Pages:
Author

Topic: the price of ethereum increased - page 3. (Read 1413 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
November 28, 2017, 09:51:03 AM
Eth increase is small compared to bitcoin, with all the money coming in to Alts ethereum should have went up much more but it hasn't. Etc is up almost 300% this month. Eth is not doing good at all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 09:41:01 AM
Yes constantly increasing since last week and at the rate it is going, i guess it will rise yo $500 before the end of november. Eth's popularity is growing everyday because many have realized how good its platform is.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
November 28, 2017, 09:29:01 AM
these days, the price of ethereum continues to rise,.

what causes the increase in the price of the ethereum?

Because there were a huge demand in the market due to its gradual increase of popularity. Ethereum's functionality as a decentralized software platform is a big factor and some of the successful ICO's are putting a lot of funds via digital token built on Ethereum platform. Speculation also has a great effect on the rise of Eth value,  because a lot of people are confident about the potential of Eth.
Activity: 219
November 28, 2017, 09:08:07 AM

The ethereum is the second coin where bitcoin is the first coin that are most needed in the exchanges or any sites. I think it will going to increase because bitcoin will make better that other cryptos also be better because of bitcoin.
Ethereum has gained a bit popularity In nowadays as price of bitcoin has climbed the highest level and people don’t have so much money to buy bitcoin that’s why some if investor turned to the ethereum and when the price of bitcoin will come down they will surely flat out and invest back into bitcoin and ethereum is second most trustworthy cryptocurrency these high and lows are traditions of crypto money.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 06:05:12 PM
The important things that make eth price increase is ICO and their token. To participate on ICO investor need eth, so then they buying it and pump the price. Also their tokens need eth for doing transaction, they keep burning a small amount of eth for each transaction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
November 26, 2017, 05:52:16 PM
This is what I was waiting for . I had purchased alot of ETH when the prices were roughly near 300 USD . I have decided that I will not touch that thing for like 2 years . Basically after 2 years when the prices of ETH will be equal to the current prices of Bitcoin, that day I will become pretty rich by just holding ETH. So just a suggestion , it's still not late . Even you guys can buy ETH and hold and I can guarantee that you will make profit no Matter how much you invest.

Same here Smiley I have stocked ETH from february 2017 while i save my 12 cards ETH mining earnings, price was $ 10.77. Today i will trade some of them, i had enough profit i guess Grin  
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
November 26, 2017, 05:09:06 PM
Hmmm it could be because of the wallet. ETH's wallet capable to store other altcoins in it's wallet. And there's a lot of new altcoins keep coming, I think this is what causes the price of eth to rise. It's only my opinion though Cheesy
Actually this is one of the main reasons everyone avoid. There are many tokens over ethereum chain keep burning gas. Every other token makes ethereum more expensive. It affects hard.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 04:06:09 PM
Its seem that market is very animated in the end of year. Many good news and surpries, bitcoin, eth and many coin have good works, crypto currencies rule this year. I wish next year will be better year for market.
Could be several factors one of them is what you mention and that could also be a factor that influenced that increase in ETH,however,there are still a few days until the end of the year and maybe the price could close around the $500,since it´s having traction the last few days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
November 26, 2017, 02:38:12 PM
It increased because of a bunch of news. Casper update, PoS algorythm, Plasma implementation - all of this causes pumping of price
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
November 26, 2017, 02:30:11 PM

It is no suprise that the price of the ethereum is starting to rise, and this will be due to the fact that there are a lot of ICO tokens that are ethereum based that starting up, and i think that ethereum will continue to gain more and more popularity and we will see it continuing to rise in terms of value, because not only ethereum is a good cryptocurrency in terms of investment, but it allows developers, poeple with great ideas to get a kick strater on their projects by allowing them to create their own tokens and selling them to people intresstd in these ideas, and that is what made its price rise in the first palce, just take a look at the service section and you will notice that there are a lot of ICO based campaigns that are promoting their ideas and tokens, and i am pretty sure that we will see more of them in the future.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

It's not only the price, it's also the technology of ethereum blcokchain and the usage of ethereum platform by lots of projects which raised hundreads of million dollars. So, the main reason is easy.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
November 26, 2017, 12:27:27 PM
Let's imagine Bitcoin is a roller coaster and the person riding it are the altcoins like ethereum. If Bitcoin goes up then so the altcoins and when it goes down, the altcoin follows. Bitcoin's price right now is actually growing getting an all time high of 9000$ so it's a no surprice that other altcoins would go green too.
Since bitcoin has started to rise in terms of price it made its mark in the news and it really got many people intressted in it, and this lead to the popularty of the bitcoin going up, more pople on bitcoin lead them to the cryptocurrency world where they started using altcoins to get to bitcoin, so saying that bitcoin growing and going up to 9000$ will eventuly lead to the other altcoins going up as well is true, however i recommend to be smart when it comes to altcoins, because there price may be linked to the bitcoin but they are unpredictibale and they may go down at any momnet, and that is due to the fact that peoople use them just to exhcange them to bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Earn crypto for being contacted
November 26, 2017, 12:15:24 PM
Can not be denied in 2017, the existence of cryptocurrency increasingly craze and can be said of this as the progress of the digital era.
Bitcoin currently continues to show remarkable price increases, cryptocurrency such as ethereum is also now experiencing significant price increases, and this shows that more users and supply demand for ethereum.
The development of ethereum prices so sharp, it is not impossible ethereum potentially continue to pursue bitcoin, even predicted to be a major competitor of bitcoin.
I think the future of ethereum is very good, it's a good time to buy as much ethereum as possible, and keep it for the next few years.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 26, 2017, 11:59:18 AM
Since the number of alt coins are increasing because they want to rival bitcoin, the price of ethereum also increases because its the best altcoin out there.
Ethereum is the best altcoins the reason of price is increased. Most use of ethereum because of its platform that is easily to use. The price vary from the users itsef who really beleive in ethereum and indeed price continues increasing.
Activity: 926
November 26, 2017, 11:19:12 AM

yes ethereum rises very profitable because I also have so much ethereum but it needs to be noticed that ethereum rises because now a lot of different kinds of ICO that work together with ethereum, this may be the trigger of ethereum price increase.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 11:13:09 AM
Its seem that market is very animated in the end of year. Many good news and surpries, bitcoin, eth and many coin have good works, crypto currencies rule this year. I wish next year will be better year for market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
November 26, 2017, 10:55:33 AM
The Ethereum increasing in price, and for that he should be grateful to bitcoin. That's why I am sure that altcoins will never wage war with bitcoin for destruction. It just seems at first glance that the cryptocurrency market fragmented. In fact, all interrelated and none can exist separately.
Activity: 392
November 26, 2017, 10:33:57 AM
Since the number of alt coins are increasing because they want to rival bitcoin, the price of ethereum also increases because its the best altcoin out there.
Activity: 238
November 26, 2017, 10:32:27 AM

I think it's because ethereum is really needed well in fact it is second in the coinmarket cap after bitcoin. So I believe that the factor affecting the price of ethereum is because  of its high demand.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
November 26, 2017, 10:30:12 AM
I don’t think that Ethereum smart contract adoption has led to increase in the prices of the ether itself. It is in general increasing with the other alt coins because vitalik may not want his currency look like bad ass amongst the cheap coins around it. The smart contracts has been there since long and the rate of ICO is same as month ago and nothing related to the ICO is actually contributing to the ether prices. The ether is just being pump for the sake of development and I’m sure that it is done by many of the good investors out there. What we should do really is to invest into it form our side and let it grow big this time and reach the all new heights of the 1K rate per ether.

Pages:
Jump to: