Pages:
Author

Topic: The Power of Will - page 2. (Read 311 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 17, 2018, 08:07:33 PM
You are right personally i sometimes feel stuck in some trades

Personally, I am really stucking, not feeling more.  Smiley And I try to leave it by making a new decision with my asset. With altcoins, don't stuck in it too long if you don't want to lose indeed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 17, 2018, 04:47:13 PM
The decision everyone makes today, can either make or mare one's success in life and most especially in cryptocurrency.
Even if people make suggestions for you, those suggestions should be seen as your research directions or as tools to enhance your research, such as focus.
You should go ahead to carryout research on those that have been suggested. Afterwards, make your decisions from the outcome of your research.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
December 17, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
You are right personally i sometimes feel stuck in some trades because of long one directional trends, i think there is an urgent need of implementation of either direction trading like we see in forex, there should be option to either buy or sell the pair, only long option is not good for active traders.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 17, 2018, 04:08:58 PM
Many do not understand what the power of will is and that is why others can make decisions for them.

Such decision might be right or wrong and even if it is right, you might not be able to manage it well, because you did not choose it by yourself.

Take for instance you buy a good coin that you know nothing of, considering the volatility of cryptocurrency, you might end up not selling at the right time, which could result into a loss.

Be in control if your decisions, most especially in this bear market or even beyond.
Never let another person decide for you on what to invest in or when to invest.
Your strength, power and success are in your will. So do your study and make the right decision.
Pages:
Jump to: