Pages:
Author

Topic: The percentage probability that the account was sold - page 2. (Read 332 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 83
~
My brother taught me as a child, if you don't understand what your opponent is talking about, just nod.
Me now:
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
Eh, November 26, 2015 to January 08, 2017 isn't too far fetched. Only a year.
People can learn different languages, and it was only a year and 1 month. I would just call it a coincidence, especially seeing that it has been over 5 years since this happened and as far as to my knowledge no suspicious things have happened during the time of the activity.

As for the last awakening being a 3 year difference, that can be of some suspicion and understandable, especially seeing that Russian post, but since you said the Russian post didn't prove anything (as well as that he also speaks English in 2023) we'll just do what you said and set that specific part aside.

He did stake his account in 2019, that is a good find and im removing the rest since its 4 am and i had to reread this post a couple of times
Activity: 147
Merit: 83
Salute,

Today I found a topic by user aceptamosbitcoin, i never seen him before in Russian local board so I decided to check his story to roughly understand who he is and discovered an interesting moment.

His first activity made in forum Last activity of first owner
  • November 26, 2015 Post

Here we see that almost 99% of all messages from his account are made in the Español (Spanish) Local board.

Awakening of the second personality on the account
  • January 08, 2017 post
Last activity of second owner
During this period of time, the account was actively used in English and without activity in the Español (Spanish) Local board.

The last phase of awakening Last activity
The appearance in the Russian local board is generally some kind of surprise for me, but it does not prove anything, so we will put this aside.
Obviously, the account was clearly sold once, but is it enough to paint him? He staked BTC adress on July 26, 2019 which clearly does not prove that he belongs to this account.

I have nothing against this man, and in my opinion he did not do anything bad here, but at the same time it contradicts the established rules, what are your conclusions? Or, all this cannot prove that the account was resold or the owner changed.
Pages:
Jump to: