Pages:
Author

Topic: The pandemic outcome - page 7. (Read 2110 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
May 01, 2020, 10:23:43 AM
In my opinion, you should buy gold to prevent inflation. Currently, national governments are printing a lot of money to support people who are unemployed due to the COVID-19 epidemic. This will increase the cost of goods many times. If you have a big savings then you can invest in cryptocurrencies. Besides, there are about 15 days to the Halving BTC date. So I think BTC price will increase significantly in the next few months.

Gold and crypto are really good to buy at this time and gold may just b a temporary phase which will see the upside and crypto if invested in good coins in right allocation can make our wealth grow in coming time. Though it is also better to have strategy as in long- and short-term goals and plan and invest accordingly so that we can make money in both terms.
Gold and Crypto are two of the greatest you can invest right now because inflation would probably kick in and your fiat will become more worthless. However do not forget that stocks increase a lot faster during this period as well, because they are getting constant cash injections to keep going higher and higher, which means if you really end up buying at the bottom for a stock, you would probably hold on until things get better, and see the stock skyrocket as well.

There are really not that many wrong answers right now, even the simplest things are quite profitable in the long run, whenever a crash happens everything goes low, if something bankrupts then it bankrupts, but if it gets help from government and does't bankrupt, that means we are going to see it eventually go up.
Activity: 176
Merit: 5
May 01, 2020, 03:09:53 AM
Some countries provide financial support to their citizens during this pandemic. You need to find out what money you can get from the state, and take advantage of this opportunity. If you have lost your job, it makes sense to look for online earnings. Some of these methods don't even require special skills. You need to save money and write all your expenses in a diary. This way you can optimize your expenses.
Yeah at this point govs take some of troubles and divide it on every citizen of the country, so you better use this advantage otherwise you lose a lot of value overnight.
Moreover, if every person will optimize expenses we might feel just fine and recover economy fast enough we won't notice really
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
May 01, 2020, 01:58:19 AM
Some countries provide financial support to their citizens during this pandemic. You need to find out what money you can get from the state, and take advantage of this opportunity. If you have lost your job, it makes sense to look for online earnings. Some of these methods don't even require special skills. You need to save money and write all your expenses in a diary. This way you can optimize your expenses.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
May 01, 2020, 12:34:00 AM
Of course all people around the world affected by corona virus. One side, the rich maybe can survive during this pandemic, but on the other hand, the poor? we dont know, better if we share each other, what we have to give (especially food) for them who need. I believe this wrld will raise again if we stand together

There are not any difference between poor and the rich.
The coronavirus affects all people and doesn't take into consideration the money that anyone holds.
Those teams need to be protected not only by themselves but from all other people in society.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 01, 2020, 12:17:06 AM
It is very likely that we will be soon witness another crisis after this pandemic event many people around the world are becoming jobless, in other word no financial to face the reality when this such phenomenon exit, add up the mortgage and bills to pay for, it is sure pain in the back to workaround and see what we can do for the upcoming month during this pandemic.

For me I will just thrown away any things that can be sell off, to support what do I need for, and stay on my list to dos after the event I don't have a family for the moment sure give me a time to not worry about.

How about you give me your thought on this event  I might be adapt your idea and get some of it to surest my stability when the time comes,

I thought maybe a simple lifestyle would make people better in times of crisis like this,
sometimes many people waste money to buy something luxurious and expensive just to look elegant and in the end this attitude only worsens their situation

Just watch those dumpster diving vlogs from Youtube and you will know that a lot are wasted before- food, clothes, gadgets, and basically everything. I don't know if this will change after the pandemic is over. Will people go back to their old habits and waste more? Or they will be more frugal in life this time?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 30, 2020, 10:32:31 PM
It is very likely that we will be soon witness another crisis after this pandemic event many people around the world are becoming jobless, in other word no financial to face the reality when this such phenomenon exit, add up the mortgage and bills to pay for, it is sure pain in the back to workaround and see what we can do for the upcoming month during this pandemic.

For me I will just thrown away any things that can be sell off, to support what do I need for, and stay on my list to dos after the event I don't have a family for the moment sure give me a time to not worry about.

How about you give me your thought on this event  I might be adapt your idea and get some of it to surest my stability when the time comes,

I thought maybe a simple lifestyle would make people better in times of crisis like this,
sometimes many people waste money to buy something luxurious and expensive just to look elegant and in the end this attitude only worsens their situation
Activity: 506
Merit: 11
April 30, 2020, 09:49:31 PM
Of course all people around the world affected by corona virus. One side, the rich maybe can survive during this pandemic, but on the other hand, the poor? we dont know, better if we share each other, what we have to give (especially food) for them who need. I believe this wrld will raise again if we stand together
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
April 30, 2020, 07:38:32 PM
During this kind of unexpected situation we should learn how to survive, were own our own and only us individuals can protect ourselves. Health, food security and family comes first, this pandemic made us all equal also teaches us the new norm of life to be health conscious and always be prepared of everything.
But the sad thing is that many people are not really prepared for this situation and those poor people had suffer the most. The pandemic mostly paralyzes businesses and it really affects the economic system. This gonna be a long way to resolve, not even the most developing country finds the cure and might get worse if the people won't follow the government advice.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
April 30, 2020, 03:45:32 PM
Yep, a lot of people are going to find themselves in very difficult situations after this pandemic is over. This is why the government is planning to ease the lockdown and let people go back to their business so they can have a means of income. If they don’t do that, I can’t imagine what will happen next. And of course people are going to be warned to avoid social gatherings or any form of gathering, to avoid getting in contact with people who are infected with the virus.

There might be some jobs that wouldn’t be allowed to open yet. I hope that every thing works out for the better after all these have happened.
Yes, the governments really need to do anything possible to support the people. Landlords should be told not to take rents for the time that the pandemic has been, and bills should be cut off. Mobile network providers should try to reduce the cost for internet and other things. We are all in this together and we should try to help ourselves in any way possible. And I am really hoping that the lockdown will be eased so that people can get back to work. The only things that might still be avoided an be social gatherings and other types of gatherings, but people should be allowed to go to work and try to observe some distance.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
April 30, 2020, 01:02:14 PM
Yep, a lot of people are going to find themselves in very difficult situations after this pandemic is over. This is why the government is planning to ease the lockdown and let people go back to their business so they can have a means of income. If they don’t do that, I can’t imagine what will happen next. And of course people are going to be warned to avoid social gatherings or any form of gathering, to avoid getting in contact with people who are infected with the virus.

There might be some jobs that wouldn’t be allowed to open yet. I hope that every thing works out for the better after all these have happened.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
April 29, 2020, 12:20:44 PM
During this kind of unexpected situation we should learn how to survive, were own our own and only us individuals can protect ourselves. Health, food security and family comes first, this pandemic made us all equal also teaches us the new norm of life to be health conscious and always be prepared of everything.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
April 29, 2020, 12:11:09 PM

Our government is giving us dole out but not enough, so my income from bounty hunting is what support us, I'm wishing that the halving will increase the price I'm holding so we can have a rescue financially from this pandemic, my situation is not really that worse, as we can still keep up but I don't know about the coming months, if there are still no cure.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 29, 2020, 10:54:41 AM

The crisis that is coming is inevitable and we all know it what we do not know is how big that crisis going to be, and while many countries are now making the attempt of going back to normal and open their economies the truth is that the pandemic is not really slowing down so most likely they are going to be forced to close their economies once again in the future and the longer this continues the greater the effects we will see in the economy, so if you have the opportunity to save some money then you better do it just in case you need that money in the future.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 29, 2020, 10:43:48 AM
During pandemic most outcome than income because we must stay at home and government not allowed for activities out home, many people lost their job and never have passive income without working, right now they are waiting for government help to run away how much money needed every day.

There can be some positive outcomes as well. Working from home may become the new normal. This can be beneficial for family life, especially in work-crazy countries such as South Korea and Japan. Another positive aspect can be that online avenues for earning money may become popular. Internet may become a major revenue spinner. Ecommerce is witnessing a huge boost nowadays.
Activity: 506
Merit: 11
April 29, 2020, 09:56:00 AM

Since i work from home. i started again to take a apart on social media marketing. Starting at Bounty hunter and learning something new (like adsense and freelance). Actually we have change our mine, not only passively hanging on real job but also add another income from our skill
Activity: 1036
Merit: 524
April 29, 2020, 05:11:32 AM
During pandemic most outcome than income because we must stay at home and government not allowed for activities out home, many people lost their job and never have passive income without working, right now they are waiting for government help to run away how much money needed every day.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 29, 2020, 04:08:00 AM
In my opinion, you should buy gold to prevent inflation. Currently, national governments are printing a lot of money to support people who are unemployed due to the COVID-19 epidemic. This will increase the cost of goods many times. If you have a big savings then you can invest in cryptocurrencies. Besides, there are about 15 days to the Halving BTC date. So I think BTC price will increase significantly in the next few months.
Gold and crypto are really good to buy at this time and gold may just b a temporary phase which will see the upside and crypto if invested in good coins in right allocation can make our wealth grow in coming time. Though it is also better to have strategy as in long- and short-term goals and plan and invest accordingly so that we can make money in both terms.
Imo it is a great time for any investment really
A lot of companies are facing not the best times, but they will recover soon enough so we all can earn profit from it.
And since crypto market is tied up with global market - same fate awaits most of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 29, 2020, 03:25:22 AM

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
April 29, 2020, 02:54:01 AM
Besides, there are about 15 days to the Halving BTC date. So I think BTC price will increase significantly in the next few months.

I guess you  are thinking of the short term return here, actually if bitcoin will really succeed in the long run, we can jump in now and just hold til the price will rise. Since bitcoin has limited supply and we are seeing the adoption have increased significantly, we can then expect in the future to increase more and that will make bitcoin more valuable as an investment.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
April 28, 2020, 07:10:15 PM
if I am more suitable to enter the crypto because as you said soon we will
face halving, and in every halving that occurs there is a significant increase in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: