Pages:
Author

Topic: The price of bitcoin may go bull soon - page 6. (Read 815 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
April 07, 2021, 03:38:57 PM
This is not a certainty but a means bitcoin price can be predicted. Whales and many holders have sold bitcoin since February, the number of addreses holding 1000 bitcoin reduced by 10% till now, and data have revealed that whales have stopped selling because the numbers of addresses holding 1000 has not been decreasing unlike from February, also long-term bitcoin holders are no more selling like before, the rate of selling has slowed down. Miners have turned into accumulation again just like when such bull market was predicted last in March. Lastly what makes me think this can result to bull market is because institutions are still in high demand for bitcoin.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/5-key-reasons-why-bitcoin-will-likely-see-new-all-time-highs-soon
Weekly ascending triangle close to a break
Since the beginning of February, a weekly ascending triangle has formed. Statistically, this chart pattern gives a higher likelihood of breaking to the upside than to the downside.

If the price were to break to the upside, the size of the triangle suggests a potential breakout target toward $79,000. While neither the break to the upside nor the price target is a certainty, it is a chart worth keeping an eye on alongside major on-chain

What is your say on this? As for me I think bitcoin price may likely still increase soon?
Pages:
Jump to: