Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin - page 21. (Read 674501 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 15, 2018, 09:43:59 AM
Bitcoin and gold are a great investment and it's price is getting higher every year so if you have money better buy gold for lifetime investment and when you have bitcoin better hold it a and wait for it's price to go high for a more profit.
Their price are not the same every year because sometimes there is a year when bitcoin is not going up and instead of going up, it will go down while in gold it is good for stability and as a good investment but for a wise investor and for a profitable investment, i will still choose bitcoin because the profiting is so easy because there is a lot of ways to make a good profit in bitcoin without even waiting for a lot of years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
When it comes to stability, Gold is much advantage to bitcoin . Gold is respected throughout the world for its value and rich history which has been intererwoven into cultures for a thousand of years. Unlike paper currency, gold has maintained its value, throughout the ages,
Practically speaking in bitcoin. People believed bitcoins will smoothly pumps up, as we recall back to its graphical performance , it surge up drastically in just a short span of time, remember bitcoin launched from 2009 and who knows it will raised up  about 10k$. Many people shift their interest to bitcoin because the duration to wait is short at the same time the value is going up smoothly. They think  this is the smartest way to invest;)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 08:59:27 AM
I think it should be gold.Because gold does not lose its value over time and gold is real is not as virtual as bitcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 08:19:12 AM
To be honest, it is better to hold golds than bitcoins today. Gold has a more stable value and it is well established and known across the globe. It is much safer to invest in gold (if you have the means) and it is still highly profitable even up to date.
Activity: 9
February 15, 2018, 08:11:26 AM
You know about Bitcoin, that supposedly hot new digital currency that everyone must have. Come on. Admit it, gold owners. You gave serious consideration to adding some Bitcoin to your portfolio or maybe you actually pulled the trigger and bought some before it collapsed.You might laugh at the lunacy of Bitcoin, but is it any different than the lunacy of gold?
Activity: 518
February 15, 2018, 07:42:47 AM
Bitcoin and gold are a great investment and it's price is getting higher every year so if you have money better buy gold for lifetime investment and when you have bitcoin better hold it a and wait for it's price to go high for a more profit.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 06:20:58 PM
Firstly, people collect gold because its value never ends.Maybe its price can rise.But Btc is easier than gold but it can be more advantageous.In my opinion,the effects of Btc,demand and requirements are much higher than gold.That's why,people can reserve gold and progress in Btc.Therefore, gold and Btc should be hold in the current conflict situation.
Gold can be stop to mine because someday, it won't have capaty to mine more, it's created by nature, so it needs long time to creates more.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, not like the past, nowadays, the people can create more coins better than Bitcoin.
So, I think Gold is still rarely than Bitcoin .
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 01, 2018, 11:59:12 AM
Firstly, people collect gold because its value never ends.Maybe its price can rise.But Btc is easier than gold but it can be more advantageous.In my opinion,the effects of Btc,demand and requirements are much higher than gold.That's why,people can reserve gold and progress in Btc.Therefore, gold and Btc should be hold in the current conflict situation.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
The main reason for investing in any of these options is the need to obtain financial security, among the assets the "gold" and the "silver" are the only ones that maintain their value over the years, increase but hardly decrease, so directly is one of the best options for any citizen, now well ... Bitcoin has been a successful discovery, like cryptocurrencies, at the moment it is one of the most profitable businesses for long and short term gains , although this current may vary. We have to wait because you never know how much can happen.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
For me the real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is because the value of it is not stable, so it's have a big chance that the value of it will totally rise very high or will pump very high in the future, and i am confident that holding gold and bitcoin is very good strategy to make or earn many profit maybe x2 or x3.
I think bitcoin will give you that kind of profit because the price of gold is almost stable unlike with bitcoin the price is continuously changing to a much higher price. By just holding bitcoin for a couple of months you can have x2 or higher profit because as we can see with the history of the price of bitcoin, how much it went up for just a few months.

You are right there, for me its good to hold gold since its also a good investment but the best would be bitcoin even though the price is fluctuating but once its rise up its going to be worth it. Its more profitable than gold.
If you can not keep your calm and emotion when the Bitcoin price dump on the market, you consider buying Bitcoin instead of Gold. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is not a place for those who are easy get panic by the dump time. Because those who can not do that are the loser.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
January 05, 2018, 10:46:08 AM
The real reason to hold bitcoin and gold is for investment. It is a very good return of investment in the future. Holding bitcoin and gold can be changed in a money. It is like jewelry, it will be a good asset once you need money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 11:30:53 AM
I hold bitcoin for believing that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve and the prices will continue to skyrocket, while I hold gold for being an investment that is for thousands of years favored and officially accepted in any country.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
January 04, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
gold keeps our money, and bitcoin is still able to multiply them...these reasons are enough to keep money in bitcoin and gold
Activity: 340
January 04, 2018, 08:27:22 AM
The value of gold does not fluctuate much compared to the bitcoin gold with stable bitcoin market that can be priced by a whale at any time. But bitcoin will be the future of electronic money and higher value than gold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
January 04, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
For me the real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is because the value of it is not stable, so it's have a big chance that the value of it will totally rise very high or will pump very high in the future, and i am confident that holding gold and bitcoin is very good strategy to make or earn many profit maybe x2 or x3.
I think bitcoin will give you that kind of profit because the price of gold is almost stable unlike with bitcoin the price is continuously changing to a much higher price. By just holding bitcoin for a couple of months you can have x2 or higher profit because as we can see with the history of the price of bitcoin, how much it went up for just a few months.

You are right there, for me its good to hold gold since its also a good investment but the best would be bitcoin even though the price is fluctuating but once its rise up its going to be worth it. Its more profitable than gold.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 03:15:46 AM
Maybe both are the best, bitcoin is  getting higher and higher when it comes to value,  and gold is also so much expensive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
December 25, 2017, 10:41:00 PM
The reason why its good to hold bitcoin and gold because it cannot be depreciated and a good investments for a long time.A better asset to hold for a long period of time,and it is the most profitable income in the future.
Activity: 532
December 25, 2017, 10:25:33 PM
The real reason is that they have limited supply, and people want them. (people may not want bitcoin in the future btw) People always want gold and they want to gather as much as possible in their lifetime. It is the only solid asset which holds its true value through the centuries.

What about when we start asteroid mining or surveying asteroids with the future threat of mining? there are asteroids in our solar system that contain more metals/gold than we have mined here on earth..

Good point. I imagine gold that can be purchased as cheap as one hollowblocks or any piece of you house. And then you have bitcoin that have only a low supply that means higher price because of huge demand.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 10:23:07 PM
I hold bitcoin because at this time bitcoin is the most profitable investment, only in a month we can profit more than 10% and if we compare with saving in the bank takes a year to profit 10% while hold gold because the most easy investment to sell anytime.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 25, 2017, 08:57:11 PM
The real reason is that they have limited supply, and people want them. (people may not want bitcoin in the future btw) People always want gold and they want to gather as much as possible in their lifetime. It is the only solid asset which holds its true value through the centuries.

What about when we start asteroid mining or surveying asteroids with the future threat of mining? there are asteroids in our solar system that contain more metals/gold than we have mined here on earth..
Pages:
Jump to: