Pages:
Author

Topic: The Power of Bitcoinfuji - page 2. (Read 326 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 09:10:10 AM
What is bitcoinfuji exactly and what were the principle for it. If it was not complete deal then the former company might have seen some sort of flaw in your company. I mean what is that point which got caught and the deal was not completed.

Does that mean your rebranding did not work properly and everything got spoiled. We have to be very specific when there is rebranding. Like the idea of that.

The deal was an alliance with a company that has Fuji in its business name.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
March 02, 2018, 08:45:34 AM
What is bitcoinfuji exactly and what were the principle for it. If it was not complete deal then the former company might have seen some sort of flaw in your company. I mean what is that point which got caught and the deal was not completed.

Does that mean your rebranding did not work properly and everything got spoiled. We have to be very specific when there is rebranding. Like the idea of that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
March 02, 2018, 08:41:24 AM
It is in ICO or it's already listed on some big exchange? (Not minor ones) . Tnx in advice..
March 02, 2018, 08:37:46 AM
Over 1000 coinholders so far in a coin that can go viral in the near future. Read about the marketing plan at www.bitcoinfuji.com!
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 02:59:17 AM
This month www.bitcoinfuji.com was in negotiation/correspondence with a major company in Asia about a re-branding deal. The deal did not come through but if it had it would have made the headlines in Asia. What I am trying to tell you is that Bitcoinfuji is working very hard in the background to make Bitcoinfuji a household name and if one of our deals comes through the sky is the limit. The company we were negotiating came very close to doing the deal and have said  that although they have said no for the moment they might reconsider coming into the deal in the future. Bitcoinfuji's business plan/model is very powerful and you need to take this into consideration when making an appraisal of bitcoinfuji.

We welcome your comments.

This is real world stuff....
February 27, 2018, 12:39:46 PM
The www.bitcoinfuji.com rebranding model should not be underestimated.
Publicity is the key to a coins success and rebranding delivers publicity!
The public don’t know about many coins because they don’t have a mechanism to get the word out.
Activity: 84
February 27, 2018, 02:59:39 AM
www.Bitcoinfuji.com has approx 1,100 coinholders/wallets at the moment
February 26, 2018, 09:50:20 AM
This month www.bitcoinfuji.com was in negotiation/correspondence with a major company in Asia about a re-branding deal. The deal did not come through but if it had it would have made the headlines in Asia. What I am trying to tell you is that Bitcoinfuji is working very hard in the background to make Bitcoinfuji a household name and if one of our deals comes through the sky is the limit. The company we were negotiating came very close to doing the deal and have said  that although they have said no for the moment they might reconsider coming into the deal in the future. Bitcoinfuji's business plan/model is very powerful and you need to take this into consideration when making an appraisal of bitcoinfuji.

are you serious i want to buy 1 million of those coins .. hahaha ... if they grow x100 in month i will have 100 million dollars .. wow .. just keep promoting this spam

Read the last post. In addition, money is not the motivator. Doing something that delivers an honest and decent coin to the masses is what Bitcoinfuji strives for!
so you want me to believe in a team who doesn't have a basic website (noobs WordPress doesn't make sense and information you provided has a lot of scrap) and a basic web security like SSL and just tell me one thing if you can develop or fork bitcoin then why the hell are you using waves platform instead developing your own script or least creating an eth smart contract would've made some sense.

Believe in what you want!
Bitcoinfuji has a bright future!
One big rebranding deal will put Bitcoinfuji top 50 market cap: stay alert!
February 26, 2018, 09:22:04 AM
Most of the companies are scam but only bitcoin is the source of the part time work for earn money online or it is not a scam.

You have an interesting investment strategy!
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 01:07:33 AM
I have never heard about it before

NOW YOU HAVE
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 10:27:27 AM
I have never heard about it before
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 10:07:51 AM
Most of the companies are scam but only bitcoin is the source of the part time work for earn money online or it is not a scam.
February 25, 2018, 08:48:33 AM
This month www.bitcoinfuji.com was in negotiation/correspondence with a major company in Asia about a re-branding deal. The deal did not come through but if it had it would have made the headlines in Asia. What I am trying to tell you is that Bitcoinfuji is working very hard in the background to make Bitcoinfuji a household name and if one of our deals comes through the sky is the limit. The company we were negotiating came very close to doing the deal and have said  that although they have said no for the moment they might reconsider coming into the deal in the future. Bitcoinfuji's business plan/model is very powerful and you need to take this into consideration when making an appraisal of bitcoinfuji.

are you serious i want to buy 1 million of those coins .. hahaha ... if they grow x100 in month i will have 100 million dollars .. wow .. just keep promoting this spam

Read the last post. In addition, money is not the motivator. Doing something that delivers an honest and decent coin to the masses is what Bitcoinfuji strives for!
so you want me to believe in a team who doesn't have a basic website (noobs WordPress doesn't make sense and information you provided has a lot of scrap) and a basic web security like SSL and just tell me one thing if you can develop or fork bitcoin then why the hell are you using waves platform instead developing your own script or least creating an eth smart contract would've made some sense.

ETH is dead, the founder is on another planet: said he would quit, said cryptos have no value, etc. scalability is also a big issue and he said that the problem could take years to solve. He has made his money and doesn’t care. Waves is legally compliant! Migration from Waves is a strong possibility but Waves is a safe place at the moment! EU will crackdown soon! Smart contracts will be released this year on Waves! Also, Bitcoin forks are a waste of space!
Activity: 88
February 25, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

February 25, 2018, 08:30:48 AM
Someone please red trust these multi accounts promoting this scam. They have opened like a dozens of thread in this board alone to promote this cheap scam.

Your English is not the best!
Are you a native speaker?
What are your qualifications?
February 25, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

February 25, 2018, 08:16:51 AM
Someone please red trust these multi accounts promoting this scam. They have opened like a dozens of thread in this board alone to promote this cheap scam.

It is not a scam and anyone or anything that opposes Bitcoinfuji with libel is walking on thin ice: TEST US
Never underestimate!

You are dealing with something that has purpose and cause, there is no scam. It is unfortunate that people make such posts off the top of their heads. Bitcoinfuji is trying to advance Bitcoin and the alts in a positive way!
Activity: 88
February 25, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

February 25, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

It is not a scam and anyone or anything that opposes Bitcoinfuji with libel is walking on thin ice: TEST US
Never underestimate!
Activity: 1034
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 07:48:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: