Pages:
Author

Topic: [The Raffle Of All Raffles III] Cancelled. - page 2. (Read 2830 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
BTCC said sales are not halted but some users are experiencing issues to add to the cart.

It is intermittent, so Tendai and team will hopefully be looking into it.

Hi guys, it seems that some customers can't add items to their cart if they're using the Chrome browser. We're looking into the issue. If you can't order from Shopify please contact me at:

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Thanks for the update. Hopefully will be working for everyone soon!!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
BTCC said sales are not halted but some users are experiencing issues to add to the cart.

That's a strange issue to have.. Everyone I've talked with have had the same issue.

If this is only a Software error BTCC should have notice the drop in sales, don't they?

Who really knows. I also feel that they should have let people know about any issues, especially if it's a basically a halt in sales. The thing is that with all of the pboc stuff and the endless redeeming of Btcc coins this could honestly be them doing it all. Perhaps they have met some difficulties with government etc and don't want to drop face. As we all know they have not been the most communicative company towards us from the west.

Not saying there's a reason to doubt them but I'm starting to see some red flags.

I'm not very sure on that
i tried going to the site and clicked add to cart , ofcourse nothing happened  - so i refreshed the page and before it could load , i clicked add to cart.
It worked fine with that

So maybe give it a try like that?

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.

That's a strange issue to have.. Everyone I've talked with have had the same issue.

If this is only a Software error BTCC should have notice the drop in sales, don't they?

Who really knows. I also feel that they should have let people know about any issues, especially if it's a basically a halt in sales. The thing is that with all of the pboc stuff and the endless redeeming of Btcc coins this could honestly be them doing it all. Perhaps they have met some difficulties with government etc and don't want to drop face. As we all know they have not been the most communicative company towards us from the west.

Not saying there's a reason to doubt them but I'm starting to see some red flags.
legendary
Activity: 2461
Merit: 1058
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

legendary
Meh.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Hi guys, it seems that some customers can't add items to their cart if they're using the Chrome browser. We're looking into the issue. If you can't order from Shopify please contact me at:

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Thanks for clarifying. So the raffle could still be about BTCC coins Smiley
Activity: 485
Merit: 294

[email protected]

or

[email protected]
legendary

legendary
Meh.
Do your coins come loaded?

Thanks.

I'm new to the raffle thing, I did vote "yes", and I'm curious what types of products you'd be raffling. Can you share details on some of your past raffles?

Thanks.

Here are the previous two raffles.

[The Raffle of All Raffles] 1X5BTC+4x1BTC Coins from BTCC - 448362!

[The Raffle of All Raffles II] Coinmakers Unite, BTCC Backed. 17BTC+ ROLLING!

That is correct.

Right now we have 20 votes for "Yes." so it does seem likely that we will try and make this happen in the near future.

All Btcc coins in previous raffles were loaded yes.

And yeah it does seem like Btcc have halted all sales of physicals. But I do have a backup plan in place. A kialara raffle sounds very possible right now. Including a special surprise Wink.

Mega Raffle Number 3, eh Hhampuz? Grin

I'm game. Will PM you later for some more details, and if you need any help you only have to ask Smiley

As for BTCC, it does indeed seem that sales are on hold, I am unable to order anything either... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh... Zepher's back  Cool

waves

Yaaay Zepher Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 117
Im in
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning

Thanks.

I'm new to the raffle thing, I did vote "yes", and I'm curious what types of products you'd be raffling. Can you share details on some of your past raffles?

Thanks.

That is correct.

Right now we have 20 votes for "Yes." so it does seem likely that we will try and make this happen in the near future.

And yeah it does seem like Btcc have halted all sales of physicals. But I do have a backup plan in place. A kialara raffle sounds very possible right now. Including a special surprise Wink.

Mega Raffle Number 3, eh Hhampuz? Grin

I'm game. Will PM you later for some more details, and if you need any help you only have to ask Smiley

As for BTCC, it does indeed seem that sales are on hold, I am unable to order anything either... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh... Zepher's back  Cool

waves
legendary
Meh.

Thanks.

Thanks.

That is correct.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

Thanks.

Thanks.

That is correct.

legendary
Does BTCC still sell physical bitcoins?
Thought this is on hold. BTCC is not very active on bitcointalk, too.

I tried to add a BTCC item to the cart and it doesn't work. Strange, I guess it's all on hold until they solve the PBoC issues.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
I won't be participating if there's another raffle, but I will definitely be watching!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
any of them id say. but as we all know - the bigger ticket items create a bigger prize pool
legendary

what you dont want to gamble a few BTC and win a box??
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
In like Flynn
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Or maybe perhaps you can do a Kialara Raffle Cheesy

pfft...we all know that kialara raffles end up in 1 or 2 people's pockets Wink

Am confused if it's about the guys who provide kialara or win it that you mean above
But tman is a guy I guess who qualify for both 😁

Kialara is hot right now and always
I'd love to participate in a kialara raffle
Pages:
Jump to: