Pages:
Author

Topic: The Problem - page 3. (Read 422 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 12, 2018, 02:02:59 AM
Indeed, for now, most of the cryptocurrency market investment just to make money quickly, so when a lot of people are joining the market, that may mean that the arrival of the bubble, like this several days all tokens, there is a sharp decline.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
February 12, 2018, 01:54:16 AM
The problem we now face as a revolution is the fact that people are in the game to make quick money, not to make a difference to the way we interact with money... The market would be more stable if everyones investment stayed for a minimum of 10 years
I think this revolution will sort itself out over time, as the desire to make quick money from ICOs and pump and dump strategies reaches a saturation point. This is after regulations in crypto ecosystem have become commonplace and poor projects that can not last long have been weeded out by their lack of quality use case.

At this saturation point, growth in this revolution will only be achieved in situations of crypto projects that actually have quality use case to offer with people ready to adopt with mindset of usage and not quick money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 12, 2018, 12:55:04 AM
The problem we now face as a revolution is the fact that people are in the game to make quick money, not to make a difference to the way we interact with money... The market would be more stable if everyones investment stayed for a minimum of 10 years

Just looking for a heaven. People are greedy, that's why we all have banks and reserve fund. This world is very simple, someone just want more goods than his neighbor has. So that's a normal state of our community.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 12:51:33 AM
Possibly, but I strongly feel the adoption is the issue here. The stock market is full of people trying to earn money through various methods of investing strictly for profit. I do think it adds to the volatility of cryptoassets though, but at the same time this is what draws in investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 12:31:05 AM
I agree with your opinion, we all know that now the average project only lasted for 1 year. Seen they are only chasing money from ico and after listed in exchanges they will do the pump briefly. After getting the goal, they will leave his project, just some unimportant news and updates they provide. This is a very sad occurrence.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 12, 2018, 12:11:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: