Pages:
Author

Topic: The price of Bitcoin will soon reach $15k on April, 2018 - page 8. (Read 1336 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
i also think that BTC will increase that target on April. BTC price has fallen down for long time. This is the bottom of its price and based on technical analysis, it will go up soon.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I think it's a possible but based on 1day chart it broke it's support and what can happen that it can more dump maybe around 8k-7k or worse even 5k depends on the demand of course.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Based on Bollinger Band and Trendline we can easy see the price of Bitcoin is in downtrend but now BTC have very strong support at $7,100
Opposite, BTC is resistance at $8,700 ; $9,100 ; $10,200
My prediction, the price of Bitcoin will fluctuate in price range $7,100 - $10,200 in 2 or 3 next week to accumulation for new pump on April.
What is your opinion? Please discuss together.

I am hoping my friend even how negative the price now And how red the market now I am still positive and believe that soon this april atleast the bitcoin will explode again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Based on Bollinger Band and Trendline we can easy see the price of Bitcoin is in downtrend but now BTC have very strong support at $7,100
My prediction, the price of Bitcoin will fluctuate in price range $7,100 - $10,200 in 2 or 3 next week to accumulation for new pump on April.

Hopefully your prediction would come true. We are now seeing total correction of btc price since it hit big last December, 2017. And all other crypto are also on price correction like eth, ltc and others.

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
For the price of bitcoin to begin to grow, certain factors are needed. There should be demand, or the infusion of large investments, or very positive news. At the moment, the world economy stagnates and a lot of negative news. Let's see what happens next.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
The price is kind of bouncing up and down between the pink and blue line like the OP predicted. If the price doesn't dip bellow the blue support line, we could see $15,000 till the end of April. I think this is realistic scenario.
We have seen the market value of bitcoin getting little better in the past few days and that if the market value of the bitcoin kept on increasing in the very similar manner in the days to come, then we can really expect this much of the market value of the bitcoin or even more than that in the coming month or so. If this thing happens, then this will surely help the investors in grabbing greater money too.
Activity: 252

I believe your point is completely inaccurate both in terms of technical analysis. It can be seen that the market has not shown signs of recovery, so the price of bitcoin will not completely increase in the coming days, in addition to the market is facing tremendous information. Not good for ETH. So I think the market will continue to fall or move in the near future and can not touch the $ 15000 mark.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Damn this thread it's like a god speculation. Are you really sure your prediction will right ?. it's just a technical analysis. Event a pro analysis still can do wrong. Let's see the reality. My prediction still on 7K-10K Usd for bitcoin.
You can never be sure about the prediction which you have made regarding the market value of any of the crypto coin until and unless you have done some good technical analysis of the market. However, there can be a chance of having this much market value of the bitcoin by the end of next month. Even if it doesn’t happen, we may be able to see a huge increase in the market value of bitcoin in coming days.
Since the market is highly volatile so we are technically not able to predict the exact future prices of the coins. Even the experts of the crypto market and the creators of the coin are not having this power. At utmost we can just give an estimate of the values based on the detailed technical analysis of the market. The increase in the values if for sure and cannot be denied because bitcoin has no other option left.
Activity: 273

I think that with the positive signs of recovery in recent days, bitcoin prices can completely return to the $ 15,000 mark in April. You can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are recovering extremely strongly and continuously increasing over the last few days, so to be able to keep up with the market I think you should buy bitcoin at this time to can profit and avoid the FOMO.
Activity: 547
I doubt we are going to 15000 usd anytime soon again but I strongly hope we at least climb to like $12000 usd.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I like your prediction based on Bollinger Band and Trendline indicator. Actually this is very reasonable because we will be entering Q3 next month. Whales have prepared themself to make a move in the market which is I believe to be bullish too. Besides, G20 Summit has come into conclusion that crypto is not threat in world traditional financial system.
Yeah, it is a reasonable one. Things are looking good right now and I would not actually be surprised anyway to see this happening at all. Considering how things are heading for now, I feel it is time for consolidation and that is what we are going to keep having for a while. I have been drifted towards this side as well since the bounce from $7400 and hoping to see us testing the $10,000 resistance back and forth for a while.

I believe we are going to be consolidating within this region for a while before btc finally take off. I am not expecting anything much in the next few weeks either and it will also be a very good time to trade those fluctuations and may also be a very good time for alts as well, so I guess we wait and see how it ends.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Your explanation was very clear and I like the way you said about the prediction you said this coming April or May, in fact that's what I've been thinking about also, I guess it was right and I knew majority of the community here are waiting for that moment including myself of course.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Let we see guys after we have a huge correction here. Hope so if April 2018 price can hit 15k$ it's mean 2x just for at least 4 days. Nobody knows maybe can happen with a miracle on that.
Activity: 462
$15,000 in April? Sorry, but it sounds like a joke for me. Many bad things happened to bitcoin nowadays. it was started by huge selling by Mtgox and made bitcoin price decreased from $18k to $9k, then Google decided to ban all ICOs on June 2018, after that, Facebook will starting to ban all ICOs as well, and recently, Twitter also decided to ban all Icos starting today. With so many bad news happening, i don't think bitcoin would be reached $15,000, it's only rough speculation. Especially when you only use technical analysis
but who know about market tomorrow.everything could happen in crypto.just like bitcoin drop to $9k , this is possible to bitcoin price going to $15.000 again.
Activity: 1624
$15,000 in April? Sorry, but it sounds like a joke for me. Many bad things happened to bitcoin nowadays. it was started by huge selling by Mtgox and made bitcoin price decreased from $18k to $9k, then Google decided to ban all ICOs on June 2018, after that, Facebook will starting to ban all ICOs as well, and recently, Twitter also decided to ban all Icos starting today. With so many bad news happening, i don't think bitcoin would be reached $15,000, it's only rough speculation. Especially when you only use technical analysis

MtGox can't sell the whole balance of hacked Bitcoin wallets. In april there are expected good news on some projects which will affect the turnover of the total alternative coins marketcap. Speculation is root of all devil. 15k USD is possible after cleaning noobs and panic sellers from market if governments don't force exchanges in order to register under the regulation organizations. BTW tecnical analysis only works under normal market conditions.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Activity: 1092
I'm not sure bitcoin will penetrate 15k for next april, if isue keeps coming price will continue to experience unstable up and down. maybe april will remain the same in current price
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
Thank you for such an optimistic and detailed prediction! Hope bitcoin will really reach $15 k by the middle of spring.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Yes, it’s possible. Frankly it’s just as possible for it to drop to $5000. What you have to consider is velocity and volatility.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
It might be true in technical analysis , we shall see if the fundamental analysis goes well too and nothing FUD would happen till April , nevertheless it could fall again.
If technical analysis can be made over the circumstances currently going on, bitcoins have to be raised in prices. If they don’t get up now or in first week of April, people start losing interest in them. Because we are continuously listening and reading here that bitcoins will be up in end of March and this deathful dip will become end. So hopeful for better times to come in this game.
Pages:
Jump to: