Pages:
Author

Topic: The Promising Future of Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1818 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 04, 2014, 03:38:44 AM
agree
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 04, 2014, 02:58:54 AM
Bitcoin , is a strange word for me a month ago, and I have never heard of it before. But now, Bitcoin has consumed a lot of my work time, and even found its way to my life time. Everyday I find myself checking my computer or phone for the latest news of Bitcoin, which has opened my eyes. And I'm interested in it gradually.Here, I just share my ideas with you. I believe that Bitcoin has a promising future. There are some reasons to support my ideas.
On the one hand, from the adoption prospective, you can find Bitcoin in business, education, entertainment and other industries. In business, a major New York law firm decided to accept bitcoin. The firm says they recognize that bitcoin is here to stay, and are already playing an important role in business and the economy. In education, the Immersive Education Initiative(a not-for-profit organization) on Monday launched what is said to be the world's first global education scholarship fundable through bitcoin, which is good for spreading bitcoin. In entertainment, Snoop Dogg expressed interest in accepting bitcoin for his latest album, and former Spice Girl Mel B actually went through with it by offering her single up in exchange for the digital currency, which is an interesting development in the Bitcoin space and highlights the community's companies and other notable entities. On the other hand, Bitcoin seems to be have a healthy environment. The Financial Conduct Authority--a regulator in the United Kingdom--has made it clear they want to help the development of bitcoin business by having a regulatory environment that supports them, which can promote and create room for Bitcoin into the market. A permissive regulatory environment is key to helping digital currencies flourish, especially when speaking of bitcoin. Thankfully, it's nice that not only Uk regulators, but some other regulators, have recognized that point.
 From the above, Bitcoin will be valuable, because it can be used in real world, not only online world. Therefore, I believe Bitcoin will help the world.
Pages:
Jump to: