Pages:
Author

Topic: The power of Networking. - page 2. (Read 230 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 220
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 08, 2024, 04:57:07 AM
No man is an island so we no go fit to overemphasize the importance of interdependence among one another, because if you know dis one you no go know di oda one. To succeed in life person go at one time or anoda need connection of anoda person to reach di level wey we de aim, so human beings need networking to achieve greatness and become successful in life. Take for instance, na person carry most of us enter dis forum, if no be so, we fit no ever know say place like dis de exist, if no be di trust of who bring you come, go go even say di forum na scam. Na who know road de show anoda person road, but we still need to shine our eyes if we de follow person networking, make we no go follow scammers and dem go carry us enter where dem go scam us of our hard earned money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 63
February 08, 2024, 04:06:22 AM
What I'm saying in essence, is that we've become a family by reason of this platform that brings us together and if for any reason their is going to be a physical move to advocate for bitcoin adoption, we're going to be in the right position to carry it out and so make we de relate wela for the forum and also try to de carry each other along so we go also know wetin de happen for the industry wella.
I really do understand the aspect of every thing you are talking about. Though it's difficult to spill the beans but one thing you should know is that in any organisation, before networking will be strong you must developed trust amongst yourselves before the networking will be strong. Like now for example I teach you something and my obligation is for you to teach the next person likewise. And if you fail to teach the next person that mean the networking is not flowing well and the chain will will be cut off.

Another example is when people are doing contribution poparly know as AKAWO. If 4 people are doing contribution, Mr A has taken from Mr B,C and D and now it is the turn of Mr B to receive from Mr A,C and D. If Mr A default by complaining of not having fund to Pay the next person, it means that the networking is not strong and will definitely crash.

So what am trying to say in essence is that without trust networking cannot hold. The success of every network is love, trust, and sincerity.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
February 08, 2024, 03:54:19 AM
Say no more bro. The importance of network cannot be looked down on. My progress in life so far is 80% due to networking. We should also try to be nice so we don't lose the network
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
February 08, 2024, 01:40:03 AM
It's not strange that no man can do it all by himself and that most of the things we are doing becomes better and easier when we actually put our heads together and support ourselves in our own little way.

I've benefited a lot by networking with people. Sometimes you just need to know someone that knows someone who is into what you're looking for and it paves a big way for you. Their are several instances when people pay huge sum of money to learn a skill that you will comfortably learn for free because of the kind of network you've built.

I guess this is one of the major advantage of going to the higher institution and to be really honest, the major thing I have achieved as a graduate is that I have a network of different individuals that are doing well for themselves in different field and it's always very easy to seek for their help or professional advice when the need arises.

Even most of our top politician and some of our leading industrial expert still ensure that they build the needed relationship and network with people in their field and those outside their field and once they leave a particular position, it's always not difficult for them to find another.

What I'm saying in essence, is that we've become a family by reason of this platform that brings us together and if for any reason their is going to be a physical move to advocate for bitcoin adoption, we're going to be in the right position to carry it out and so make we de relate wela for the forum and also try to de carry each other along so we go also know wetin de happen for the industry wella.
Pages:
Jump to: