Pages:
Author

Topic: The owners of the major exchanges are scammers? - page 2. (Read 2617 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Concealcoin is 100% scam.

How does Cryptsy add a coin so quick, when other coins have paid votes plus regular votes and haven't been added on. My guess is that one of their cronies created the coin, with a short PoW to create panic and hype and a rush on the exchanges to trade the coin.

Possible. Then again, they added Via + Apex really quick too. I am guessing they simply are seeing Bittrex eat up their profits and plan to add coins faster now. Hence why MP probably got rid of that paid voting thing too. So I think it more likely they simply want to get that initial hype money off of new coins, rather than that crony hypothesis.

It also wouldn't be in their best interest to add shady coins, but who knows... I mean, Bittrex sort of killed the golden goose with so many ICOs run close to one another. I think Polo came to their senses after Mil, with their newer ICD rules.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

Note: I just posted this for lulz. I do not really care about topic.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
criminal investigations please !

start with the exchanges

-- due to negligence.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Concealcoin is 100% scam.

How does Cryptsy add a coin so quick, when other coins have paid votes plus regular votes and haven't been added on. My guess is that one of their cronies created the coin, with a short PoW to create panic and hype and a rush on the exchanges to trade the coin.

Then Bittrex/Polo hop on the scam train and list this giant turd.

24HR PoW + Whitepaper scam = hype and huge exchange trading volume. Plain and simple.

These exchanges need to be careful. I know Bittrex and Cryptsy are US Based so if they are complicit to this scam then they can be shut down.  

People are asking why the dev would scam if they didn't premine. Well, they don't need to premine if the scammer owns an exchange and makes money from the fees.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
what if they are behind those coins? some of them maybe
actually, this is what I am starting to think at least for icebergcoin, architectcoin.
(same goes for millionnaire coin on poloniex)

There are clearly better coin to add to bittrex than those...
Or bittrex has been promised some %age over the IPO...

If you facilitate the work of a scammer by harboring his scam... that make you a scammer too...

was always really suspicious to me, how certain coins, went on some exchanges so fast where others require weeks or more

there is a pool-exchange mafia for sure out there, Minerals revealed it
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
actually, this is what I am starting to think at least for icebergcoin, architectcoin.
(same goes for millionnaire coin on poloniex)

There are clearly better coin to add to bittrex than those...
Or bittrex has been promised some %age over the IPO...

If you facilitate the work of a scammer by harboring his scam... that make you a scammer too...
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I would not say scammer itself, but I think they somehow manage to manipulate the entire system in their favor  Lips sealed
Activity: 328
Merit: 250

Hit that one square on the head...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
too many fuckin scammer here recently   Angry
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
legendary