Pages:
Author

Topic: The real reason why the crypto market is crashing - page 2. (Read 378 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
The price is not going down anymore, in fact everything is going up again.

But how is the situation going on Korea? Can you please give us some details about how is everything going in there? was it true that they are going to seize almost all the exchanges in there?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
There are always ups and downs and there are always silly reasons for them.

Don't worry, be happy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
lol i saw that article about the Koreans wrecking things in rage tantrums, crazy
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
There is never one reason as to why the markets are crashing but those over inflated prices that were happening the past 6 months or so those did not help the industry that much is for sure. And in any regard a correction is healthy and necessary, embrace it and buy that dip Smiley.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
It is not Chinese New Year...it is due payments for all the credit card expenses during the holidays! Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
There is no such thing as me just getting in the way of correction is this normal situation look at the past and you can learn that constantly rising is not true. the sales of the profits become the earnings again
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Korea + China = Cancer of cryptos.

That is the only thing that you can explain, and they are really the cancer of all this recent dip, fud, or  whatever you want. I really hope to see this fud finished in a few days from now, but they want to kill it instead of just making a "huge" sell off.
Korea is the bigger problem right now. Add the effects of Chinese new year, and it doesn't make it any better.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
One word = Korea.

I'm Korean myself and it angers me that Koreans cannot just simpy hodl on to their cryptos but instead they are smashing keyboards, monitors, sinks etc. during the dips and crashes in rage and panic selling with weak hands. The more I research and look into their community forums, the more I see that they're just purely in it for the speculation and quick money jumping in and out of different cryptos. Seriously makes me want to go over there and make a public emergency announcement to just fcuking HODL. Yes, whales and the market manipulation are a problem but tbh, Korea is the bigger problem right now. Add the effects of Chinese new year, and it doesn't make it any better.
Pages:
Jump to: