Pages:
Author

Topic: The path may be rough - page 3. (Read 949 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 01:53:05 AM
many steep streets in the crypto to be able to get results. the risk continues to exist in the front of the eye and when cannot cope with it then it will be something that is difficult to traverse in search results. fluctuations, scam and many more things into the barriers need to be bypassed with the can master or deepen their knowledge in crypto.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 25, 2018, 01:30:55 AM
I agree. There is no shortcut to success. We should learn to make an effort to learn and be more patient when it comes holding our coins. If in any case that you worked for something (bounties)and didn't get something in return, learn feom it and make sure it won't happen again. Same thing applies on ICO investment and trading. Don't get discourage if you eere scammed. LEARN.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 12:50:54 AM
The author is absolutely right, offering to learn from the most unpleasant situations and losses. There are no absolutely losing situations. The world is not black and white and no blessing without good. Any most unpleasant event gives us life experience and knowledge.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
October 24, 2018, 09:04:48 AM
The journey to making it big in the crypto space most times might not be smooth. Even virtually every success in life is not always on a bed of roses. There are challenges we need to overcome. There are times we gain and sometimes we loose. See these as just what you need to pass through and do not be perturbed.
Every experience has its lessons and blessings.
-Even if you have been scammed, get your lessons from it.
-If you lost your money in the cause of trading, try to know what made you to lose.
-If you made a wrong choice of ICO, know what lead to it.
-If your predictions never worked out well, consider the factors.
These and some other things are what make the crypto experience interesting.

Though, the path may be rough, you will surely get there.

Well some of these tips have been my basis for enduring in crypto. If I have been too impatient, the dip in the market that started last February could be my end here. But until now Im still here.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 24, 2018, 09:03:15 AM
I may agree the people's involvement in the crypto market seem to be rough but it's not all the time considering the fluctuating market trend. It so happen that down trend may took longer time to settle back to it's usual market value but somehow it manage to be back to it's current market value ranging from $6K to 6.5K. I think that there will be a bullish market in the coming months before the year end and people would be able to gain the most awaited profit that they expected to happen.
Stay being positive will give you more time to be patience, Yes, in this journey we will face different kinds of emotions and struggles but because
we are positive and we do believe that things still fine and we are willing to take every steps both positive and negative ways, we will gain our
prize, the outcome for positive thinker will be huge, always treat things in its brighter side and learn from experiences that you might encounter
along the way.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
October 24, 2018, 09:02:09 AM
The way to success in crypto industry is not so easy of what other people expected to be when they are newly engage in this kind of works/activities. The road/path must be rough but it is just a part of our journey as a crypto trader or investor. All we need to have is to have knowledge so that we can avoid on investing in some scam project/s and we must have patience on ourselves to wait for our chance to have profits with our investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
October 24, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

The path to success is never easy. Until success, there are many attempts you have to face confidently. We must never give up when things do not go as we wish. Perseverance and patience are the way to success in the crypto market. The cryptographic market teaches us lessons every time, from which we have to turn more powerful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 08:45:48 AM
this year indeed a lot to learn. we dont know what come out next year. what can do is pick up as much as you can and perform better next year.
Activity: 448
October 24, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
I may agree the people's involvement in the crypto market seem to be rough but it's not all the time considering the fluctuating market trend. It so happen that down trend may took longer time to settle back to it's usual market value but somehow it manage to be back to it's current market value ranging from $6K to 6.5K. I think that there will be a bullish market in the coming months before the year end and people would be able to gain the most awaited profit that they expected to happen.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
October 24, 2018, 07:48:38 AM
Well hard time don't last but hard people do... The current market situation has made some weary and willing to let everything go off their hands but steadfastness and optimism is needed time like this and to make it extremely big in life always require risks hence we need to persevere through this toxic period
I don't think it is that hard at all. So far we have came thus further without any issues at all. Of course there was "hacked" websites and exchanges and so forth and there were known scammers and all that while we came all this way but it was bound to happen, people get scammed in any currency so why bitcoin should have been any different. In the end it has been only 10 years since all of this started (not even 10 years I think) and in that one decade we have managed to turn a thesis paper type electronic money pdf into 200+ billion dollar thing (which was close to a trillion dollar once).

I think we moved very quickly and there is no need to call that rough. Yes most people expect bitcoin to jump to 100k tomorrow because everyone keeps talking about how much you can make with it but in reality we have come very far in very short span of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 23, 2018, 12:05:17 PM
A lot of people were thinking that the crypto world are just for people who wants easy money. Well, they are mistaken. Crypto world is even harder than stock exchange but the rewards are greater. I know a lot of people were hesitant on crypto because of the technicality and it can be hard for those who were not that knowledgeable on investments. However, if you keep learning about crypto, you will know that it is really not that hard. All it needs is time and effort so that you will know better.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 12:00:40 PM
I agree with you. Along the way to your journey to crypto success, you will stumble into some hard challenges that may discourage you from staying in the crypto business. But always remember that these are just a test on your staying and willpower. As we stumble, we learn and grow our confidence in every crypto activities. use it to your advantage and in no time you will realize your goal to make it big in crypto.
Activity: 96
October 23, 2018, 11:41:05 AM
absolutely, When some people become victim of scam project or losing money from trading.most people get fed up with every thing. And they consider it as a full life failure. But true we should consider our failure as a lesson for future tasks. in crypto world mostly traders and investors should have more experience.
Activity: 71
October 23, 2018, 11:36:49 AM
for most of us the path is really rough and some of us cant handle the heat. but for those who can I'm saying: keep your hope and never get your morale is broken.
Merit: 102
October 23, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
The journey to making it big in the crypto space most times might not be smooth. Even virtually every success in life is not always on a bed of roses. There are challenges we need to overcome. There are times we gain and sometimes we loose. See these as just what you need to pass through and do not be perturbed.
Every experience has its lessons and blessings.
-Even if you have been scammed, get your lessons from it.
-If you lost your money in the cause of trading, try to know what made you to lose.
-If you made a wrong choice of ICO, know what lead to it.
-If your predictions never worked out well, consider the factors.
These and some other things are what make the crypto experience interesting.

Though, the path may be rough, you will surely get there.

I know that this crypto space would not be forever to me. I would be a businessman someday and would be more focusing on that, but still I won't try to let go all of my investments in crypto.
October 23, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
I know one thing: if you stand still, you will get nothing! You need to move, try. We all make mistakes, but mistakes are our experience, our teacher, who reasonably explains more than anyone else.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
October 23, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
In this world nothing comes easy ,to get rich sometimes feels impossible to only those who are too scared of making mistakes ,if we can't make mistakes how are we going to improve? Cryptocurrency is the best way to make it now because its will be the best tech to ever exist in mankind era
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 23, 2018, 11:17:19 AM
even though they seem to give up but I am sure that they really hope for the market, they just stop and wait instead of leaving then giving up because for people who are risking their money on coins for now, the best way is to wait
but for bounty hunter like me, continuing to work is a good way so that when the market recovers I can participate in parties
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 11:09:18 AM
Generally in life, nothing worth comes in an easy way. There is a price to pay and Cryptocurrency industry is not different but with consistency and tenacity, we will surely get it rich one day.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
I think everyone has processes that are unique in this cryptocurrency space, some say that they profit quickly, some don't benefit for several months. in my opinion, all of that is the dynamic of everyone's life
Pages:
Jump to: