Pages:
Author

Topic: The profitability and effort put into different ways of earning bitcoin - page 4. (Read 725 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
I'm surprised more earners here aren't blogging since that generally has higher rates of return than a sig campaign and is also slightly easier to do. And considering how many off-topic posts are removed here, even easier than a sig campaign on this site.
Signature campaign should not consider as a your main earning source. We don't know when a campaign would stop or run and only very limited peoples involved with signature campaign especially btc campaign. I believe most of forum users are not aware about blogging like me. I am not familiar with it and just first time heard its possible earning btc by writing blogs. I know only there is few campaign for blogs but it won't a huge amount like you mentioned on OP.  I think most of forum users connected with gambling & trading although both are high risky but quite easy.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
I've had times when I've considered sig campaigns as a source of income and that is very wrong. After some time, you start sh*tposting just in order to get the max payout you can get instead of writing real posts.

It's easy to earn off sig campaigns if you don't care about the money and see it just like a reward for posting good stuff. Blogging is a job, sig campaigns are rewards from the community. Had to change my mentality to finally see it this way.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
I found a chart on the internet made by 99bitcoins that demonstrates how much money you can get from the different methods available to try to get bitcoin. The only one not listed is on-ramping your fiat into bitcoin which of course should be in the top-left quadrant because it is an easy way to get a lot of bitcoin, ignoring the difficulty of obtaining the fiat money in the first place. But I definitely assume you would get it from a 4- or 5- figure salary.

As you can see, signature campaigns will not earn you a lot of money, so for example if you earn $2 a day like cryptotalk pays then you will end up with $60 per month and $720 per year which is easily blown on rent. I'm surprised more earners here aren't blogging since that generally has higher rates of return than a sig campaign and is also slightly easier to do. And considering how many off-topic posts are removed here, even easier than a sig campaign on this site.

Pages:
Jump to: