Pages:
Author

Topic: The penny has yet to drop on Qora. - page 3. (Read 3218 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
June 13, 2014, 04:26:27 PM
They had had enough of clones and junk its true, so have I. Which is why Qora is something different.

Which feature of Qora is unique?

Money is not about gimmicks. What did FB do that Myspace didnt?

Its a new code, so the fact we have some overlap of functions is cause those are the functions people have been discussing and asking for for the last few years. Like I said you are looking at this from a Shitcoin perspective where you want some monkey playing cymbals to make it interesting.

its a new code so its like comparing a Jaguar and a mini and saying they do the same thing so they are the same, Or Android and OS and saying the same thing.

What it has over NXT is implementation. So far the wallet has worked sooo much better tha NXT ever did at this stage. There will be an asset exchange and I'm expecting it to be implemented in a way that is user friendly. The hope is to add anonymity later too.

Whats under the hood of Qora you will have to ask specifics to the developer. Qora has said the focus is on being able to build future developments ontop of Qora.

Here is the key though. The truth is as an original code it has a right to run alongside NXT as an alternative to it. No one is ever gonna put a NXT clone over NXT but a completely new code with similar functions. It is a natural competitor and so should be seen as a real contender, no pump and dump but a genuine stab at being a currency that blows up bigger than even Bitcoin.

Activity: 312
Merit: 254
June 13, 2014, 04:20:16 PM

You've mistaken me for someone who is trying to persuade you of something rather than someone who is trying to tell you something.

I couldn't give a rats ass if you hate Qora and never buy a single coin.

Do you think poor marketing could destroy Bitcoin or NXT?  they rose in spite of negative opinion. Qora will be no different.

You guys are literally blinded and drunk on shitcoins you don't know up from down when something real comes along. How can anyone be taken seriously with Karmacoin in their signature, what a bunch of stupid sorry dicks you are. Oh you put me off Qora! where's my handbag.

I genuinely hope you don't buy cause then I can revisit this thread and laugh MY FUCKING ASS OFF AT YOU.

For you information, I invested in Qora IPO and didn't sold a single coin, only gived away to some friends one million or so, and I wouldn't sell any Qora till see the potential in it once new features become implemented, the same I have a stake in nxt and wouldn't sell them because I think it's even more usefull than fiat "or at least I hope it becomes more usefull in short-mid term"
If qora sucess the same as nxt, I will have more money from Qora than from nxt, so I'm interested in qora success more than you think.

Then you should know marketing, hype, guys going crazy on forums, FUD, lies, bugs, or anything is gonna stop qora being a success. If only people woke up to reality and recognize quality coins always rise in the end to the top of Coinmarketcap. You wouldnt be all worried about how me, some lone guy spouts off about it.

The biggest problem Qora has right now is no one really knows what it is or are talking about it. They think its a clone or a fork of NXT. The main thread is a ghost town, no posts for hours on end, while shitty coins have posts every minute. As a community we need to start talking about it on the forum.

I agree with you in many things, but also think that you have to be bit more educated Smiley
Good coins will rise yes, but don't need to call many people retarded or symilar, they have right "and even obligation" to get money from pump and dump shitcoins if they can so then they can buy Qora  Kiss
I doubt so much people are convinced that some bitcoins clone will become something one day, and me, prefear so much that they make the pumps and dumps in other shitcoins instead of in qora or nxt Smiley
Qora dev seems a capable guy more worried about the code than about marketing, let him work and once we have more material to promote qora and it's really stable, money will come.
win
June 13, 2014, 04:16:34 PM
The thing that puts me off most about Qora is the community, it has to be the worst of any coin I have seen so far. From the 'LOL HODL TILL 500 GUYZ' to the in-fighting to the shit talking about other coins, it's just absolute joke and that's without even mentioning smagrada.

The thread is actually very productive and a nice atmosphere. In the last week we had a ton of crap coming from one guy with multiple sock puppets who quite honestly seems a bit insane. Otherwise there has been no major disagreements or arguments on there. We are in good company, the last time I saw a thread like it was NXT.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
June 13, 2014, 04:15:15 PM
They had had enough of clones and junk its true, so have I. Which is why Qora is something different.

Which feature of Qora is unique?
win
June 13, 2014, 04:14:07 PM
Maybe because people have had enough of coins now. It's been a constant influx of new coins and 'new code' just doesn't impress that much any more. 'New code' just by itself doesn't mean much. It has to be features that no other coin has implemented yet. People don't care about code, they need features. Better if those features are stable without major bugs.

win
June 13, 2014, 04:12:23 PM

You've mistaken me for someone who is trying to persuade you of something rather than someone who is trying to tell you something.

Do you think poor marketing could destroy Bitcoin or NXT?  they rose in spite of negative opinion. Qora will be no different.

You guys are literally blinded and drunk on shitcoins you don't know up from down when something real comes along. How can anyone be taken seriously with Karmacoin in their signature, what a bunch of stupid sorry dicks you are. Oh you put me off Qora! where's my handbag.

I genuinely hope you don't buy cause then I can revisit this thread and laugh MY FUCKING ASS OFF AT YOU.

For you information, I invested in Qora IPO and didn't sold a single coin, only gived away to some friends one million or so, and I wouldn't sell any Qora till see the potential in it once new features become implemented, the same I have a stake in nxt and wouldn't sell them because I think it's even more usefull than fiat "or at least I hope it becomes more usefull in short-mid term"
If qora sucess the same as nxt, I will have more money from Qora than from nxt, so I'm interested in qora success more than you think.

Then you should know marketing, hype, guys going crazy on forums, FUD, lies, bugs, or anything is gonna stop qora being a success. If only people woke up to reality and recognize quality coins always rise in the end to the top of Coinmarketcap. You wouldnt be all worried about how me, some lone guy spouts off about it.

The biggest problem Qora has right now is no one really knows what it is or are talking about it. They think its a clone or a fork of NXT. The main thread is a ghost town, no posts for hours on end, while shitty coins have posts every minute. As a community we need to start talking about it on the forum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
June 13, 2014, 04:10:02 PM
Maybe because people have had enough of coins now. It's been a constant influx of new coins and 'new code' just doesn't impress that much any more. 'New code' just by itself doesn't mean much. It has to be features that no other coin has implemented yet. People don't care about code, they need features. Better if those features are stable without major bugs.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 13, 2014, 04:06:25 PM
The thing that puts me off most about Qora is the community, it has to be the worst of any coin I have seen so far. From the 'LOL HODL TILL 500 GUYZ' to the in-fighting to the shit talking about other coins, it's just absolute joke and that's without even mentioning smagrada.
June 13, 2014, 04:03:59 PM

win
June 13, 2014, 03:52:49 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

nothing i said should have led to this reply. do yourself a favor and stop replying. your making qora look bad with your childish behavior. you have no right to act justiful and protector of qora. especially since a lot of other people have invested into this coin. You are hurting them with your posts.

btw i said "this" post doesnt make me want to look up qora. I am following the proper qora thread closely and analyzing it.

Stop responding childishly and think twice before you make a coin supported by tons of people look bad!

+1 That exactly what I mean, if you want to promote qora find other way, you are damaging the rest of investors, I understant you are in your right to speak as you want, we are only giving you an advice, and please, don't answer us this way, not everyone here is looking into pump and dumps Wink

+1 All you do is put me off.

You've mistaken me for someone who is trying to persuade you to do something rather than someone who is trying to tell you something.

Do you think poor marketing could destroy Bitcoin or NXT?  they rose in spite of negative opinion. Qora will be no different.

Activity: 63
June 13, 2014, 03:35:29 PM

nothing i said should have led to this reply. do yourself a favor and stop replying. your making qora look bad with your childish behavior. you have no right to act justiful and protector of qora. especially since a lot of other people have invested into this coin. You are hurting them with your posts.

btw i said "this" post doesnt make me want to look up qora. I am following the proper qora thread closely and analyzing it.

Stop responding childishly and think twice before you make a coin supported by tons of people look bad!

+1 That exactly what I mean, if you want to promote qora find other way, you are damaging the rest of investors, I understant you are in your right to speak as you want, we are only giving you an advice, and please, don't answer us this way, not everyone here is looking into pump and dumps Wink

+1 All you do is put me off.
June 13, 2014, 02:28:54 PM

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2014, 02:19:19 PM
ay. this thread does not makes me want to look into qora... and i love all coins!

i can see your frustration. You believe you have a good coin and everyone should look into it. i get it. we all got a coin rooting for (obviously)

But give us some concrete details/fact browski

I decided I don't want to help stupid people anymore, I lost the desire to help scammy types looking for the next pump and dump.

Go fuck yourself you scammy scumbags on here.  

win
June 13, 2014, 01:27:28 PM
ay. this thread does not makes me want to look into qora... and i love all coins!

i can see your frustration. You believe you have a good coin and everyone should look into it. i get it. we all got a coin rooting for (obviously)

I decided I don't want to help stupid people anymore, I lost the desire to help scammy types looking for the next pump and dump.

Go fuck yourself you scammy scumbags on here.  

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
June 13, 2014, 01:21:52 PM

Like the developer has said 95% of people never really read whitepapers and would prefer a website with all the api and information on there. I've seen scams recently that had whitepapers, means nothing actually. The website is a few days away, was the last word. We are still in the earlier stages.

Ok here's the truth. The developer does what seem from the outside look a bit scammy. That's why the IPO wasn't that popular. And here's why. He actually doesn't care about hyping or marketing the coin AT ALL. We are now at a point where any new shitcoin has a twitter, FB, Website, chatroom blah blah blah. But he simply doesn't care about that stuff. He just simply just wants to build a brilliant system. I honestly don't think he cares if anyone believes in the coin as long as he does. In a sea of scams and hype being involved in this coin is a refreshing change.

What second point?

Like the developer has said 95% of people never really read whitepapers

No but big investors want whitepapers if you want the coin adopted for markets, I am sure ebay would want a whitepaper, but hopefully there will be one in time, as you said the dev wants to get it right.

The developer does what seem from the outside look a bit scammy.

Does not help promote Qora, focus on the good things in the forum the dev has done, saying the dev does this and is not that is no proof of trust, his work on the board should speak for itself

All the best Qora team, looking for big things

legendary
Activity: 1274
June 13, 2014, 12:37:12 PM

Activity: 882
June 13, 2014, 12:28:31 PM
gorillajam, please, I love qora too, but try to promote it more quietly, you are a bit harsh. Qora is very young, need more development before grow, so please, be bit more educated or you will make more qora haters than qora followers. Only my opinion Smiley

I'm free to speak my mind, I'm not in any way related to the leadership, marketing or well anything with Qora. I should be quiet? why?  It's like saying a bitcoins reputation is based on Mark Karpeles.

I'm doing this cause I'm a believer in it but I'm finding almost no one has heard of it. I'm buying as much as I can.

Did you just compare yourself to Mark Karpeles?
win
June 13, 2014, 12:20:44 PM
gorillajam, please, I love qora too, but try to promote it more quietly, you are a bit harsh. Qora is very young, need more development before grow, so please, be bit more educated or you will make more qora haters than qora followers. Only my opinion Smiley

I'm free to speak my mind, I'm not in any way related to the leadership, marketing or well anything with Qora. I should be quiet? why?  It's like saying a bitcoins reputation is based on Mark Karpeles.

I'm doing this cause I'm a believer in it but I'm finding almost no one has heard of it. I'm buying as much as I can.
June 13, 2014, 12:11:45 PM
Activity: 882
June 13, 2014, 12:10:45 PM
The truth is we don't get a brand new source code coin that often. Almost never.

1. Bitcoin (new code)

2. NXT (new code)

3. Qora (new code)

There aren't any others yet!

So why is Qora being traded like its some shitcoin clone?

Its a top 5 coin, only a matter of time till the penny drops.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qora-released-16-may-100-pos-new-source-522102

What about cryptonote coins?

hahah This isn't on of those threads to pump a shitcoin my friend. Give a link, sounds a lot like a shitcoin to me.

Well friend, cryptonote is a protocol not a coin.

Cryptonote coins are
Bytecoin
Monero
And a few more

Cryptonote.org
Pages:
Jump to: