They rarely really take action, only reaction. The utility of something new and disruptive like bitcoin will fly right over their head until its way too late.
Activity: 574
UK is completely fucked with FSA effectively killing any lawful Bitcoin <-> fiat trade.

Really? Not just for exchanges? Please could you elaborate or post a link.
If they sent money in already being wary is probably not a big part of their game plan. I also don't think that newcomers being wary to buy could ever cause downside, because up until recently they didn't even know about Bitcoins.

Exactly. Nervous money is still better than no money at all, in terms of market cap.

The pessimist in me is a bit wary about just jumping in on news like this though.
I suspect this is a great arb opportunity for those who are into that kind of thing. If money is flowing into the RNB markets then someone needs to be the ones to translate that into the dollar market.

It's kind of interesting if this is a hit in China though - the Chinese government might actually not mind bitcoin as much as western governments will. They have generally been very open to any technology (like linux) that helps break the largely western-dominated status quo.
Activity: 434
(...) and might even be moving to encourage China to Buy All The Bitcoins! as they already are with physical gold.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1087
Question for you:

for Chinese people living in China, what are the methods of funding their newly created accounts in btcchina.com, and how long does it take for the funds to show up?

I assume these transfer methods are available also in the weekend (e.g. right now) because China never sleeps. Correct?
They can use alipay and tenpay (Chinese version of paypal) and wire

On weekdays, deposit is usually cleared in hours. It may take longer in the weekend.

Thanks. If I read you correctly this means that no fresh money has arrived to btcchina yet.
So the price rise in btcchina is due to speculation from existing btcchina users after the CCTV-2 news - same users who dumped yesterday.
Things might change tomorrow or Monday when new depositors' money will be available for trading...

Not exactly. It depends on the capacity of btcchina. Like gox, they have been "the victim of their own success" in the past month and have seriously delay in processing deposit. By the way, I have just received my tenpay withdrawal today which means they are working on Saturday.

EDIT: From their website, I think they are working 7 days per week now.
Pages:
Jump to: