Pages:
Author

Topic: The real reason I got into bitcoin - page 4. (Read 755 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1
May 25, 2021, 01:54:41 PM
After the first few sentences, I remembered reading similar thoughts and ideas somewhere - and it wasn't hard to find out who the original creator was - whether it was the OP just copying our Pizza Master or it was just his alt it is completely irrelevant at this point.

Old and stupid ideas are still old and stupid, no matter the new accounts you create to present them...

Yah sorry, used to being banned here after every post, so I make a new account most of the time.

Funny you guys want a decentralized currency, but you live on the most centralized forum I ever been on. The amount of oxymoron that happens here is pretty sad.

Anyways, enjoy working for fiat and having the central bankers enslave your kids with bitcoin for another 100 years instead of realizing they still win with shitcoin bitcoin and trying to provide ideas on how to beat them so all of humanity wins.

You know it is the old stupid idea, to have a select few create the supply, or those with fiat create the supply. It is a fresh idea to have everyone generate the supply at the same rate, no matter their ancestors history.
May 25, 2021, 01:47:17 PM
A supply we all create at the same rate.

1 hour coin an hour.
1 sectoshi a second
That's just never going to work. There's no technical way to enforce this.

eventually bitcoin will be 100% premine to kids born in 2142, why don`t they get a chance to mine rewards?
They can mine blocks to earn transaction fees.

how is that fair to them?
The alternative would be infinite inflation, such as for instance Dogecoin has.

or how it is inevitable that circulating supply will go to 0 due to dust, bugs, lost passwords, breaking hardware, death.
Satoshi said something like: "Lost Bitcoins are a gift to all other users". Eventually it will raise the value of the circulating Bitcoins.

That does not really seem great for humanity in the future. It also leads to mass murder and robbery and eventually miner wars.
Anything with value an lead to crime and wars.

1. Yes there is a way to enforce it, you use heartbeat metrics and you don`t really enforce it the decentralized algo does.

2. Sure they can mine transactions fees, But why do they not get any rewards?

3. Inflation does not effect those who get some of the new currency being created, it is when you do not get some of the new money created that inflation fucks you over.

4. Yes a gift to the future of humanity to have a 0 circulation supply, what a gift.

5. Yes, why not minimize harm from greed.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
May 25, 2021, 10:25:14 AM
After the first few sentences, I remembered reading similar thoughts and ideas somewhere - and it wasn't hard to find out who the original creator was - whether it was the OP just copying our Pizza Master or it was just his alt it is completely irrelevant at this point.

Now I was a die hard bitcoin fan, still am a little, but the more I thought about the end game of bitcoin the less I became a fan. Like eventually bitcoin will be 100% premine to kids born in 2142, why don`t they get a chance to mine rewards? how is that fair to them? 1 hour coin an hour.
1 sectoshi a second

Bitcoin is 88% premine to kids born today
It might as well be ETH.

To kids born in 2142, it is 100% premine.
It might as well be FIAT

Why not make a currency that everyone mines at the same rate upon creation of supply?
1 hour coin an hour or 1 second coin a second distributed to unique addresses.

Old and stupid ideas are still old and stupid, no matter the new accounts you create to present them...
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 25, 2021, 05:47:52 AM
Well, once you sign up for bitcoin even if you are here for the monetary gains, you are already anti bank because you are using bitcoin already, you don't have to worry too much about people not being as hardcore as you OP, remember that bitcoin gave us financial freedom.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 25, 2021, 04:56:30 AM
To be honest, the real reason why I got into bitcoin is because of my friends who introduced me what bitcoin is and what bitcoin is all about. But initially the main reason why I wanted to enter in this environment is because of money and most of us is because of this reason. One of the main problem of the people is money and they are seeking for an environment in which they will be able to earn money. And that's the real reason why people are getting into bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
May 25, 2021, 04:28:38 AM
A supply we all create at the same rate.

1 hour coin an hour.
1 sectoshi a second
That's just never going to work. There's no technical way to enforce this.

You need sign up stations in public places all around the world. Where people walk in and it is being live streamed to the blockchain like on dlive. So anyone can see anyone's account creation. Then you need to use a human hardware ID, like IRIS, Fingerprint, Heartbeat sound or DNA. To identify a unique signature to the account so they can`t make dupe accounts. They walk in, machine scans their heart, if the heart sound has not been used before it allows them to create a account, they enter in a pin, the machine gives them a debit or credit card that is earning 1 hour coin an hour.
So how many people do I need to lock in my basement to never have to work again? Cheesy
You see my point, right? This can be abused in so many ways.

P.S I am a Alien trying to save your species and I`m from the future.
Too bad you didn't start with this, now you're just trolling.
May 25, 2021, 03:38:20 AM
as the number of tradable bitcoins decreases, the unit price of bitcoins will become higher and higher, and the cost of buying all bitcoins will be astronomical.

Yah, A point I make is that, the number of tradable bitcoins is going to 0. It is inevitable if you think about it, and price does not matter to the FED buddy. WAKE UP

P.S I am a Alien trying to save your species and I`m from the future. Btw space is not expanding you are all heading towards the biggest mass in the universe, that is how gravity works. You have limited time and the longer you take the more it pulls you in. You are 2nd in a race, 1st place is moving faster than you, 3rd place is moving slower than you. So it appears that the universe is expanding, but all racers are heading towards the finish line.
May 25, 2021, 03:31:24 AM
You might ask, well how do I create a fairly distributed supply in a decentralized manner?

Well to be honest man, you can`t do it online, I been thinking about this for a long time.

You need sign up stations in public places all around the world. Where people walk in and it is being live streamed to the blockchain like on dlive. So anyone can see anyone's account creation. Then you need to use a human hardware ID, like IRIS, Fingerprint, Heartbeat sound or DNA. To identify a unique signature to the account so they can`t make dupe accounts. They walk in, machine scans their heart, if the heart sound has not been used before it allows them to create a account, they enter in a pin, the machine gives them a debit or credit card that is earning 1 hour coin an hour.

GG WP, now we are all creating the supply at the same rate upon creation of it.

Now we can go explore space with the network fee`s it produces and introduce a fairly generated supply to the other species in other galaxies.  They might trade us time coin for time coin, I doubt they accept btc.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 15
May 25, 2021, 03:21:31 AM
Even the Federal Reserve or the Central Bank cannot buy all bitcoins. First of all, a considerable part of bitcoins are stored in private accounts or cold wallets. There are not many bitcoins in coinbase or bianace. Secondly, the large number of bitcoins held by large institutions is also very large. If the Fed buys bitcoins, it is bound to make them cherish their assets even more. Finally, as the number of tradable bitcoins decreases, the unit price of bitcoins will become higher and higher, and the cost of buying all bitcoins will be astronomical. In fact, the Fed has no reason to spend such a large sum of money to acquire all bitcoins.
May 25, 2021, 03:02:42 AM
I know most of you are here for fiat gains, but I am not

The real reason I got into bitcoin was I thought it was anti central banker. You know the problem of people printing unlimited supply out of thin air, backed by nothing and extorting me with it for my limited time, goods and services. It is like I am playing a game of monopoly in real life where instead of all the players starting with the same amount of cash, a few start with all of it and in unlimited amounts. To be honest this is kind of a b.s. game. So for 10 years now I have refused to sell my fruits for fiat and I plan to continue until we have a equally distributed to all participants upon creation money supply. A supply we all create at the same rate.

1 hour coin an hour.
1 sectoshi a second

Now I was a die hard bitcoin fan, still am a little, but the more I thought about the end game of bitcoin the less I became a fan. Like eventually bitcoin will be 100% premine to kids born in 2142, why don`t they get a chance to mine rewards? how is that fair to them? or how it is inevitable that circulating supply will go to 0 due to dust, bugs, lost passwords, breaking hardware, death. That does not really seem great for humanity in the future. It also leads to mass murder and robbery and eventually miner wars.

Here is the start of bitcoin
Notice how the players are just going to the middle to mine and go back to there base peaceful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41RW6bxpM4

Here is the end of bitcoin
Notice how the players are killing each other and some coded AI and robots to steal all the jobs so the people must kill other players to obtain supply.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYJVG1fKnRo

I mean who can buy all the miners?
who can buy all the coins?
the central bankers, like the FED.

"Bitcoin is as b.s. as fiat" -Elon Musk

To be honest if I was you satoshi, I would cash out and create a fairly distributed supply. Know duration or time is a blockchain. You memories prove this blockchain exist. Everything is timestamped in time forever, including your thoughts.

Act accordingly. For we are all on a p2p network in eternity and there is no anonymity in timelessness. All is known, instantly.
Pages:
Jump to: