Pages:
Author

Topic: The rate of abandoned projects on solana - page 3. (Read 351 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
April 23, 2024, 07:19:14 PM
Why do you seem surprised? Remember the scam-filled Ethereum ICO mania of 2016-2017? It's the same this year on Solana, just with memecoins. At the very least with memecoins, expectations are far lower because everyone knows they're literally useless in the first place; not with those ICOs that pretend to be something big.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 23, 2024, 07:04:11 PM
From my research I found out that Solana is referred to as high-speed blockchain network, but recently, from my experience it has been for entirely different reason, the network has being at the heart of an unprecedented meme coin frenzy.
Several meme coin projects I bought on Solana has rugged me my hard earn money and a lot of projects are succumbing to rug investors and crypto lovers.
Yet Solana Blockchain network is paying insipid attention to it or no process of verifying a real project before launch. They give room for every one to launch on their network where by bringing fake or scam projects onboard. And I begin to think otherwise, if they really don't know about all this scam projects.
I stand to be edify as I'll be looking out for your opinion in this thought.!

Pages:
Jump to: