Pages:
Author

Topic: The price of capitulation - page 2. (Read 321 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
October 01, 2018, 02:42:30 AM
"Capitulation" does not happen because some random price support was broken. I believe it starts to happen when everyone suffers a series of "fake FOMO" followed by market "corrections", that is overloading us with disappointment.

Capitulation of course is what the WHALECUMULATORS want! Once they sense that everyne has given up and starts to short the market, they have their people in the SEC approve the ETF and send Bitcoin to $15,000. Hahaha.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
October 01, 2018, 12:32:13 AM
As you all know, we are in a multi-year bear market, very similar, in form and content, to the one of 2013-2015.
you are the only one who "knows" this! or at least thinks he does. otherwise there is no indication of this being "multi" year bear market. in fact the current trend looks more like the end of the bear market in 2015 when price was at $220 bottom.

Recently we had bearish news in CNBC, which indicates a capitulation is near.
the only thing CNBC proves is that they are spreading nonsense based on the short term market trends. if price goes up to $7100 they will start singing the moon song. it is not indicating anything Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5037823.0;all

Perhaps we are already in capitulation phase and the sheeple are already selling and going back to their hyper-regulated stock markets.
the sheeple left when price dropped 70% there aren't that many left anymore.

I created this pool to collect some opinions.
your poll options are limited to your opinion with the biased assumption that price is gonna fall! none of them are the options that i would choose.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
September 30, 2018, 04:41:49 PM
Like you have said it will be a long year for the bearish market to settle, I really think it will still linger until the next year of December of 2019 and we will have an unusual increase before that, But we can not have a bull market at that time but a normal market, as usual, But as I said time can really tell this is only a speculation But I can be very wrong about this, But that is what I think about the bearish market as we will continue to feel it up to the year of 2019 we can just wait and see and hodl for too long until the bull starts to run.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
September 30, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
As you all know, we are in a multi-year bear market, very similar, in form and content, to the one of 2013-2015.

Recently we had bearish news in CNBC, which indicates a capitulation is near. Perhaps we are already in capitulation phase and the sheeple are already selling and going back to their hyper-regulated stock markets.

I created this pool to collect some opinions.
Pages:
Jump to: