Pages:
Author

Topic: The perfect solution to scam in the crypto space - page 3. (Read 1105 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The only thing that I can see that can solve the number of scam and fraud is legalization and regularization. The number of fraud case this time is very alarming so that means that criminal is everywhere and your security is in danger. If regularization and legalization will implemented criminals will afraid to do crime or online scam because there will be a law to punish them.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
SEC will have that big part of regulating these ICOs because they can maintain the number of incoming ICOs and they can check the legitimacy of the makers.
This will reduce the scam rates as fake ICOs will not be able to raise money for investors anymore
True because of fact checking of the developers so that they are liable if ever they do something shady.

We always talk about this regulation. But my question is, what is SEC actually doing concerning this? Are they taking any action at all cos the crime is just becoming widely spread across the crypto space and this scares most prominent investors.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
I think scams can easily be regulated with IEO's than ICO's, at least the exchanges where these IEO's could bring some regulations about amount of tokens that can be traded by a single account to avoid dumps from scam developers on victim investors.
How do you mean scam can be regulated through IEO then in the ICO when scam is a general term that can occur at any given time and on any platform, we have scam exchanges what happen if those scam exchange run an IEO will they not scam the investors?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
in a decentralized world the users themselves must fight the scammers instead of relying on third parties and other people to fight their fights. otherwise there is no point in having this market as decentralized and we might as well go trade stocks with centralized brokers.
besides, when you add centralization into a decentralized world each time without fault we end up with corruption.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
We should have a solution to eliminate those scammers and scam ICO so that the investors they will not afraid of putting their investment and it would be safe, i think the ICO would be register to the government so that scam ICO would not launch in crypto space.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think STO is the upgraded version of ICO, I mean they are regulated by law! But from the end of the last year haven't seen a single successful STO token in the exchange! That's mean investors are not liking the STO too. The only thing investors accepted is the IEO!

But the smart contract auditing seems a very good suggestion to reduce the hackers!
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
yeah i agree with all of that.
we need more protector of ICO to reduce scam or fraud project.
now, ICO is so bad and full of scammers and how much investor loosing their money because Scam ICO.
i hope that will happen and we can see ICO without scam and fraud again.
sooner or later this moment will come and we will really see a clean market, but until then we need to be as attentive as possible and if we see a not honest project, we must report it
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
I think scams can easily be regulated with IEO's than ICO's, at least the exchanges where these IEO's could bring some regulations about amount of tokens that can be traded by a single account to avoid dumps from scam developers on victim investors.

I dont think IEOs is problem solver. IEOs is differet ICOs and held by exchangers. If we are choosing IEOs from big exchangers, its fine but right now, many exchangers trying held IEOs and i think we should make research first before join IEO in small exchanger
Activity: 308
yeah i agree with all of that.
we need more protector of ICO to reduce scam or fraud project.
now, ICO is so bad and full of scammers and how much investor loosing their money because Scam ICO.
i hope that will happen and we can see ICO without scam and fraud again.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
The rate of scam and hacks in the cryptocurrency market keeps growing at an alarming rate. In my opinion there best solution to these crimes in the cryptocurrency market are

1 ICO regulations: if there is ico regulations then investors should only invest in ICOs that are certified and meets the required standards. This will reduce the scam rates as fake ICOs will not be able to raise money for investors anymore

2 Smart contract Auditing: I think in other for coins and exchanges to avoid hacks and attacks they should constantly audit their smart contracts at regular intervals (like every 2 weeks or every month).  Doing this will help them detect the bugs and loop holes in their smart contracts and correct it before it is used by hackers.
I agree with your point for your first solution its already implemented in the name of IEO . These IEO's are mostly verified with exchanges and atleast it will gauarntte listing . Second auditing most of the token do the auditing before listing into exchange yes regular interval of auditing required for sure.
Activity: 795
The rate of scam and hacks in the cryptocurrency market keeps growing at an alarming rate. In my opinion there best solution to these crimes in the cryptocurrency market are

1 ICO regulations: if there is ico regulations then investors should only invest in ICOs that are certified and meets the required standards. This will reduce the scam rates as fake ICOs will not be able to raise money for investors anymore

2 Smart contract Auditing: I think in other for coins and exchanges to avoid hacks and attacks they should constantly audit their smart contracts at regular intervals (like every 2 weeks or every month).  Doing this will help them detect the bugs and loop holes in their smart contracts and correct it before it is used by hackers.
You are right, regulation will protect investor from participating in a scam project, contract autit of smart contract is important too, now the question is when will the regulation kick in?
Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Even if there are regulations in ICO, there won't be any guarantee that the project will developing accordingly, but at least we can avoid scams.
To be able to avoid scam alone is not enough to bring profit to investors of the ICO.
The guarantee that the ICO project will running according to the roadmap plan is important too, so the investors can measure their ROI time.
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
I really like both of those ideas. I also think it would be wise to include some sort of AML compliance software or tracking. I only know of ciphertrace because that's Binance's partner
Activity: 434
It is very difficult to protect against scam project. It is necessary to have experience studying projects and defining cheaters, which is very difficult to do, especially for beginners. Therefore, it is best to pay attention to the proven services that make up the ratings of ICO projects. But all the same, they cannot be trusted 100%, and you need to pay attention to the project documents yourself and do a control check.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
It seems to me that you can think of nothing from scammers.  It is necessary to reconcile with this.  The guys are the Internet, there are no restrictions.  Fraudsters are also people who want to make money or just break the system.  Hackers will always exist.  Get over it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
sounds good,so there no fraud and investor or hunter can do their job without fear scam.
maybe after it happen amount of ico will reduce, because there only legal or good project will come out,and scam will rejected.
No one can completely avoid scam project to enter into the market because the regulations can be passed by the scam project by giving the fake details which can be easily purchased on the dark web.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
sounds good,so there no fraud and investor or hunter can do their job without fear scam.
maybe after it happen amount of ico will reduce, because there only legal or good project will come out,and scam will rejected.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
the solution to the problem of fraud and hackers in Crypto, in my opinion is:
1. Don't use the ICO concept but IEO, I think the IEO is safer in terms of delivery because the token already has a market.
2. Registered on the market that is truly verified.
3. Implement a strict security system.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
yes it's a good solution to improve investor and public confidence again, we see that there are many cases of fraud. with the existence of ico regulations and intelligent audit contracts, it is likely to reduce fraud cases related to the crypto world.

I personally also strongly agree with the existence of intelligent audit rules to reduce fraudsters in the crypto world because until now investors are still afraid and tired of dealing with fraudsters, because they always make losses to many people.
Pages:
Jump to: