Pages:
Author

Topic: The price of coins starts in green - page 2. (Read 15491 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
June 16, 2019, 03:51:06 AM
It will give me a solace when the market is marked green with all coins increasing in price. It is just because I have suffered a big loss and I am desperately seeking ways to recover my loss and gain some profits from the crypto market. But opportunity I have not got that chance so far. But I have hope in the year of 2019 to recover my losses.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
June 16, 2019, 03:14:36 AM
I want to see again the same situation as in the first message. I am very pleased that the situation gradually turned in the opposite direction and the market went up again. The main thing that it wasn't the next manipulation of whales.
green market, many people wait because they want the market to move better and they witness its growth.
prices slowly rise and rise so they can reach the highest price, and that is what many people expect so that they can make big profits.
coin movements are not always good so you have to be aware of their movements.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 16, 2019, 03:04:56 AM
   Nice picture, I take a little time and compare it with prices at this moment. We are up, and we will not stop going up. Price were green, then red came after,
green again. Nothing new on crypto-market.
   People who didn`t invest in the beginning of this year regret already. If they don`t invest now, they will regret even more in future.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 16, 2019, 02:56:11 AM
Litecoin and EOS price now rising after big fall in 2018. I think with bitcoin price rising, most altcoin price increase too againts US Dollar. But if we are looking closely, againts bitcoin, many altcoin still at low price. Its good time for buying a coin in top 100 coinmarketcap which still low againts bitcoin
those both are have good to year, the coin of rising star to day have over grow than other, halving and good development will be increase price. but, still pricestill handle of bitcoin at the market.
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
June 16, 2019, 02:49:25 AM
I want to see again the same situation as in the first message. I am very pleased that the situation gradually turned in the opposite direction and the market went up again. The main thing that it wasn't the next manipulation of whales.
Activity: 560
June 16, 2019, 02:30:17 AM
The coins in the green was towards the end of the year of 2018. But the year of 2019 is predicted to be a good year for cryptocurrency as compared to 2018 considered to be the bad year. As predicted, 2019 is moving in the right direction with most of the coins gaining some increase in price. Lets see many  traders get successful in recovering their losses.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
June 16, 2019, 02:26:42 AM
This morning I visited the site coinmarketcap - my mood has improved! Smiley
Top coins are gaining capitalization, and I think that soon we will see a figure of 300 billion dollars.
Colleagues, do you think we will see the Bitcoin price at 20,000 already in 2019?
It is interesting to see the BTC price changes live and also how that influences the price of other coins and tokens.  Cheesy
Activity: 546
June 16, 2019, 02:04:56 AM
yes this is right that the price of coins starts green because this time the market is slow and the coins rates are down but the bitcoin is the only coin which gives us profit in this time and the market will recover soon.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 16, 2019, 12:50:08 AM
I am very lucky in the beginning of this year, if the market does not bull run, I think I have to face many difficulties. My investment trend is now safe so I usually invest in altcoin in the top 50, don't invest shitcoin in the present time.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
June 15, 2019, 11:31:51 PM
It's great to see how largely the coins have increased in the last 6 months. The OP made this post just 6 months ago when price of bitcoin was struggling around 3.5K to 4K but at current time, bitcoin is going over 9K, thats more than doubling in 6 months. The patience of crypto holders being awarded.
Activity: 840
June 15, 2019, 11:28:04 PM
Market has been green for the past weeks though there are some mini fall in price along but in all, market has been good few weeks now. We might be approaching bull market now.

Hope this condition keep continue and bitcoin price reach above $10k first. If bitcoin reach $10k, i think bullish sign already coming and its good to hold good altcoin. I am holding several altcoin in top 100 coinmarketcap and i will keep it for at least end this year
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
June 15, 2019, 11:16:34 PM
That was the good sign of cryptocurrency only smart investors was understand and invest in Bitcoin then some altcoins. Now today another green again last some months. Check Litecoin and my favorite EOS coin 5-10% pumped.

Litecoin and EOS price now rising after big fall in 2018. I think with bitcoin price rising, most altcoin price increase too againts US Dollar. But if we are looking closely, againts bitcoin, many altcoin still at low price. Its good time for buying a coin in top 100 coinmarketcap which still low againts bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
June 15, 2019, 07:34:47 PM
The pumped coins are the dangerous ones for newbies due to the volatility. The team is not good with management of coins especially with the problems created with bounty rewards. It is from ny own experience.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
June 15, 2019, 07:23:43 PM
That was the good sign of cryptocurrency only smart investors was understand and invest in Bitcoin then some altcoins. Now today another green again last some months. Check Litecoin and my favorite EOS coin 5-10% pumped.
it's green and it's a good start but it's not always good because the color can be red again.
we check and search so we have the confidence to invest and choose Altcoin that is good and has good growth.
A good Altcoin has the ability to develop.
Activity: 336
June 15, 2019, 07:05:33 PM
Market has been green for the past weeks though there are some mini fall in price along but in all, market has been good few weeks now. We might be approaching bull market now.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
June 15, 2019, 06:52:31 PM
yes bitcoin and other altcoin seems green and bitcoin is very bullish and i can see 10k very soon.most altcoin will fly and make it new ATH .
I'm sure it will hit $ 10k, because this time just need a few hundred of usd to hit $9k. Not only that, the bullish right now keep strong day by day, hopefully it can make BTC set his foot again at the highest price that has ever happened before.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 15, 2019, 06:35:30 PM
Now the price is almost $6000, if you really buy when make this thread then congrats for the profit.
But if you late buy, don't worry cause the situation now is overall good
If there's nothing happen, the bull is on the right way now.
beliefs like yours are very much needed in investing with crypto currencies because we know the risks in investing are very large, one of which is that prices cannot be predicted with certainty if the market is green, it is our advantage

That's true and correct investing in crypto currency is very risky if didn't it to handle how get gained, a lot of trader can get earn profits even if the price is in the drops using their skills and knowledge, for sure some of traders and bitcoin holders are getting again profits after the last weekend bitcoin drops their price at 7600$ if I'm not mistaken and now bitcoin inrease again their price as of now 8828.00 USD (2.30%)
1.00000000 BTC (0.00%) base from the coin market cap value.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 15, 2019, 06:34:17 PM
Wow. That's great news to hear that the prices of coins are in green again. Let's hope the market becomes bullish very soon so that prices of coins increase. I believe the market will be better.

this is an old thread but the title is still related to the current crypto market, the cryptocurrency market has indeed been green again recently and indeed it's time for the crypto market to continue to grow because many predictions say the bull run has happened
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
June 15, 2019, 06:02:47 PM
yes bitcoin and other altcoin seems green and bitcoin is very bullish and i can see 10k very soon.most altcoin will fly and make it new ATH .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 15, 2019, 05:43:12 PM
$ 20 000 is a price that is too high and will not be possible this year, if now $ 8,000 is likely to reach $ 20 000 must wait another 1-2 years
Pages:
Jump to: