Pages:
Author

Topic: the power of HOLD and believe - page 10. (Read 1726 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
December 26, 2020, 01:26:39 PM
as we know, the price of Bitcoin had a bear run in 2018 with the lowest price at $3k on Dec 17, 2018 and now the price of Bitcoin has reached $25k and this is the new ATH price for Bitcoin, so if you buy Bitcoin in 2018 and HOLD until now, then you can get a profit of more than 700% and I also congratulate those of you who HOLD or bought Bitcoin in 2018 when the price of Bitcoin dump.
I'm one of those folks that have held during 2018 and also by this year at the lowest. It sounds easy but everyone who does that deserves to get a smile on their faces while looking as bitcoin closes to $26k by this time.

The time was hard on those days because too many negative people talking about their negative predictions. Some have expressed that they'll wait for it to dump some more before they buy. Believers and holders made it, we're turning to the next chapters of ATH.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 26, 2020, 01:13:58 PM
It was never their intentions to hold bitcoin that long, the truth is they invested at the wrong time thinking that Bitcoin will grow over 20k in 2017, they have no choice but to keep holding just to get back their money someday

if they were very faithful  in  holding, they still  have  profited  by now of over $5k. anyone who is about to  lose their money  from  from $20k worth  of btc will sell when the price is diving sharply down to $3k.

its a terrible pressure when the covd19 started and you lose job. anyone who had been suffering will really be  selling the btc they hope to keep. if  the person didn't lose his job and still have good financial status while he believes btc is the future but doesn't trade, i think  he would have been holding up to this day.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
December 26, 2020, 01:01:25 PM
It was never their intentions to hold bitcoin that long, the truth is they invested at the wrong time thinking that Bitcoin will grow over 20k in 2017, they have no choice but to keep holding just to get back their money someday
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
December 26, 2020, 12:47:29 PM
as we know, the price of Bitcoin had a bear run in 2018 with the lowest price at $3k on Dec 17, 2018 and now the price of Bitcoin has reached $25k and this is the new ATH price for Bitcoin, so if you buy Bitcoin in 2018 and HOLD until now, then you can get a profit of more than 700% and I also congratulate those of you who HOLD or bought Bitcoin in 2018 when the price of Bitcoin dump.
Pages:
Jump to: