Pages:
Author

Topic: The Only Acceptable way to Quit Crypto! - page 2. (Read 171 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 11:36:04 PM
It's no longer news to say that some wish to quit crypto or that some are at the verge of doing so, but is that really the right thing to do? Well we can't possibly say because we may not tell their pains.

But if you must quit cryptocurrency, there is just a best way to do it and still keep high with good smiles afterwards.

Different reasons might have prompted anyone to consider quitting, ranging from market difficulties to personal mistakes during trading or for some that were scammed and feel like a lot has been lost and may not wish to continue.

Whatever the reasons are, I would just tell you that if you must quit, Don't sell off your portfolio because you want to quit, rather Take a Note pad, write your passwords and personal details in a way that would be readable to you or anyone else in 10 year or more from now, so that when those coins you think are just shiit coins today finally gain weight, you wouldn't have any reason to cry again.

I have lots of them too, from ICOs to bounty program and airdrops, but instead of quitting, I would rather take a holiday or consider another skill for few years and come back to Crypto to reap the fruit of my labour.

Remember the history of Bitcoin from the beginning, don't be force to sell your portfolio because of the harsh bear market. Whatever that's hot now will definitely be cold again and harvest won't be far anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: