Pages:
Author

Topic: the point of having high IQ? - page 3. (Read 367 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
June 18, 2023, 11:33:05 AM
OP, I think I understand what you are trying to express here, yeah, but high IQ in humans can be in different aspects of their career, profession, academic degree, etc. For example, someone who has a high IQ on how to run a business could expand the business by opening other branches. Also, someone can have a high IQ in academics; they can read, write, and pass their exams very well, but with such an IQ in only academics, they may not necessarily do well in other aspects of life.

Some people have a high IQ to counsel others and solving family problems, but they can't handle their own homes. Some don't have the high IQ to manage their office; they could get employed in a large private company, but due to poor performance, they can easily get sacked, even though they were people of great intelligence in the high institution. In general, high level of IQ in a career that someone chooses will grant them excellent.

OP, I know that the forum is not against individuals that write in bad English because it's not the mother tongue of most people here, but it's very important to write correctly with good punctuation because that's what makes readers easily understand the message you are trying to pass. Some people can just skip a thread after reading the first and second paragraphs, and when it doesn't make sense to them, they will just skip the topic. So, I will advise you to  work on your writing skills; it will help build you a great reputation here. You can read Advantages of engaging in quality contributions on the forum.

Don't take it so hard on me, it's just friendly advice.

Cheers 🥂, Dr.Bitcoin_Strange 👺👺
Activity: 350
Merit: 255
June 18, 2023, 09:24:35 AM
what is the point of having high IQ?

it is believed that high IQ make you a better person.

it is also believed that high IQ get you more score in a test in school.

but what does it make you a person after leaving the school.

in real life, there is finited of everything resource, what does high IQ help the reality?

let me assume, when there is only 100 apple in the town, high IQ person would more likely get more of the apple, yup, high IQ help you get more apple from finited source of apple. thus make you a better breadwinner, high IQ make a better breadwinner than low IQ person.

finally:
is it economics topic? it is politics isn't it? Smiley
source, please?
why should I believe you?
go back to your base

let me know how do you think.
IQ is what one needs to be successful in whatever he or she is doing. In decisions making,in business,in whatever name them. People do things the other way round because they lack IQ and they end up regretting their actions. This is one of the gifts that most leaders lack that it why they decide to eat up the country's money that is in their custody and at the end they will be caught and send to jail. But initially,they thought that they are the smart ones,unknown to them that they lack IQ.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 18, 2023, 08:16:50 AM
This connotes that having those or an IQ's enables you to handle the affairs of life more better than an ordinary person or a layman. Having IQ also position you to qualifies into working in a good company than others who are not knowledgeable enough to handle that position of work. So IQ helps during school and after school, you are being smarter and creatives than others who aren't making any efforts in times of life as well as general innovation just as Bitcoin was introduced and established to us by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 115
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
June 18, 2023, 06:03:23 AM
..."meta-cognitive awareness",...

it is very unusual, after I break this terms down into individual words, I come to an understanding that:

meta = very primitive sth

cognitive = recognition ability, such as able to read text, to read a picture to tell it's name

awareness = obviously they are aware of it while most people simply ignore anything in life.

...detect and reuse plans, methods and strategies... to solve problems...

let's sum it up, isn't it what a breadwinner suppose to do? breadwinner solve the problem of the most fundamental life problems, food is ought to be the most fundamental life problems, water is also the most fundamental problems, of course, in a wasteland or in the woods, there isn't many fancy objects to play with, breadwinners should not have to solve too many things that is trivial and non criticals. Gadgets or toys or luxury is not fundamental items.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
June 18, 2023, 05:01:43 AM

in real life, there is finited of everything resource, what does high IQ help the reality?

finally:
source, please?
go back to your base

high IQ doesn't make you a better person, it makes you a more smarter person.
In a group of people, the person with high IQ always have an edgewise over those with low IQ because of their problem solving ability.
A person with high IQ is believed to posess a "meta-cognitive awareness", they know how to detect and reuse plans, methods and strategies that they can apply to solve problems.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 115
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
June 18, 2023, 03:35:16 AM

let me assume, when there is only 100 apple in the town, high IQ person would more likely get more of the apple, yup, high IQ help you get more apple from finited source of apple. thus make you a better breadwinner, high IQ make a better breadwinner than low IQ person.

finally:
source, please?
go back to your base

Pages:
Jump to: