Pages:
Author

Topic: The One Man $1 Challenge - page 5. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
March 29, 2016, 04:07:17 PM
i am still not get any massage from the op..i want to give it a try.if i receive $2,i'll confirm here for all of you.i am ready to give it a try
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 29, 2016, 03:29:59 PM
seems like an open source buisness
if you are profiting
keep getting on
you will get $2^23 in a day

Correct. Its like opensource business for the community.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
March 29, 2016, 03:24:09 PM
seems like an open source buisness
if you are profiting
keep getting on
you will get $2^23 in a day
March 29, 2016, 03:03:58 PM

Oh really? CSB.
Good luck to those who believe in this.
[/quote]

Its $1 dude... think about it.. If I was unable to make any profit from the $1 deposit then how am I able to send back $2?

Its a very low amount for a reason... not like some of the stupid things ive seen here people throwing btc at for oh wait.. nothing..

I think the community should give us a chance before you cast your doubt over my service.

Thanks

Reload.
Activity: 350
March 29, 2016, 02:55:15 PM
I still didn't understand very well the idea because but I am interested and will keep watching this thread to see how things move ahead.I am not saying anything at this moment.Just trying to understand the way it will work.

Ill try make a flowchart on how the system works for the members, I should of really made more documentation before posting but I felt the idea was strong enough to bring to the community to test and take it from there.

But I will do my best to make a full FAQ section once I have a good selection of asked questions to make up a good FAQ.

Quick rundown again.

I developed a script that I can make $1 bets across a few well knows dice game's automated with automated withdraw system. its cleaver because it splits down the bets into 0.25c bets across the platform then rejoins the profit back into a wallet for payment to the user.

The clever bit is this.. we already have a few bitcoins in a small pool each one only a few $ each so when you deposit your $1 there is already a pool fund ready to send the $2 back. no matter the outcome of the roll's on the dice games.

We have found that on some platforms there is a way to almost make them payout like a faucet would only unlike a faucet the coins are gambled so the % payout can be 1:1 give one get one.

As I have stated this is currently in development but I think the future of this project looks bright.

Thanks

Reload.

Oh really? CSB.
Good luck to those who believe in this.
March 29, 2016, 02:44:09 PM
is it true??or just a scam attempt? I see a member got paid $2.is this really happen? I would love to try your system.pm me pls

we have had some testers yes and made payments. Please do feel free to wait until we are more established if you wish.

thanks

reload.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 29, 2016, 02:43:58 PM
Transaction went nice and smooth. 
Try it people, its only 1$, thats almost nothing to lose.
March 29, 2016, 02:34:15 PM
I would like to test your service . If you want you can send the amount to my address which can be found on my profile and I will send you back .

I have sent you a PM with the information. thanks.

Reload.
March 29, 2016, 02:20:33 PM
Thanks guys for all the interest. I am only accepting 5 people for testing. Please PM me if you are interested. there are only a few spaces left at the moment.

Reload
March 29, 2016, 02:14:31 PM
I would like to test your service . If you want you can send the amount to my address which can be found on my profile and I will send you back .
Activity: 616
March 29, 2016, 02:12:18 PM
is it true??or just a scam attempt? I see a member got paid $2.is this really happen? I would love to try your system.pm me pls
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
March 29, 2016, 02:09:00 PM
okay i want to test your service.pls pm the deposit address and i'll send you $1 for testing your method..pls be honest here in this forum
March 29, 2016, 02:04:47 PM
I still didn't understand very well the idea because but I am interested and will keep watching this thread to see how things move ahead.I am not saying anything at this moment.Just trying to understand the way it will work.

Ill try make a flowchart on how the system works for the members, I should of really made more documentation before posting but I felt the idea was strong enough to bring to the community to test and take it from there.

But I will do my best to make a full FAQ section once I have a good selection of asked questions to make up a good FAQ.

Quick rundown again.

I developed a script that I can make $1 bets across a few well knows dice game's automated with automated withdraw system. its cleaver because it splits down the bets into 0.25c bets across the platform then rejoins the profit back into a wallet for payment to the user.

The clever bit is this.. we already have a few bitcoins in a small pool each one only a few $ each so when you deposit your $1 there is already a pool fund ready to send the $2 back. no matter the outcome of the roll's on the dice games.

We have found that on some platforms there is a way to almost make them payout like a faucet would only unlike a faucet the coins are gambled so the % payout can be 1:1 give one get one.

http://imgur.com/a/KxQAz

This shows the rolling from my pool account..

As I have stated this is currently in development but I think the future of this project looks bright.

Thanks

Reload.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
March 29, 2016, 01:56:18 PM
Lol this is another sister company of any investment site.. or any doubler site.. better to stay away before they scam all your money if try this service. no can do this for now..

No, I have no connection to any other projects on this or any other forum.

Please let my work speak for it's self before jumping down my neck with accusations please.

I have already been contacted by good standing members here for the test so please let the test do the talking.

This is a community project. and I aim to keep it in good standing with all members here.

Thanks

Reload.
Better to held your money first in escrow maybe it will help to attract people here to test your service.. if you dont use escrow good luck with this business..
Activity: 728
March 29, 2016, 01:55:58 PM
March 29, 2016, 01:48:34 PM
Lol this is another sister company of any investment site.. or any doubler site.. better to stay away before they scam all your money if try this service. no can do this for now..

No, I have no connection to any other projects on this or any other forum.

Please let my work speak for it's self before jumping down my neck with accusations please.

I have already been contacted by good standing members here for the test so please let the test do the talking.

This is a community project. and I aim to keep it in good standing with all members here.

Thanks

Reload.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
March 29, 2016, 01:45:47 PM
Merit: 105
March 29, 2016, 01:43:08 PM
I'm willing to try it.
Send me info.

TXID: 56e32edad3810d7f5abcb272fd2b0d826853c27d769cee03e9a2640abd8f4609

Thanks iigor.

I have added you to the test group and this is your $2 payout.

Thanks for testing.

reload.
Received, thanks.
March 29, 2016, 01:33:33 PM
Okay, I'll try it out then.  Where do I send the money back and after it confirms you just send me 2 dollars back to the same address I sent it to you from?  Let me know where to send it!

Everyone will get there own deposit address. You deposit to the address given to you and supply me with a return address.
Once I see conformations I add it to the system, After 60 min your payout will come direct to your wallet.

Everyone is happy.

PM me for your address if you would like to deposit leex1528
March 29, 2016, 01:30:47 PM
I'm willing to try it.
Send me info.

TXID: 56e32edad3810d7f5abcb272fd2b0d826853c27d769cee03e9a2640abd8f4609

Thanks iigor.

I have added you to the test group and this is your $2 payout.

Thanks for testing.

reload.
Pages:
Jump to: