Pages:
Author

Topic: The Oyster Pearl scam - page 2. (Read 2150 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 56
April 04, 2018, 01:03:59 PM
If you are so sure, have you reported them?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 12:17:12 PM
I wanted to come here and clear my name as an impostor from the Oyster Pearl community is stealing my identity to make false posts across many media outlets.

Oyster Pearl took part in insider trading from at least the month of March to the time of their announcement that the airdrop date has failed and needed to be postponed until a later date. 

Oyster Pearl was telling all investors in their telegram that Kucoin support for their airdrop of the "Shell" token was 99% a done deal when in fact this was an outright lie.  We have telegram posts from the project lead, by his own admission, telling us there were communication issues from 6 weeks out.  During this this time Oyster Pearls price remained stable while Bitcoin fell with the help from this lie to investors.  The Oyster team admits to selling tokens during this time.  This is insider trading and falls somewhere between unethical and illegal in the crypto world. 

https://t.me/oysterprotocol/287587
https://t.me/oysterprotocol/287453

The oyster Pearl leadership has begun censoring anything that does not fit their narrative as there are no answers that can be given with factual and provable information to their behavior.  This is unethical and unprofessional and only helps them unload their 6.7 million pearls they have just removed from the dev wallet onto unsuspecting investors.  There are not enough buyers for Oyster Pearl to sustain this price while dumping that type of volume so the name of the game is to silence opposition, surround the telegram channel with hardcore follower and make an appearance all is well. 

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/changes-to-community-operation-e8081837e44a

I would never invest or recommend an investment where the project lead is anonymous and censors the community.  This shows ill intent and goes directly against what crypto is about.  Crypto is supposed to free us not censor and hold us down.

Oyster Pearl has removed 1/5th of their dev funds in just this quarter.  This is not a healthy move and is an incredibly high spend rate for the project.  At this rate in 5 quarters the funds will be liquidated.  I have no idea what they will spend in the future but we do know what they are spending now and its alarming.  So once again I would never have anyone invest in something as risky as this and hence do not support this product in any way shape or form.

Being censored for the last 2 days were people attempting to discuss potential dumping concerns during and after the airdrop as we all know is common knowledge that this will happen.  This is being censored and messages are being deleted of any of this type of discussion.  This is horrible for new investors (the victims) as they think from the telegram chat everything will be be fine after the airdrop but history shows us a massive sell off is coming and investors cannot get the information they need as all real discussion is being blocked.  Mind you all pump information is allowed to remain.  This also shows the motives of Oyster Pearl as they unload these tokens.

I would never tell someone to invest in a project where the project lead makes a pr release as the one he posted over medium.  Its absolute folly and proves noting at all.  Big investors will not invest in a project where the leader makes emotional and childish accusations like he has done.  He is not fit to run a fruit stand let alone a project in which we are to invest our hard earned dollars in.  The big investors know this.  Could you imagine a ceo of Google, Microsoft or Exxon making a medium post like the one he did outright censoring the public and investors?  Of course not.  So the only investors that they have to dump on is us.

Finally, I would never tell our bitcointalk community or any other to invest in a project where the project lead would insult his investors.  Investors are to be cherished and respected not lied to, censored and insulted.  Once again no large investor will invest with emotional and childish outbursts from the leader.

https://t.me/oysterprotocol/287622

Here is the first of the funds they removed from the dev wallet and sent to Kucoin for dumping.  It's 700k.  No matter the reason for selling or when they told us they were selling that 700k is coming to market.  Be careful there is still 6 million to go after that and that is just for this quarter.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1844b21593262668b7248d0f57a220caaba46ab9?a=0x6664650f564a4cb65abeadce4b84b81bd9a570b7

There will be a rush of Oyster Admins coming in here to dissuade you from listening to any of this an to invest in an incredible project.  Please do your own research.  Look over the facts and make your own decisions.  We don't need more stories of people losing all their funds to a scam coin.

God bless.

Pages:
Jump to: