Pages:
Author

Topic: The Pump Mafia | New Pump and Dump Group - page 2. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Guys,

I am a member of this group and would recommend personally to join and earn a profit. Even though its small group for now but its pump hold for a long time as compare to rest of the groups with larger members. It is a free group.

An example of today's pump as given below:

The Pump Mafia, [13.07.17 16:23]
💰 Incredible pump everyone, we reached over a 50% increase! That's a lot more than yesterday.

Coin: XST
Exchange: Bittrex
Starting Price: .00000990 (990 sats)
Ending Price:   .00001570 (1570 sats)
Volume: 10 BTC

💎 We want to remind you guys that this is a free group. There are NO paid members. We noticed pumpsnipers starting to buy in around 1 minute before the pump, we had a choice: Change coins to one that would barely reach 20%, or stick with this one and reach 50% or higher. We chose to stay with XST because we want to make you the most money. But that is why the graph on Bittrex looks a little wonky. Pump sniping bots are getting more and more prevelant these days. But we will hold strong and continue to fight them off.

🔑 As always, spread that link: https://t.me/pumpmafia
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
I was just stating on another thread that of the many new threads that were released in the past hour there are two pump dump groups mentioned in new threads, that is including yours. why is this being put out there...to the height and popularity that it is no one knows, other than the fact that these “groups” make money off the newbies.  because a true pump-and-dump group is only going to benefit its membership if that information is not made public.

Yes exactly, So any and all of these making it public and even a fraction of their group's membership and information public makes is useless. I wonder only the Mod get profits from such groups
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
I was just stating on another thread that of the many new threads that were released in the past hour there are two pump dump groups mentioned in new threads, that is including yours. why is this being put out there...to the height and popularity that it is no one knows, other than the fact that these “groups” make money off the newbies.  because a true pump-and-dump group is only going to benefit its membership if that information is not made public.
Activity: 1
Excited to hear about this group! Too many other pump groups arent actually focused on their users. These guys seem to be good guys who want to help the whole group profit! Ill be keeping an eye out for this group!
Activity: 10
Just joined pretty excited about this group.  messaged the owner alot and it appears to be a very positive group that is actually for the people.  they have a different approach then most groups.

Thanks for joining! We're glad to have you, and glad you're enjoying TPM.
Activity: 18
Just joined pretty excited about this group.  messaged the owner alot and it appears to be a very positive group that is actually for the people.  they have a different approach then most groups.
This is a new account, can you trust us?
Your teleg group also contains just under 10 people

Always been a lurker here at BTC Forum, for this I had to pull the trigger and make an account. Yes we are small, but everyone starts somewhere. Right now we are in the process of gaining members with a first goal of 500, we should be there within due time.

This may be some kind of trick, so you take personal advantage,
It's just that you want to rich, do not expect you can be rich Cool

Not a trick, I give you my word. But I understand if you are skeptical.
Activity: 21
This may be some kind of trick, so you take personal advantage,
It's just that you want to rich, do not expect you can be rich Cool
Activity: 27
This is a new account, can you trust us?
Your teleg group also contains just under 10 people
But cant you just tell people the coins that you hold and have high sells up on bittrex that is the "coin" of the day.  Always thought pump groups like this only benefit a select few members with the rest of the "members" doing their dirty work.  Undecided

That's what what many pnd groups do, and as someone who has witnessed it first hand I find it awful. The goal of this group is to be fair and to provide a way for anyone to make money. Not for just a select few to profit off the loss of others.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
But cant you just tell people the coins that you hold and have high sells up on bittrex that is the "coin" of the day.  Always thought pump groups like this only benefit a select few members with the rest of the "members" doing their dirty work.  Undecided
Welcome to the grand opening of The Pump Mafia!

Link: https://t.me/pumpmafia

This is a pump and dump group that focuses on making insane returns for its members. Founded by a seasoned crypto veteran, The Pump Mafia will ensure safe and insanely profitable pumps for everyone involved.

Unlike most groups, The Pump Mafia is completely FREE! The owners of this group are already wealthy enough to not need to take cash away from our members to give them the edge on pumps. Many pump groups do this, and it's simply unnacceptable. The Pump Mafias purpose is simply to make our members rich. We do not pre-pump, and we do not have paid members, you have our word.

Each and every day we will strategically select a coin from Bittrex that is cheap and has the potential to boom. By doing this we ensure you will be able to buy as much of the coin as possible, and you can make even more profit as you watch the price skyrocket.

Our first goal will be 500 members. Tell everyone you know about The Pump Mafia, the more users we have, the more money you make.

Thanks and enjoy the pumps!

Current members: 713

EDIT: We have smashed 500 members! Our next goal is 1000.
Pages:
Jump to: