Pages:
Author

Topic: The purpose of using bitcointalk - page 2. (Read 363 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 284
Cashback 15%
March 26, 2019, 04:48:32 AM
Thanks everyone for sharing their views but still looking for more people to atleast vote the pools. Smiley
Pools are normally not very successful here in terms of casted votes. Getting anywhere near a hundred or so replies is rather a feat, and happens rarely. As has been mentioned on these thread, the pool options you provide are not mutually exclusive, and while one’s entry point motivation could be learning or bounties, with time they could invert or even open up to both.

Surprisingly, nobody has voted yet for the "to make money from bounties" option, although the post was created not long ago. Taking into account the amount of bounty related reports/spam/posts that are made here, either the post is not read much yet (51 reads so far), or people think that the survey may somehow lead to their vote going public (which they don’t). Give it time though.

I tried to edit the pool once I read those replies but I don't find the options to open both only I can see that add options.

So it is possible to open both now or need to create new pool?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
March 26, 2019, 04:31:43 AM
Thanks everyone for sharing their views but still looking for more people to atleast vote the pools. Smiley
Pools are normally not very successful here in terms of casted votes. Getting anywhere near a hundred or so replies is rather a feat, and happens rarely. As has been mentioned on these thread, the pool options you provide are not mutually exclusive, and while one’s entry point motivation could be learning or bounties, with time they could invert or even open up to both.

Surprisingly, nobody has voted yet for the "to make money from bounties" option, although the post was created not long ago. Taking into account the amount of bounty related reports/spam/posts that are made here, either the post is not read much yet (51 reads so far), or people think that the survey may somehow lead to their vote going public (which they don’t). Give it time though.
Cashback 15%
March 26, 2019, 04:14:35 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 59
March 26, 2019, 02:18:35 AM
My first thought learns about crypto ICO, Trading and hole blockchain I know that it is very difficult for me,  but it is my dream now I need a lot of experience, I am trying all time learn something every day, Every day I spend 8-10 hours to learn something. Sometimes I need some help but I can not get them... a lot of causes But I did not stop here I still could not earn that income I have not been successful yet it does not matter I hope I'll succeed one day if I'm alive.

Honestly speaking, the first time I joined, it was about mining altcoins and airdrops. Later on, for the signature campaigns. Still, I enjoy reading Meta when there are lots of dramas going about Cheesy
Are you confirm a lot of dramas in "Meta"  Cheesy
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
March 26, 2019, 01:44:41 AM
Honestly speaking, the first time I joined, it was about mining altcoins and airdrops. Later on, for the signature campaigns. Still, I enjoy reading Meta when there are lots of dramas going about Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
March 26, 2019, 12:37:09 AM
I initially solely came here in early 2015 to learn about cryptocurrency and mostly mining, and I'm still here for mining and other cryptocurrency-related discussion to keep up to date with the latest crypto news. This forum's my number one go-to for discussion about crypto services as there's information on just about every one out there here- same goes for mining, there's really no better place than this forum to discuss about mining for both alts and Bitcoin. Signature campaigns are a great bonus and they help out high-quality posters on here.

I used to read quite often in the r/Bitcoin subreddit as well, but the post quality there has indeed declined since the 2017 ATH and I now mostly stick to r/Bitcoinmarkets for TA and a small look at market sentiment too. The daily discussions in the Bitcoinmarkets subreddit are great if you're into trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
March 26, 2019, 12:13:16 AM
I am here because of both things, initially I joined the forum only for the purpose of earning bounty and not caring about the forum. Until I read a very good article by a senior member of the forum:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49719540   author "mocacinno".

The article accurately describes things that new people like me often encounter: time consuming for  websites that require free bitcoin, I also experience and understand how useless it is.  I started reading many things on the forum, before I came here just to report the bonus topic, but now I start taking the time to read useful topics. I discovered what the forum gave me was bigger than the meager bonus from participating in the media campaign, which was the knowledge I learned.

There are lots of useful things that you may have missed: the concept of bitcoin, altcoin, technical information, ways to avoid scams, protect assets .. These things help you a lot in understanding the cryptocurrency market, it is the most useful thing that the forum gives you. Moreover when you contribute helpful articles, provide answers, useful information for others, you can increase your rankings on the forum. Believe me, the high ranking on the forum will help you participate in signature campaigns and earn more bounty than social media campaigns.

Activity: 218
Merit: 105
The Nomad
March 25, 2019, 11:48:26 PM
I'm here simply to be able to discuss about bitcoin. Reddit used to be my home, but it has been really crappy since the 2017 bubble. Lots of idiots think their coin is better just because it's faster and cheaper.

I don't see anything wrong with being able to make money though. As long as you're not spamming.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
March 25, 2019, 11:41:48 PM
Being able to do so while earning a bit of money. It's not one or the other for everyone
Agree with this statement because it's not mutually exclusive.
I'm here to add value to the community in the form of educated opinions while earning some money in exchange for my time Smiley
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
March 25, 2019, 10:41:15 PM
You know what's better than being able to learn and discuss bitcoin and cryptocurrency related stuff? Being able to do so while earning a bit of money. It's not one or the other for everyone(though obviously a significant amount of people are only here for the bounties).
Cashback 15%
March 25, 2019, 09:57:40 PM
I am literally very new here and spend lot of my time for reading all those threads which gave more knowledge about crypto currency and I feel lucky to be here since I am gaining all these information for free.

But later I found that this forum also has opportunity to make money through bounties which requires high rank and high merits under your profile so just want to know about the people why they were here and also express your opinion what you had learned here so far.
Pages:
Jump to: