Pages:
Author

Topic: The point of no return - page 2. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 24, 2019, 03:29:49 PM
I think bitcoin will not reach the 0 value. There are still so many people that trust bitcoin. So bitcoin can still recover and be good again. We just need a little more time.
Yes, the price of Bitcoin will never comes up to 0 because still there are many supporters which have been supporting it since from the beginning and we will keep supporting the as long as we able to can.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
January 24, 2019, 05:47:39 AM
I think about 2.5K. If bitcoin passes this mark, I will start selling bitcoin in parts. But honestly, I don’t think Bitcoin will reach this level. I think that on the contrary, stable growth will soon begin. If growth is not within 1-2 years, then again, I will have to sell Bitcoin. I hope this will not happen!
Everything could happen, there's nothing sure when it comes to price of btc. Even it was the leading coin in the market chances for it to drop and lose its value is always there. However, you are also right somehow, this will not happen as long as there are investors who believe to btc. So I like your idea of selling when you can't take the pressure any longer, that's the best move to save us from a total bankruptcy.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 24, 2019, 05:35:19 AM
At which price do you think bitcoin will not be able to recover from? There is strong support at $3500 but is now at risk of being breached.

Is $3000 the low point after which there is limited chances of it returning to the glory days?
No one can tell when bitcoin will return on its glory days, even if bitcoin price will decrease until $3000, there is no assurance or no one can guarantee us that bitcoin will recover after that. As of the moment, we already experience long time stable amount of bitcoin, maybe because no big investors are getting interested again with bitcoin.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 24, 2019, 05:12:12 AM
I think about 2.5K. If bitcoin passes this mark, I will start selling bitcoin in parts. But honestly, I don’t think Bitcoin will reach this level. I think that on the contrary, stable growth will soon begin. If growth is not within 1-2 years, then again, I will have to sell Bitcoin. I hope this will not happen!
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 24, 2019, 03:35:33 AM
At which price do you think bitcoin will not be able to recover from? There is strong support at $3500 but is now at risk of being breached.

Is $3000 the low point after which there is limited chances of it returning to the glory days?
It all depends on the how the community show support on this idea. Seeing how more and more people become so engage with it, we can expect recovery and "glory day" in the near future. Just continue to buy and hold and expect sudden changes on price from time to time. Get a secure wallet like electrum or Holder and decide to do long term investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
January 24, 2019, 01:55:02 AM
Even if bitcoin finds it bottom at 1000$ it will surge in price again ,bitcoin has fought the toughest battle in the past and now its spreading across the continent like an unstoppable plague ,its too late to stop bitcoin now because its has become 10x stronger ,with strong community and lovely investors it will always do fine
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 24, 2019, 01:19:56 AM
Bitcoin adoption is stronger than any other I've seen so it will always rise no matter how drag down the price might be ,this is one of the reasons its unpredictable ,let's not worry much on price but take advantage of present market condition
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
January 23, 2019, 07:28:32 PM
I personally don't think that there is bottom line limit from which bitcoin would not be able to recover. If all the parameters fills again like it was in its best days (talking about price), I don't see the reason why bitcoin price wouldn't increase again, even if it touches the price of one dollar.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 23, 2019, 01:02:01 PM
nobody knows, my homepage is full of predictions about bitcoin. But in fact everything is not true, if it is true maybe it is just a coincidence. If I am sure of the future bitcoin, then I will hold on without having to worry

Don't have so much hype on it, you also know it may trigger but depends on the market situation. Need not to worry too much on the downfall instead take is opportunity as a advantage and buy more if you can and I am sure you will be paid for this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 23, 2019, 11:09:44 AM
At which price do you think bitcoin will not be able to recover from?
There’s no way that in some point bitcoin will never be recover,because bitcoin started to somewhat value is only a cents so whats the matter if this returns to that same value?the technology behind bitcoin in which the Blockchain and the other altcoins (the legits only)will remain existing because this is a currency for the technology and not just for paying bills and buying something from the groceries
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
January 23, 2019, 10:55:21 AM
zero and end of internet will be the point of no return for the bitcoin, because what ever the low price it may go it will bounce back as now it is the main earning tool for many traders and a big investment hope for many peoples.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 357
January 23, 2019, 10:30:31 AM
$2000 is the lowest for me but bitcoin doesnt have any history where it breaks down even on lowest value. It still continue to survive for many years. Besides, people would also takes that as an advantage and will continue to invest more. Bitcoin will always recover because its now considered as a currency and a lot of people use it even on low value.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 23, 2019, 10:25:06 AM
nobody knows, my homepage is full of predictions about bitcoin. But in fact everything is not true, if it is true maybe it is just a coincidence. If I am sure of the future bitcoin, then I will hold on without having to worry
For me,we don't have to worry much even if this market will still fall its price because as long as there is bitcoin's volatility and those people who are still using bitcoin,then the price will still bound to recover.So don't be too much affected with negativities.Instead grab this chance to maximize your investment in bitcoin by buying more potential coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
January 23, 2019, 09:58:11 AM
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 09:28:50 AM

Nope, even if it returns down to 2000 and even 1000, that will be no problem with getting back above 20k in the next bull cycle.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 09:03:03 AM
I think bitcoin will not reach the 0 value. There are still so many people that trust bitcoin. So bitcoin can still recover and be good again. We just need a little more time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 08:56:12 AM
Like anybody else here. If bitcoin has no value at all. I think that is the time that bitcoin cannot return to its glory days. But now there is still a chance that bitcoin will be great again.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
January 23, 2019, 08:52:32 AM
I believe a price of $0 for 18 months would mean we'd reached the point of no return.

Bitcoin doesn't care what price it is. It doesn't care what one of its users has paid for it. Just like mining, if it breaks someone there'll be someone along to take their place at a lower price level.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
January 23, 2019, 08:49:38 AM

I believed the previous price $3400 price range is the bottom price of bitcoin market although the time when the market will experience bullish is something we should not consider because there's much of demanding in the market now expect the whale intervene.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 23, 2019, 08:11:04 AM
I think that it can be recovered, indeed, at such a price it makes us confused, we all think of giving up, but not for me.
I am still involved in this field even though in a very low market situation than before I basically will remain optimistic and try my best in this field and hopefully it will improve in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: