Pages:
Author

Topic: THE PRICE OF BITCOINS IS CRASHING SELL SELL SELL - page 2. (Read 5262 times)

Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!
Am I the only one who hovered my mouse over the curve shown, only to be dissapointed it was just a picture and wouldn't show trade prices?  Cry
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Do your part for Bitcoin!
I don't believe it's a crash it's just a corrections value. In the past week publicity inflated the value of bitcoin and the infrastructural value didn't keep ip. It's just normalizing expect it to go as low as $22. Closest fit regression lines were predicting a the value of Bitcoin at $11. $7.5 to $31 isn't relistic and it's just balancing so no worries. Well worry if you are just here for quick buck.
Activity: 266

Protip: "SELL SELL SELL" causes a price crash.

Protip: overpriced valuations causes a price crash.

Not that that's what we're in, but that is the root cause.

Naaah .. drastic widespread change in sentiment from (possibly overpriced) valuations to lower valuations causes a price crash.
Activity: 470

Yea well, that too. But there would be a lot less without people like this guy. But this is a special case since there's no way to measure the true value of a bitcoin...
Activity: 470
Yea this is just fluctuations, think the crash, if it comes, will be faster. And that the likely-hood of a crash depends on how many of the bitcoin-owners are like you: prone to panic. Without people like you there would not be any crashes, only fluctuations.... Relax man!
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 371
Notice the fact that a day before, it went down too.... And then it went up. FLUCTUATIONS? AAAH IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!
sam
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: