Pages:
Author

Topic: THE QUEEN BITCH AND HER GOVERNMENTS REIGN HAS ENDED - page 2. (Read 2076 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Are you saying she ain't no human being?
Of course not! shes a reptilian, my friend alex jones said so!
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Being able to,create own currency doesn't mean much.
Putin does have his own currency and I'm sure he's now printing them rubles like crazy, but it doesn't mean they have any value  Grin
I feel sorry for any russian ruble user who have loan in swiss franc  Angry

British banking is interesting topic, if you've ever been worried about fractional reserve, worry not, there is no fractional reserve in UK, npbanks can create as much money as they need oO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Are you saying she ain't no human being?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Hmm, alot of animosity and venom in this thread posting.
The peasants and slaves will always resent the lords and masters. What we have today is a situation wherein millions of peasants are collectively waking up to the fact that they are not free.

The anger and righteous indignation you see on display here is the natural consequence of mass disillusionment. It's all just a little bit of history repeating, cycles upon cycles.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Hmm, alot of animosity and venom in this thread posting.

Care to share a link or article for some context into what you're referring to?   Huh

Edit: Guessing it has to do with the end of free banking in Great Britain possibly...

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/02/02/uk-britain-banks-charges-idUKKBN0L600D20150202
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i just cannot wait until the corrupt morons realise that we can create our own currency out of thin air just like the banks do and we can put our own images on our own coins and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

at long last i will never have to look at that old bitches monopoly coin ever again and in secret i will etch off the crown symbols of london and replace them with Bitcoin ath we leave their world behind.
Pages:
Jump to: