Pages:
Author

Topic: The quality of the bounty has dropped very badly. - page 4. (Read 1415 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Nowadays more and more projecks are doing fraud. and we must be careful with the more cheating projeck because of course it will give disadvantages to the participants who follow it because they waste their time
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
some ICO's an interesting and perhaps it was closed because of the growing number of ICO that does keep popping up. Perhaps this is when the bad votes entered the market indeed many are beyond expectation with many values are falling pretty deep. slowly some of the results of the ICO it will be selected on its own and will look good where to survive and where the weak so marginalized itself.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Yes i joined 3 different signature campaign but all of them dont pay me yet, and i dont know they will pay or not. All of these project was reached sof cap, but they forgot with bounty hunter who promoted their project. Iam not full times bounty hunter , but only use bounty to spend little bit times while doing day trading. Hope later bounty program can be more better and all of them pay the reward.
you could report them.we know much projects did not pay their supporter after reached softcap or even hardcap.and its be our risk joining in bounty campaign.but atleast do your best effort to make them pay our work.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
Well the quality of posts also went down. Mostly those who joins bounties are full of quotes from their list of facebook and twitter updates.

I have tried to look at it and it seems like the managers do not even check it.
They still put stakes to those who join signature campaigns and yet posting no quality or not even a sentence. Just the same update over and over again. I was shocked it was counted.

Maybe if we put more effort doing bounties it could also helo them boost to get investors.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
I think that the fall in the crypto-currency market is very much affecting the bounty. As soon as the market recovers, the level of ICO projects and the bounty will rise immediately.

Yes its possible but for me the market don't affect much the bounty, its just happen that a lot of ICO's are now scam and participating in bounty campaign is not profitable anymore. Too many cheaters on bounties, and I think this kind of greed affects the market much and the trust of the investors are gone because of fake projects.

True it is the result of earning money in greed and objectivity lost.  Weeds enter the market in the bullrun make money and run away.Genuine investor suffers losses.
Greed hurts the market much, people are afraid right now because of whales manipulating the market. Bounty will only recover if the scams ICO's are gone, regulations with those new projects should be implemented.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
True it is the result of earning money in greed and objectivity lost.  Weeds enter the market in the bullrun make money and run away.Genuine investor suffers losses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Yes i joined 3 different signature campaign but all of them dont pay me yet, and i dont know they will pay or not. All of these project was reached sof cap, but they forgot with bounty hunter who promoted their project. Iam not full times bounty hunter , but only use bounty to spend little bit times while doing day trading. Hope later bounty program can be more better and all of them pay the reward.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
As long as companies conduct ICOs, bounty programs will exist. Bounty is free marketing, why refuse it?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think why Bounty is now experiencing a decline in quality because the current Bitcoin price is very expensive compared to the previous year, the reason is that the bounty of grace is increasing, and the ICO project is also increasing. So that the number of bounty participants paid will decrease, and when many ICO projects emerge, investors will be confused in choosing a project, thus affecting ICO income.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
The quality has gone down in every single aspect. The per capita rewards have gone down, the quality of the bounty managers have gone down and also a large number of bounties end up not paying the bounty hunters. What more, even the quality of the bounty hunters have gone down.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Look at how the infusion of funds in ICO has fallen since the beginning of the year, every month projects collect less and less money, and this directly affects payments to Bounty companies. If this trend continues the project will have nothing to pay for bounty in the future. However, strong projects still continue to collect investment, even in the current environment.
Activity: 644
Yes very fell, and and for this year it is direct very much as bounty it too ISO in which some invest money, but after ISO this year tokens fell from 5-10 times so the income from a bounty also in 5-10 times, plus still managers some not all paid and fraudulently acted
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
This will be a very long job and make it all the more patient.
I don't know what will happen in the future but the fact is only because of the drastic decline in the market.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
Due to the decline in the market, at a few months ago the same amount of bounty can be worth more than five times now price , so you think the bounty has dropped. In fact, the real reason is that the entire cryptocurrency is falling, and your income is shrinking.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
It's because of scam ICO projects. Moreover, ICOs will come more and more once BTC and ETH get bullish. Most of the projects are failed because of the bearish market. They can raise fund but those get huge less in value and can't proceed their operation. Those are the actual reason of not finding a good ICO bounty.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
I think that the fall in the crypto-currency market is very much affecting the bounty. As soon as the market recovers, the level of ICO projects and the bounty will rise immediately.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
I also noticed a reduction in the bounty, and most good and solid projects no longer have a bounty program.

Hopefully everything will return as before, as the crypto price can be raised again later.
I often see it, some project think that bounty hunters did no big deal in promoting their projects, so they took another way to advertise it. Some of the bounty hunters also often cheating in doing it, because of that they don't respect the bounty hunters anymore.
This is a mutual process. When most of the projects are free to change the rules, freely extend the reward period, and even end up not paying, I think most bounty hunters will not respect the bounty project side because there are some rogue bounties are really not worthy of respect.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
I feel all those things. the bounty is made like no there's something definitely intended. only a small fraction of the bounty which can indeed produce and expected and the rest is just a clone of the project also should not have to be held. It's even too sure that makes investors more difficult to look for a result of ICO and the bounty in this time because the system is full of traps.
Activity: 340
I also noticed a reduction in the bounty, and most good and solid projects no longer have a bounty program.

Hopefully everything will return as before, as the crypto price can be raised again later.
I often see it, some project think that bounty hunters did no big deal in promoting their projects, so they took another way to advertise it. Some of the bounty hunters also often cheating in doing it, because of that they don't respect the bounty hunters anymore.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
new entrants are coming in day in and day out because the starting up a project has become lucrative for some individual who lack moral (scammers). It is unfortunate we still fall, victims, this system. However, there are equally good project out there.
Pages:
Jump to: