Pages:
Author

Topic: The phrase to describe Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 1791 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 07:23:35 AM
The most important phrase to describe Bitcoin is Rich.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
September 05, 2017, 07:01:11 AM
Bitcoin could be one of the greatest inventions & innovations made in decades.

It could cause a widespread revolution in financial and banking industries where people are forced to rethink the way they've done things over the last 50 years and realize a better method has been found which makes our old ways of thinking about those things obsolete.

The segway was once hyped as being the next big thing. From a historical perspective its difficult to think of anything that has the potential to completely change how we think about and use money the way that bitcoin has. That could be significant within the grand scheme of things.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 06:51:03 AM
In this phrase is how I explain Bitcoin in all senses.

"Bitcoin is the most free and pure form of a crowd-economy, free from the oppression of governments."

Free from government oppression-yes,but not free from miners,"hard fork supporters",big holders trying to manipulate the market price and "off-chain" supporters.I think the term "crowd-economy" is meaningless,what are you trying to say with this?Every economy is a "crowd economy".Obviously we need people (crowd) to have an economy.
Maybe he wanted to say that it is people currency meant to be ruled by people. We all know that all other state currencies are not in the control of common man whereas bitcoins provide everyone with same opportunity of earning profits. Bitcoins provide complete freedom to the users.

Probably the post really would mean the general and with the most people in it and thats the community. I kind of like this idea because most issues in this community is how the government could handle or manipulate btc users in there own economy. Not totally free in some countries but at least it is not easy for the for an entity to control btc.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
September 05, 2017, 04:44:30 AM

"Bitcoin is the most free and pure form of a crowd-economy, free from the oppression of governments."

Free from government oppression-yes,but not free from miners,"hard fork supporters",big holders trying to manipulate the market price and "off-chain" supporters.I think the term "crowd-economy" is meaningless,what are you trying to say with this?Every economy is a "crowd economy".Obviously we need people (crowd) to have an economy.
Maybe he wanted to say that it is people currency meant to be ruled by people. We all know that all other state currencies are not in the control of common man whereas bitcoins provide everyone with same opportunity of earning profits. Bitcoins provide complete freedom to the users.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
September 02, 2017, 12:42:06 PM
I would say that bitcoin is "a breath of fresh air for the modern financial system". We constantly see how in all countries there are financial crisis. It's a death sentence for the existing financial system. Only bitcoin will help people to survive the time of troubles.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
September 02, 2017, 11:51:52 AM

Though apparently it seems to be free from government's regulations but in practical it isn't.
As far as if we remain in Bitcoin ecosystem, there isn't any worries. But when we either leave or enter Bitcoin arena by selling or buying it for fiat respectively, we are under radar of government. For newcomers only viable instrument to get Bitcoins is buying them for cash and when they do so they aren't anonymous anymore.

PS: Topic is in wrong section. Move it to 'Bitcoin Discussion'. 
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 11:13:23 AM
"Digital and decentralized by nature, Bitcoin is both more liquid and more safe as a storage of wealth than physical gold. Protected from government control and usable worldwide"
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
September 02, 2017, 08:00:50 AM

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 07:03:41 PM

Pages:
Jump to: