Pages:
Author

Topic: The price is being manipulated so hardcore right now... - page 3. (Read 3374 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I don't know about you guys, but they aren't getting my coins for any price except 10X or more than what I paid for them.

Massive walls be damned.

I'm with you.

Except forget 10x...don't be shortsighted.

Try 30-40x.

Unlike MatTheCat and others like him, I don't hold Bitcoin to get rich overnight. I'm looking at this in terms of years.

The price is either going to be a LOT higher in 2 years, or Bitcoin is going to be 5 cents. It's that simple.

Most these crybabies are investing like $2k and start crying when the price drops 20% and they lose $400. Awww...I'm sorry your $2k investment hasn't made you a millionaire yet.. You wanna get some McDonalds icecream? Make you feel better? Awwwww..

If that $2k goes to $0, is it really that profound?

Now if that $2k goes to $80k in 5 years time...that's fucking profound.

My point is this: If you bought into Bitcoin thinking that it was going to be a straight line up, you are a delusional retard.

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 5069
I don't know about you guys, but they aren't getting my coins for any price except 10X or more than what I paid for them.

Massive walls be damned.

Ok great.

I shall not be tricked by those nasty manipulators and will hold all my BTC as they grind the price of Bitcoin down over the coming months to low treble digits through their 'manipulations'

I shall show these bastards!

In 2 years, the level of regret you are going to experience is going to be far worse than any duress you suffered while watching the price drop a measly 15%-20%...

Isn't the price of anything always manipulated? The way of business right?

Indeed it is.

But I think it's quite acute at the moment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
...and why?

Because larger investors want to fuck with you. They want to fuck with you and scare your weak ass into selling to them at a loss.

If you think Bitcoin is going to disappear, you deserve to lose money. Sell them your coins at a loss, you weak eunuchs.

The divide between rich and poor, at it's core, exists because of one fundamental fact: Manipulation.

Learn this fact and you're already halfway there.

Or don't...and keep making posts about how you're "DONE WITH BITCOIN THIS TIME GUYS!"

Ok great.

I shall not be tricked by those nasty manipulators and will hold all my BTC as they grind the price of Bitcoin down over the coming months to low treble digits through their 'manipulations'

I shall show these bastards!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Isn't the price of anything always manipulated? The way of business right?
...and why?

Because larger investors want to fuck with you. They want to fuck with you and scare your weak ass into selling to them at a loss.

If you think Bitcoin is going to disappear, you deserve to lose money. Sell them your coins at a loss, you weak eunuchs.

The divide between rich and poor, at it's core, exists because of one fundamental fact: Manipulation.

Learn this fact and you're already halfway there.

Or don't...and keep making posts about how you're "DONE WITH BITCOIN THIS TIME GUYS!"

Pages:
Jump to: